Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Thank you SBZ.... [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Thank you SBZ....

NaomiDstangLvr
11-17-2009, 08:11 AM
I just wanted to post this on a new thread....

I wanted to thank everyone on here for their enormous generosity! I can't express enough gratitude. Everyone on here are so amazing to hold out a helping hand to someone you really don't know. I have so much respect for each one of you!

Chad is doing okay, still pretty sore. He's still deciding weather or not to do the chemo. He's afraid about getting sick and says we really can't afford for him to miss so much work. I really think he should go through with it, just in case there's any cancer cells floating around that were missed. But I said I'd stick by his side no matter what he chooses.

I just wanted to post this up, and to thank all of you again!!

Naomi

Hangingcogs
11-17-2009, 09:44 AM
Naomi, Let me know what your family needs. We are right across the street!

Please remember that there is no amount of money that is worth a life. I know times are tough, but, I am going to send you a PM on how to get help during this time. They are resources that have been used. You are in a time on need, the only way to get help, is to ask for it!

Pops Fun
11-17-2009, 09:54 AM
Good luck on your decision. Continuing thoughts and prayers!!

2Kblacksleeper
11-17-2009, 10:52 AM
If you dont mind can you pm me your address or directions to your house? I live in Withemsville just off of st rt 125.

I like alot of people dont have much extra money this time of year but i have a gift card or 2 i would like to give to you and Chad. It would do you all more good than myself.

I have talked to Chad a time or two in chat and he always seemed like a good guy.

I also believe in the old saying to pay it forward. Just because you never know when you might be on the recieving end of needing help.

Heck, i go into work everyday and wounder how many days i've got left. I work in big box retail and it is getting really bad lately.

Thank you for your time, I hope all goes well with the recovery and the new addition.

John

iwanna5.0
11-17-2009, 11:21 AM
Please let me know what Chad decides to do. Continuing prayers for you and your family

Mista Bone
11-17-2009, 12:08 PM
I can honestly say I feel like someone is looking down on us and going, "Damn!"

Thanks to Rev 5.0......

sean
11-17-2009, 01:40 PM
Chad, i do know you and I also know I wouldnt want the chemo but I can say I would do it. Your a big tough guy and you can handle it. Dont risk it setting up shop some where else.

NXcoupe
11-17-2009, 02:32 PM
I lost both my parents to cancer, and I have a small child that would be affectec by anything that happened to me, so I can identify with some of what you're dealing with. You are a strong person and Chad is lucky to have you, you are lucky to have each other. If you need anything else, please let me know.

NaomiDstangLvr
11-17-2009, 02:41 PM
I lost both my parents to cancer, and I have a small child that would be affectec by anything that happened to me, so I can identify with some of what you're dealing with. You are a strong person and Chad is lucky to have you, you are lucky to have each other. If you need anything else, please let me know.
Aw, your such a sweetheart! Thank you so much!

dawsin94cobra
11-17-2009, 03:00 PM
if you need anything let us know!

PONYGRL
11-17-2009, 06:51 PM
I havent been on here in literally weeks, but I hope everything is going well. I hate to hear things like this about people but hopefully he has a speedy recovery and is 100% healthy in no time. Thoughts & prayers to you and your family.