Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Chipotle on Ring Road NOW OPEN [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Chipotle on Ring Road NOW OPEN

Hangingcogs
12-03-2009, 10:03 AM
Today the Chipotle on Ring Road in Harrison is having their Grand Opening. Just wanted to give you all a heads up since I know there are some of you who would like to eat something other than LaRosa's!

Yes Ron, I'm talking about YOU!:bigthumb

93cobra
12-03-2009, 11:53 AM
good stuff!...will go over huge in harrison. ocharleys sucks and besides larosas, el meri achis, and some fast food stuff, you have to drive to western hills or colraine. i heard applebees is coming across from new krogers but that isn't that great either. i think its hard to beat Outback & Long Horns filets

Foxxx5oh
12-03-2009, 02:25 PM
i ate there yesterday for free thanks to an invitation i got :) good shit, and there is a fellow banger that works there too

mwaller5672
12-03-2009, 02:42 PM
Sounds like thats where I will be tomorrow night. I know I see you guys around harrison but don't know who you are. I think we should have a harrison stangbangerz outing. What about next friday ( 11th )night at chipotle's or someplace that serves drinks.

89coupe
12-03-2009, 07:55 PM
Today the Chipotle on Ring Road in Harrison is having their Grand Opening. Just wanted to give you all a heads up since I know there are some of you who would like to eat something other than LaRosa's!

Yes Ron, I'm talking about YOU!:bigthumb

Marci chipotle may be the new hot spot in harrison but nothing will out do Larosa's i know old buddy gets plenty of my money actually i just got back from picking up my pizza....my sunday bengals tradition getting larosa's has turned into a nightly thing.... :D

Foxxx5oh
12-03-2009, 09:29 PM
Sounds like thats where I will be tomorrow night. I know I see you guys around harrison but don't know who you are. I think we should have a harrison stangbangerz outing. What about next friday ( 11th )night at chipotle's or someplace that serves drinks.

hey mike, youll see me everywhere, i circulate between bright, harrison, and surrounding areas, just look for the red/white bronco with the 6' antenna :)

93cobra
12-03-2009, 09:46 PM

mike
we probably have passed each other a thousand times, i drive through bright everyday to & from work "st leon to our office behind my parents house which is private drive off of sand run" unfortunately im mustangless for the first time in 15 years but will have another im sure sooner or later. let me know if you ever want to go flying...i am partners in 2 planes at harrison airport we can take up anytime:bigthumb
johnny

mwaller5672
12-03-2009, 09:51 PM
I spent a lot of time on sand run. My grandfather built the house and barn next to the road a couple miles from the state line. He had a 5000 pound tobacco base. Thats about all they could plant on those hills. Where does your parents live

93cobra
12-03-2009, 10:21 PM
I spent a lot of time on sand run. My grandfather built the house and barn next to the road a couple miles from the state line. He had a 5000 pound tobacco base. Thats about all they could plant on those hills. Where does your parents live

sunny nixon im guessing... or at least he is the one living there now

my parents driveway is the next gravel drive past his house with the dumpster at the bottom...they have a nice 24 acre spread 3/4s mile up on top the hill (a kids worst nightmare walking up getting off the bus everyday after school until my dad start letting me drive my sisters & i in one our farm trucks (79 f150 4 speed with 460 in it) (great for getting in trouble for zig zag gravel ruts all the way up the hill) down & up 5th grade on leaving it parked so they didn't have to take us to the bus in the morning...:D

93cobra
12-03-2009, 10:55 PM
hey foxxx50h...where you live in w.harrison?? whats your name etc..have we met?

Foxxx5oh
12-03-2009, 11:00 PM
im out on Johnson Fork, name's Andy, and we may have met, im not too sure, i dont do names too well, but i remember faces.

93cobra
12-03-2009, 11:06 PM
cool! im johnny...same thing here...im horrible with names. your not too far from me...im sure we'll run into each other sooner or later

Foxxx5oh
12-03-2009, 11:17 PM
yup yup, just look for the red/white bronco with the 6' antenna lol

Timido
12-04-2009, 07:13 PM
I run into Johnny all over Harrison. I use to see Andys mustang around also.

93cobra
12-04-2009, 09:17 PM
I run into Johnny all over Harrison. I use to see Andys mustang around also.

:bigthumb hope all is well your way tim!

mwaller5672
12-05-2009, 07:33 PM
I ate at chipotle. That was spicy. Good but a little hot. I had the pulled beef.

Timido
12-05-2009, 10:08 PM
Every thing is great here. The little one is up to 13lbs and doing wonderfull.

93cobra
12-05-2009, 10:30 PM
Every thing is great here. The little one is up to 13lbs and doing wonderfull.

thats sweet! our little dude turned 1 already 2 weeks ago and is at 25 lbs walking all over the place. its unbelievable how fast this past year has flown by:eek:

mwaller5672
12-05-2009, 10:44 PM
I would love to have little kids around again. After you get a little older you will realize this is the best time in your life.