Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Drunk neighbors!!! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Drunk neighbors!!!

NaomiDstangLvr
12-09-2009, 05:27 PM
So last night, I'm in bed about 12 o'clock (I gotta get up in an hour to be at work at 2 am). Then all the sudden I hear all this commotion downstairs, I hear Chad and some other man talking, then I hear this loud THUD! I close my door, then an hour or so later, I go down stairs and talk to Chad to see what all the racket was. Come to find out our neighbor (we live in a townhouse community) from across the street, now he lives in a 3 bedroom and has his own entryway, barged into the house, took off his shoes and was heading UPSTAIRS! Chad had to tell the guy he was in the wrong house, then the idiot fell down the stairs! Chad wasn't for sure who the guy was until he followed him outside, the idiot had PARKED (yes he was absolutely tanked and DRIVING!) in the YARD over by his place!!! I'm so happy I wasn't the only one here, I would have dialed 911 not knowing who the guy is. BTW, he is a Steeler fan too, lol! Isn't that some sh*t!!

sean
12-09-2009, 05:51 PM
lock the door... lol

Blackpony
12-09-2009, 05:53 PM
Thats creepy i think for now on lock the front door just in case this guy gets tanked again

87stangbbb
12-09-2009, 05:54 PM
lol you should have shot him

NaomiDstangLvr
12-09-2009, 06:13 PM
lock the door... lol

That's another thing, I lock the damn door every time I go to bed and Chad just doesn't lock it again!! So annoying!

cstreu1026
12-09-2009, 06:14 PM

In my house it would have gotten shot but then again I would have had my door locked too.

At least he was nice enough to take off his shoes. :D

NaomiDstangLvr
12-09-2009, 06:15 PM

I asked Chad why he didn't kick his ass. If you have seen Chad, he's a pretty big guy, he could have handled his drunk ass!

The thing is I think it's happened before. When my little 15 year old sister was here, watching Gunnar. I was in my room and I hear her scream, she said some guy walked into the house, I thought she was just fool of it but now I'm rethinking it....

chadomac
12-09-2009, 07:05 PM
i feel like i should not have to lock my front door while me and my son are both awake sitting on the couch watching tv. going to go across the street and have a few words with the drunk bastard.

sean
12-09-2009, 07:26 PM
i feel like i should not have to lock my front door while me and my son are both awake sitting on the couch watching tv. going to go across the street and have a few words with the drunk bastard.

Chad buddy, I am with you. I dont think you should either. I also dont think I should have to worry about all the ass hats out there that dont give a darn about the law and others rights. I dont think that the family that gets robbed during a home invasion thought they needed to worry about it either just as the drunk who came into your home wasnt worried about driving.
Times are different and people can be stupid. Protect your family and lock the stupid door. How bad are you going to feel if something did happen and this guy walks in thinking your the robber and thinks he is protecting his home and hurts one of you?
Besides that its chrismas time and this is the time when many unsuspecting families get robbed.

Holly
12-09-2009, 08:21 PM
I grew up in a house where we didn't lock doors, I don't ever remember having a house key. But nowadays, there is no way in hell I could sleep without my house being locked up, and my alarm on. A loud ass siren goes off if any doors or windows are opened (if I have it set) - I like it like that.

If someone did happen to make it past the siren, I would have my gun ready for them by the time they made it up the steps. ;)

:lol:

DeckerEnt
12-09-2009, 08:36 PM
I live in Fort Mitchell, Ky. Still a nice neighborhood. I still lock the door basically as soon as the kids are inside for the night. You can't be too careful. My next line of defense is my two dogs. They would probably help someone find all the valuables as long as they petted them a little but they both go ape shit as soon as someone even opens the screen door or opens a door at all. If i hear that in the middle of the night, I grab my .45 and go check out what the dogs are barking at.

iwanna5.0
12-09-2009, 11:17 PM
I grew up inthe country where our driveway was forever long with family all around. Locking doors other than at night is still a foriegn concept to me. And that's only when I'm going to bed when Bobby's not home.

2Kblacksleeper
12-09-2009, 11:44 PM
I always lock my doors when i'm in the house for the night. If i'm cutting grass then i dont like to carry my keys on me just in case they fall off and get lost. I will leave the garage door to the house unlocked but i still shut the actual garage door with my key pad.

You just dont know who is out there anymore.

John

DSSKing68
12-11-2009, 12:04 PM
I live in the same 'hood, and I always lock my doors...even if I am awake....Too many freaks out there nowadays.

Counting down the days till I get to move though...although I hateeeeeeeee moving.

IWRBB
12-11-2009, 01:02 PM
Calling 911 wouldn't have done you any good if the guy was up to no good, hubby there or not. All kind of bad stuff can go down in less than a minute. 5 minutes can be an eternity. Time to get something to defend your self IMO.

four6trix
12-11-2009, 01:40 PM
The thing is I think it's happened before. When my little 15 year old sister was here, watching Gunnar. I was in my room and I hear her scream, she said some guy walked into the house, I thought she was just fool of it but now I'm rethinking it....

THAT is scary. What happened that time? I'm guessing the guy left as soon as she screamed? I wouldn't doubt if it was the same dude. That time the coward probably knew that Chad wasn't home and this time he was too wasted to care. Maybe I'm just paranoid lol, but I wouldn't give him the benefit of the doubt. Too many wierdos and perverts out there. I'd buy a gun and next time it happens, shoot first and ask questions later :bigthumb

MrsAPE
12-11-2009, 02:09 PM
Before I decided to shoot the man, I'd lock my door. But that could just be me.

four6trix
12-11-2009, 02:55 PM
I agree. I'd start locking the door as well. I'm just saying, I wouldn't take any chances next time. I wouldn't want to kill anyone just for walking in either. Just shoot them in the leg, pull them out to the front yard, and set the TV down beside them. When the cops show up, tell them the guy broke in and was trying to get away with your TV. Bet he won't walk in again! :lol:

ADaughen
12-11-2009, 08:07 PM

I have both the padlock and door knob locked at all times and I live in a nice, quiet community, with two LARGE dogs.

In my old apartment complex, we had a guy try to kick in the front door, he was drunk and thought his g/f locked him out. He doesn't know how close he came to owning a nice box about 6' underground.

cobra429boss
12-13-2009, 03:09 PM
I agree. I'd start locking the door as well. I'm just saying, I wouldn't take any chances next time. I wouldn't want to kill anyone just for walking in either. Just shoot them in the leg, pull them out to the front yard, and set the TV down beside them. When the cops show up, tell them the guy broke in and was trying to get away with your TV. Bet he won't walk in again! :lol:

ha for real

Walter
12-13-2009, 03:29 PM

You cannot defend possesions with deadly force. If you did what was described, the guy could sue the shit out of you. He would have been supposedly carrying a tv and heading away from you. No physical threat by him at that time.

four6trix
12-14-2009, 05:04 PM
You cannot defend possesions with deadly force. If you did what was described, the guy could sue the shit out of you. He would have been supposedly carrying a tv and heading away from you. No physical threat by him at that time.

Wow...okay. My bad. Serious faces on. Just do what the law says. Chad handled it just fine. I probably would have done the same. Still though, buy guns :bigthumb

mustang8998
12-15-2009, 08:24 PM

I thought that was changed, under the Castle Doctrine?

I'm not up on all of that, but was told it changed. Was told you could use force, for car jacking, as well.

ADaughen
12-16-2009, 11:11 AM
I thought that was changed, under the Castle Doctrine?

I'm not up on all of that, but was told it changed. Was told you could use force, for car jacking, as well.

The law HAS changed, but you still can't defend property. You can defend YOURSELF in a carjacking, not the car.