Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Motor City Motors [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Motor City Motors

2007ShelbyCobra
12-29-2009, 02:24 AM
New TV show on Discovery. It aired at 10 pm tonight. I was a bit disapointed, it was NOT what the commercials made it seem. What the show actually was, a new version of Monster garage, except with no Jessie James. The first episode was just a bit boring, they took an old model T, and just put a big supercharged crate motor in it, pushing 1000 hp they said. There was not much drama, no big reveal. In the end they finished and won 5k in Kobalt tools and power tools. Afterwords they took it to the strip on some lame tires and ran it against a Ford GT. The GT won by a few good car lengths and it didnt show the times of either cars.... They also called in a few buddies to make it a bigger crew than what it was supposed to be, five. Hopefully the next episode will be a bit better :(

plated
12-29-2009, 10:23 AM
New TV show on Discovery. It aired at 10 pm tonight. I was a bit disapointed, it was NOT what the commercials made it seem. What the show actually was, a new version of Monster garage, except with no Jessie James. The first episode was just a bit boring, they took an old model T, and just put a big supercharged crate motor in it, pushing 1000 hp they said. There was not much drama, no big reveal. In the end they finished and won 5k in Kobalt tools and power tools. Afterwords they took it to the strip on some lame tires and ran it against a Ford GT. The GT won by a few good car lengths and it didnt show the times of either cars.... They also called in a few buddies to make it a bigger crew than what it was supposed to be, five. Hopefully the next episode will be a bit better :(

yea i was disapointed to it's gonna peter out FAIL!!!!!!!!!!

sean
12-29-2009, 02:29 PM
monster garage was a cool show.