PDA

View Full Version : So what did you put together today?

DeckerEnt
12-25-2009, 10:23 PM
I put together a Lego Star wars X wing fighter. It was cool as hell. Turn a knob on the back and the wings opened and then closed. It had rubber bands to keep everything together. A new thing from Lego I guess. Never seen them use rubber bands before. Well, I start building this thing, and i notice that i built 2 of the same wings. Secondly, the next page showed something i hadn't put together yet. So, after some closer examination of the instructions, they reprinted the building of a wing, and left out the building of a critical part. So, i jump online, goto lego.com and find building info pdf. Find the mistake and finish building it. My son was so excited!!! The look on his face was priceless!! Then he put it down and handed me the next box from "the stack". LOL!!!!!!

mustangboy
12-25-2009, 11:09 PM
I had it pretty easy this year, only 48 stickers to put on a Barbie house.

Buckeye
12-25-2009, 11:15 PM
I had it pretty easy this year, only 48 stickers to put on a Barbie house.

did you powder coat it first?:lol:

chadomac
12-26-2009, 12:51 AM
i had a lego indiana jones lego plane set to put together. i have never been a lego fan and in fact this is the first one i put together. well the first was a bye wing plane. put the bottom wing together wrong and did not realize it till i had it all together and ready to put the top wing on. so i had to tear it apart and build it again. pretty fun. also had to put a slot car track together. will post pics up tomorrow as this has been a looooooooong day got to get back in the swing of things. on a side note me and gunnar raced for over a hour straight on the track it was a BLAST!!!

SlowRS
12-26-2009, 08:28 AM
had to put together a kitchen for my daughter. My son just needed his video game chair hooked up and his MP3 player filled with music.

Mustard
12-26-2009, 08:33 AM
lego indian jones temple of doom..kinda cool. makes me wish I was a kid again

inferno50
12-26-2009, 03:55 PM
easel. or however that is spelled. some assembly my ass. that and i already tore down the tree. bah humbug right.