Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Prima Vista [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Prima Vista

Goldenpony
12-07-2009, 01:39 PM
Sorry to keep reviewing restaurants, but here goes. Went to Prima Vista Saturday night. OMG, it's kind of spendy, but I've never had better food and never enjoyed a view anything like it. Prima Vista is located in Price Hill (810 Matson) overlooking Cincinnati. The view of the city is truly breathtaking!
I say spendy, but really no worse that other fine restaurants. Spaghetti is like $15. Want to celebrate something, or impress a lady? Check out Prima Vista. ;)

04 Venom
12-07-2009, 04:37 PM
I concur. The view is worth it alone and the food is always excellent.

R825OH
12-07-2009, 04:57 PM
Excellent food and great service. Price wise I think you definitely get what you pay for.

Goldenpony
12-07-2009, 05:32 PM
Price wise I think you definitely get what you pay for.[/QUOTE]

I agree

beefcake
12-09-2009, 08:53 AM
isn't it funny you have such a great restaurant in such a crappy part of town

R825OH
12-09-2009, 04:43 PM
isn't it funny you have such a great restaurant in such a crappy part of town

Yeah but no, those used to be nice places til the city gave out alll the vouchers. They knocked down all the west end ghetto and pushed everyone up the hill.I live over by St.Williams and it isn't bad here. If I could pick my house up and move it I would. Everywhere you go in Cincy there is alwys "bad" don't matter if you live in Hyde Park. They don't build houses like this anymore!

Goldenpony
12-09-2009, 04:53 PM
Yeah but no, those used to be nice places til the city gave out alll the vouchers. They knocked down all the west end ghetto and pushed everyone up the hill.I live over by St.Williams and it isn't bad here. If I could pick my house up and move it I would. Everywhere you go in Cincy there is alwys "bad" don't matter if you live in Hyde Park. They don't build houses like this anymore!

I agree, beautiful house.

R825OH
12-09-2009, 04:55 PM
Thanks, wish it had another 2 car behind it!!

beefcake
12-09-2009, 09:18 PM

not bad? my daughter got robbed about 5 blocks over in front of her house 2 weeks ago.

i grew up on queen city in fairmount, used to run price hill, fairmount, westwood, harrison.

it's bad. it's funny what you get used to when you live somewhere, now that i've moved away, and come back over, it scares the crap outta me

redfirepearlgt
12-09-2009, 09:22 PM

So that is how the poor people live. (Tongue in Cheek). Nice house. I am envious. I'd be happy with just one good size single car garage along side my little 825 square footer.

R825OH
12-09-2009, 09:46 PM
not bad? my daughter got robbed about 5 blocks over in front of her house 2 weeks ago.

i grew up on queen city in fairmount, used to run price hill, fairmount, westwood, harrison.

it's bad. it's funny what you get used to when you live somewhere, now that i've moved away, and come back over, it scares the crap outta me

Crime is everywhere. You just need to be aware of your surroundings,take precautions and think. I agree there is bad here, Rosemont the next street over is terrible.

NaomiDstangLvr
12-10-2009, 05:17 PM
15 dollars for some spaghetti?!? I think I'd have to pass, lol!

Goldenpony
12-10-2009, 05:42 PM
15 dollars for some spaghetti?!? I think I'd have to pass, lol!

Well, it isn't Franco American. :D

redfirepearlgt
12-10-2009, 09:48 PM
Well, it isn't Franco American. :D

Whats wrong with Franco American? I loved that stuff as a kid and still eat it from time to time more than 40 years later though it is made and canned by Campbells now. Goes good with Bologna sandwiches and RC cola. :bigthumb

R825OH
12-10-2009, 10:00 PM
Whats wrong with Franco American? I loved that stuff as a kid and still eat it from time to time more than 40 years later though it is made and canned by Campbells now. Goes good with Bologna sandwiches and RC cola. :bigthumb

Old School Baby!!!!!:cool1:

Goldenpony
12-12-2009, 02:05 PM
Old School Baby!!!!!:cool1:

Good Grief! :rolleyes:

NXcoupe
12-13-2009, 11:51 AM
Sorry to keep reviewing restaurants, but here goes. Went to Prima Vista Saturday night. OMG, it's kind of spendy, but I've never had better food and never enjoyed a view anything like it. Prima Vista is located in Price Hill (810 Matson) overlooking Cincinnati. The view of the city is truly breathtaking!
I say spendy, but really no worse that other fine restaurants. Spaghetti is like $15. Want to celebrate something, or impress a lady? Check out Prima Vista. ;)

Wow, did not know this was still up there. Yes, the view is amazing of the river valley and downtown. I am going to have to go there in January when I fly into Cincy. Can't wait!