Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
People that are waste [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : People that are waste

praterjack
12-12-2009, 11:41 AM
So as i sleep through the night last night i got a loud wake up call at 2am to a police officer beating at the door. So i get up and go out side and only to have the officer tell me that a drunk has hit my car. Though the big part is he left his car and ran!!! So i go to check the damage and the car is destroyed. The drunk pretty much drove over the front of my can and down the side. He hit my car so hard that it pushed my car on to the hood of the other car that was about a half car length away. So i now get to deal with whats going to happen to my car and the neighbors car, that mine was sitting on top of. I just makes me angry when people are such a big waste of space and drink and drive. Then they dont have the guts to stand there and take what they should rightfully get as punishment!!!

four6trix
12-12-2009, 11:53 AM
Sorry to hear that man. Unfortunately there's a bunch of cowards out there. Hopefully the car he was driving isn't stolen and he had insurance! He can't run forever, especially if the car was registered to him.

praterjack
12-12-2009, 12:34 PM
It was an old pile of junk mercedes that was on its last leg so i doubt he had insurance. But im still hopefull he will get his eventually!!

DeckerEnt
12-12-2009, 02:29 PM
There is always court. Sue him for the damages! You may not get your money all at once but he will get his paycheck docked every week. Hope he has insurance. That would make it alot easier.

praterjack
12-12-2009, 03:08 PM
Yeah i sure hope he has insurance but they have yet to find him!! Only time will tell for now my insurance will pay for mine and the other guy will pay for his. The insurance guy after talking on the phone with him thinks mine is a total loss. Maybe time for a v8!

1992MustangDW
12-12-2009, 09:15 PM
what car of yours got smashed?

MWoods26
12-12-2009, 11:45 PM
That does suck. I hope he has insurance or it sucks even more. Not in anyway Im I sticking up for some jackass that drinks and drives.... but I cant blame them for running. Thats the only half way smart thing too do if nobody is hurt. A ticket for leaving the scene is A TON cheaper than a DUI. And dont judge a book by its cover!!!! I have had some real beater P.O.S. that Ive used for work trucks and I always have insurance on all my stuff. I know some buddys with nice rides that are too broke to even have liability. Hopefully this all works out for you.

chadomac
12-13-2009, 07:58 AM
but I cant blame them for running. Thats the only half way smart thing too do if nobody is hurt. A ticket for leaving the scene is A TON cheaper than a DUI. .

Well here is even a cheaper way DONT DRINK AND DRIVE!

praterjack
12-13-2009, 08:30 AM
^ +1. As for the car it was my 2004 honda that i bought about five months ago so it wasnt the end of the world for me i didnt have any attacment to it. Also when i started rolling off what it needs he said well we will probably go ahead and call it a loss. Now if it would have been my torino or the satillite I would be crying like a little girl lol!! The up side for me is i have full coverage. Though the neighbor really gets the shaft because we werent in our cars and he only has liability and our insurances have to pay for our own cars!

praterjack
12-13-2009, 08:52 AM
http://s407.photobucket.com/albums/pp156/praterjack/The%20Honda/

Here are just a few pics as you can see the wheel is leaning out where it got hit so hard.

Kevin1989
12-13-2009, 10:34 AM
hope they find his dumbass, and you can get another DD soon

praterjack
12-13-2009, 10:36 AM
Yeah me to thanks. Its so hard to pick another car i think i change my mind every five mins lol!

Kevin1989
12-13-2009, 10:39 AM
get a used ford fusion they are sweet:bigthumb

redfirepearlgt
12-13-2009, 02:54 PM
That does suck. I hope he has insurance or it sucks even more. Not in anyway Im I sticking up for some jackass that drinks and drives.... but I cant blame them for running. Thats the only half way smart thing too do if nobody is hurt. A ticket for leaving the scene is A TON cheaper than a DUI.

Hey kids, learn this lesson well. Don't take responsibility for your actions. Run Forest Run! Now there is some excellent advise. Run from your responsiblity. Be a pea-wit punk. Hope you are taking notes kids. That ranks right up there with "It's my mother's fault, she didn't raise me right.", or "My parents neglected me as a child.". Give me a break. Be an adult. If you screw up like this PINHEAD did, suck it up and take the heat for it. The jacka$$ should not have been driving in his/her state of mind to begin with. And don't go giving the "Everybody has done it.", whining, crap, sob story. So what!!!! Yeah everybody has done it. Still does not make it legal. Everyone has rolled the dice. Every pair of dice can roll snake eyes (2) and box cars (12). When you gamble and loose you pay the price.

redfirepearlgt
12-13-2009, 02:59 PM
So as i sleep through the night last night i got a loud wake up call at 2am to a police officer beating at the door. So i get up and go out side and only to have the officer tell me that a drunk has hit my car. Though the big part is he left his car and ran!!! So i go to check the damage and the car is destroyed. The drunk pretty much drove over the front of my can and down the side. He hit my car so hard that it pushed my car on to the hood of the other car that was about a half car length away. So i now get to deal with whats going to happen to my car and the neighbors car, that mine was sitting on top of. I just makes me angry when people are such a big waste of space and drink and drive. Then they dont have the guts to stand there and take what they should rightfully get as punishment!!!

So sorry to hear that you were victimized by some PINHEAD drunk. I hope that things work out for you, they catch the perp, and he/she has some insurance. Any chance you carry un/under-insured motorist on your policy? I know many don't including me, but this story now has me rethinking that decision.

PS: BTW How is it that you never heard the carsh but heard the cop knocking on your door? Just curious. :D

praterjack
12-13-2009, 03:55 PM
So sorry to hear that you were victimized by some PINHEAD drunk. I hope that things work out for you, they catch the perp, and he/she has some insurance. Any chance you carry un/under-insured motorist on your policy? I know many don't including me, but this story now has me rethinking that decision.

PS: BTW How is it that you never heard the carsh but heard the cop knocking on your door? Just curious. :D

Yeah i carry un/under-insured coverage with this being my first nice car i got the best of everything. As for not hearing the crash i live half way down my street and there was no parking out front. So that made me park almost at the very end of the street almost to the next street by the corner. Thats why i didnt hear it, o well i guess it was meant to be.

inferno50
12-13-2009, 04:39 PM
can you imagine if you were in that car. i hate people who drink and drive. or say im ok to drive and dont realize what the hell they are doing. just think our kids are around these assholes.

redfirepearlgt
12-13-2009, 04:54 PM
Yeah i carry un/under-insured coverage with this being my first nice car i got the best of everything. As for not hearing the crash i live half way down my street and there was no parking out front. So that made me park almost at the very end of the street almost to the next street by the corner. Thats why i didnt hear it, o well i guess it was meant to be.

Very wise. At least if the worst comes of this you have some coverage. Like another suggested, get a little fusion or something after all the smoke clears. Hope you have had a better day today and a better week to come.

praterjack
12-13-2009, 07:03 PM
Very wise. At least if the worst comes of this you have some coverage. Like another suggested, get a little fusion or something after all the smoke clears. Hope you have had a better day today and a better week to come.

Thanks very much!! Yeah i looked at a manual transmission fusion today it was nice looked like it would be a blast to drive.

Kevin1989
12-13-2009, 08:49 PM
the fusion sports are BA

praterjack
12-14-2009, 07:02 PM
Well it's totaled so on to new car shopping