Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Here's a deal for you... [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Here's a deal for you...

four6trix
11-18-2009, 08:00 PM
:lol: Only in my dreams. I'm sure it's a case of hitting a wrong button. Poor guys phone is gonna explode!!http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p&car_id=271008003&dealer_id=64789819&car_year=2007&rdm=1258591848793&lastStartYear=1981&model=MUST&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=2005&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=8%20Cylinder&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&only_price=1&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=100&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&showZipError=y&make=FORD&keywords_display=&color=&scarid=270107851&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&seller_type=b&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=45431&advanced=y&only_photo=1&end_year=2010&doors=&transmission=&max_price=22000&cardist=57&standard=false

chadomac
11-18-2009, 08:19 PM
What a deal lol

Camaro86SHOCKER
11-19-2009, 04:16 AM
Now you could never do this that his guy because its a private seller but...
Funny thing is something like this popped up a few years ago about a vette, was supposed to be 42,xxx, they listed it in the paper with the vin number and listed it as 22,xxx. My dad saw it went up to the dealership and after they tried dealing with him he said here how about you sell it to me for this...They about shit and laughed said no way its a misprint, he claimed false advertising since the correction hadnt been printed yet. Anyways long story short he spent about 10 hours that day in the dealership. Finally after numerous phone calls they ended up saying oh well give it to him. So he bought a vette for 20 grand off, still can't believe everything worked out for us like that.

rush88GT
11-19-2009, 06:47 AM
Now you could never do this that his guy because its a private seller but...
Funny thing is something like this popped up a few years ago about a vette, was supposed to be 42,xxx, they listed it in the paper with the vin number and listed it as 22,xxx. My dad saw it went up to the dealership and after they tried dealing with him he said here how about you sell it to me for this...They about shit and laughed said no way its a misprint, he claimed false advertising since the correction hadnt been printed yet. Anyways long story short he spent about 10 hours that day in the dealership. Finally after numerous phone calls they ended up saying oh well give it to him. So he bought a vette for 20 grand off, still can't believe everything worked out for us like that.

I had the same thing happen to me whne I bought my truck. But it wasn't that big of a price difference.

NUTTSGT
11-19-2009, 07:57 AM
Do people not look over their ads ?

four6trix
11-19-2009, 06:39 PM

Obviously not this guy

R825OH
11-19-2009, 06:42 PM
whatta deal!!!

SMOKE
11-20-2009, 12:30 PM

I am the one that puts together our ad in the newspaper every week for the dealership. If there is a mis-print we don't have to sell you the car for that. We can get a release from the newspaper that takes the responsability off of us. However, if it can be proven that we intentionally placed an ad that we were not going to honor, we would be in danger of suit.

Pitbull1052
11-20-2009, 12:41 PM
I use to work for a dealer on Colerain... we had a $500 coupon in the news paper we had a lady buy like 40 news papers and came in with like 20K worth of coupons and never said a word throughout the whole deal came time to go to the finanace office she's like on no i'm paying cash and handed us a bag full of those........ she took us to court too........ she never read the limit one coupon per customer.... kinda funny she was serious as a heart attack too that she was getting a car with her coupons lol

DeckerEnt
11-20-2009, 12:47 PM
I use to work for a dealer on Colerain... we had a $500 coupon in the news paper we had a lady buy like 40 news papers and came in with like 20K worth of coupons and never said a word throughout the whole deal came time to go to the finanace office she's like on no i'm paying cash and handed us a bag full of those........ she took us to court too........ she never read the limit one coupon per customer.... kinda funny she was serious as a heart attack too that she was getting a car with her coupons lol

That is funny right there!!

four6trix
11-20-2009, 12:48 PM

Were you able to keep a straight face with her????? I would've lost it. That's hilarious.