Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
today is my vet appointment... [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : today is my vet appointment...

SlowRS
12-22-2009, 04:53 AM
lol. I get to go get nuetered today, after spending an hour on the phone yesterday with the insurance company and the doctors office trying to prove to the doctors office that our deductible had been met, then we are responsible for 20%, not the 80 that they thought.

I have met rocks that are smarter than the billing people at the dr office. Glad they arent doing the surgery.

djom1cincy
12-22-2009, 09:41 AM
You think I could get the surgery for half price for only having half a full sack? Testicle cancer may save me some money down the road. ;)

87stangbbb
12-22-2009, 01:12 PM
my wife was trying to talk me into it but im to skeered lol

RIXXX93GT
12-22-2009, 02:34 PM
My fiance wants me to get a reversal, oh lord.

SlowRS
12-22-2009, 06:23 PM
I feel like I walked out to the garage and put my nuts in a vice.

mustang8998
12-22-2009, 09:06 PM
I feel like I walked out to the garage and put my nuts in a vice.

You'll find out how much you love frozen peas, corn............

87stangbbb
12-22-2009, 09:14 PM
You'll find out how much you love frozen peas, corn............
hahaha

redfirepearlgt
12-22-2009, 11:06 PM
Oh thanks for the comfort, and advise. I am looking into getting fixed soon as well. I HATE PAIN!!!! Maybe I will chicken out.

DeckerEnt
12-23-2009, 12:20 AM
Not as bad as you have probably heard. Had it done a few years ago. The worst thing was the novacaine shot. After that, it was a cake walk. Not going to scare you too bad. 2 days of rest with frozen peas in my lap, a cold beer in one hand and the remote inthe other, not too bad.

SlowRS
12-23-2009, 06:27 AM
I dont want you scare you. I didnt think the shot hurt at all, felt like a bee sting for about 1 second, then it was gone. Actually, the procedure itself wasnt painful at all, minus a few spots, but it wasnt a constant pain. My pain is coming from afterwards. I am still hurting after a day, even with the icepack. Thankfully, between the vicodin and the phenergan (for nausea) i have gotten some of the best sleep in my life. Feeling a little better today, but still in some pain.

redfirepearlgt
12-23-2009, 07:31 AM
I dont want you scare you. I didnt think the shot hurt at all, felt like a bee sting for about 1 second, then it was gone. Actually, the procedure itself wasnt painful at all, minus a few spots, but it wasnt a constant pain. My pain is coming from afterwards. I am still hurting after a day, even with the icepack. Thankfully, between the vicodin and the phenergan (for nausea) i have gotten some of the best sleep in my life. Feeling a little better today, but still in some pain.

:eek: Vicodin? I thought Deckerent said there was no pain? Icepacks? Maybe we'll stick to the BC pill for another year.:chicken:

DeckerEnt
12-23-2009, 09:29 AM
Deal with a little pain for a few days or raise another child for the next 18 plus years. Tough decision right there. I have 3 beautiful children and that is enough.

Rich
12-23-2009, 10:29 AM
The worst party is the anticipation leading up to the actual procedure.

SlowRS
12-23-2009, 12:56 PM
The worst party is the anticipation leading up to the actual procedure.

I agree 100%

Squale iii
12-23-2009, 07:12 PM
fuck all that shit. I'm a man and I'm keeping my pride and joy. I remember how prideless my dog looked when I brought him home from being neutered...I will never do that shit, i'd rather pay for 50 kids LOL.

SlowRS
12-24-2009, 05:36 AM
I only did it because the medications that my wife takes interfere with her BC, which she has to take dut to PCOD, cause the BC not to work like it should. If my wife got pregnant again it would be a 3rd C-section, which is terrible for her insides. She didnt have her tubes tied when we had our daughter, even though that was the plan because Mercy is a catholic hospital and will not allow any birth control surgery's. A third reason is that my wife would have to come off her other meds which would most likely cause immense amounts of stress on the unborn child, possibly causing a miscarriage.

I would think it would be more of a manly thing to take a hit rather than let my wife go under the knife again.

djom1cincy
12-24-2009, 08:09 AM
I hate religion. That's just stupid that a hospital won't tie tubes in a woman because its birth control in there eyes. At the same time they turned a blind eye on anything bad that happens inside of the church. Sorry if that offends anyone but the truth hurts.

SlowRS
12-24-2009, 10:20 PM
agree totally, it is a bunch of crap, but oh well, gotta do what we gotta do.

Sparky
12-25-2009, 12:20 AM
Make sure you rub one or two out to clean out the chamber. My boss had his last kid AFTER his procedure. And yes it it's his hahahaha.....

87stangbbb
12-25-2009, 12:48 AM
Make sure you rub one or two out to clean out the chamber. My boss had his last kid AFTER his procedure. And yes it it's his hahahaha.....
damn i'd be pissed

SlowRS
12-25-2009, 07:07 AM
doctor said 15 loads (yes he said loads) b4 we stop using protection.

Rick93coupe
12-25-2009, 09:59 AM
It was a breeze. I went to the bar after mine and had lunch and a few beers, this was a Sat. That night I had some frozen veggies and took the next day off and watched a couple of movies. Went back to work Monday like it never happened.

SlowRS
12-26-2009, 07:19 AM
not me. My first day i could barely move. felt like my nuts were in a vice. Second day was better, still hurt if I moved alot, but was able to move. 3rd day felt great, minus the itching from the incision and the hair growing back.