Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Local Burglaries!!! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Local Burglaries!!!

Stangman
12-18-2009, 07:41 AM
Of course they don't put anything that happens out in my neck of the woods on the news, But lately there have been several burglaries and B&E's in my town, AND in MY OWN neighborhood!!

I can't remember the total, but I know that 7 of the burglaries have happened in my own neighborhood, Lake Waynoka, out here in Sardinia, and several others out in the town of Sardinia and outer-lying areas!! The perps will knock on your door, to see if you are home, if no asnwer, they will kick in the door and rob the place.

Wednesday AFTERNOON a house was broken into on Purdy Road, just outside of Sardinia, and an 8th grade boy was stabbed 5-6 times, house was ransacked, money and goods were stolen, and the boy is in the hospital now!!!!!

The break-ins are probably done by low-rent meth or dope heads who are too broke to get their fix!!:mad:

This is making my paranoia level raise fairly high and I am concerned for the safety of my friends and family!! I want to buy a gun but mom say no!! :mad:

So if you, or anyone you know has family out in the Brown County, Ohio area... tell them to LOCK THEIR DOORS!!!!!!

I hope the police catch these low life piece of shit scumbags before they hurt anyone else!!!!

:AR15::AR15::AR15::AR15::AR15::AR15::AR15::AR15:

Blackpony
12-18-2009, 07:52 AM
Hey Jesse perhaps now might be a good time to hide that camshaft you have in your room lol

duststang
12-18-2009, 08:05 AM
have you bought a gun lately? LOL

DeckerEnt
12-18-2009, 08:44 AM
Big dead bolts on all entry doors!!!! Back that up with a 12 guage loaded with 00Buck.

Stangman
12-18-2009, 08:59 AM
Big dead bolts on all entry doors!!!! Back that up with a 12 guage loaded with 00Buck.

I wouldnt mind having some signs that said "protected with 00 Buckshots" or "protected by .44 Magnum"

347sc
12-18-2009, 09:30 AM
Signs cheaper then the gun.lol All else fails ball bat to the cranium works also.

Stangman
12-18-2009, 09:32 AM
Signs cheaper then the gun.lol All else fails ball bat to the cranium works also.

Thanks for reminding me... I've got a nice aluminum one out in the garage :bigthumb

It's amazing what you can defend yourself with... I mean... Zombieland ruled :lol:

87stangbbb
12-18-2009, 10:38 AM
if they knocked on my door i wouldn't answer i'd just wait on them to come in. if you do that you can stop them from doing it again. if i were you i would buy a gun and not let your family know you even had it, they might change their minds if everybody in your house got stabbed

Rick93coupe
12-18-2009, 10:48 AM
Exactly, I'm all about legally removing the scumbags.

Stangman
12-18-2009, 12:04 PM
Exactly. Although my biggest fear is that it will happen when I'm not home, and it's just my mom there...

bestracing
12-18-2009, 12:15 PM
Get some extra long screws and replace the striker screws with the longer ones. You have to get them long enough to reach the 2x4 frame. This helps re-enforce the frame to keep it from splintering real easy. It still can be kicked in but it takes a little more energy to do it. I also bought a longer dead bolt for my back door so that the bolt extended into the 2x4 also.

Should extend the time it will take for them to break in and enough time that she can call the cops.

DeckerEnt
12-18-2009, 05:02 PM
Good tips right there. The stronger the door, the longer it will take to get in. There fore more time to call the cops and get to a safe room and a weapon!!

Squale iii
12-19-2009, 03:42 PM
Get some extra long screws and replace the striker screws with the longer ones. You have to get them long enough to reach the 2x4 frame. This helps re-enforce the frame to keep it from splintering real easy. It still can be kicked in but it takes a little more energy to do it. I also bought a longer dead bolt for my back door so that the bolt extended into the 2x4 also.

Should extend the time it will take for them to break in and enough time that she can call the cops.

Someone told me to do that recently. I need to go get some longer screws.

bestracing
12-21-2009, 10:25 AM
Yea I did that mod along with a new door after my wife shoulder rammed the other one open. :lol: She locked herself out of the house with the truck running (remote start).

rpppaprp
12-25-2009, 12:08 AM
Hey Jesse, any updates on the B&E problem?

BradleyGT
12-25-2009, 10:03 AM
I wouldnt mind having some signs that said "protected with 00 Buckshots" or "protected by .44 Magnum"

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh65/bpain05/Forget911.jpg

Get this sign ^^^

Steves LX
12-25-2009, 09:12 PM
The thieves were actually just caught on Tuesday. It was 4 people that were involved. One of them is a nineteen year old and the rest of them are minors. My son went to school with the 19yr old. He is a dope head and that's his way of living.

rpppaprp
12-26-2009, 01:39 PM
Are they the ones that stabbed the other boy?

inferno50
12-26-2009, 02:44 PM
alot of this shit around eastgate too. old 74 tractor store marathon gas and our shop have all had prob. they made off with 12 grand in equipment from the tractor store. oh yeah and five more catayltic converters stolen.