PDA

View Full Version : Once again. Thieves suck.

djom1cincy
11-16-2009, 12:08 PM
Well long story in short form. I had some trees cut down last year. Gave the wood to a friend of mine. He took everything out of the yard except one large tree that was laying in my side yard. It was laying in some small woods and weeds. We cut this tree up into manageable size logs. Well two people could move them. He was over last week and I told him to grab some of the wood. The next morning he leaves before I drag my lazy ass out of bed. He was over Saturday and I ask him if he grabbed the wood. He tells me it was gone. We look over in the weeds and sure enough it was gone. Within the last month someone stole the wood off my property. There is a side road by where this tree was laying. They had to come up into my yard a good twenty feet to get the wood. I ask the neighbor if he had seen anyone take it. He tells me about a month ago during the day he seen a truck come by and take it. They made several trips to get it and was only gone about ten minutes each. They even brought a bobcat to get the real large chunks of wood. This pisses me off so much. I went driving around yesterday looking for said truck and bobcat. There see a lot off people around with wood in there yards so no luck finding it. I was hoping to find the large logs but I'm sure the cut it up right away. If the scumbags had come and ask to have it I might have said sure. Instead they wait till I'm at work and steal it. Fucking pieces of shit mother fuckers. I hope who ever took it is out driving around the day before Christmas and gets smashed by another driver. I hope he gets ejected from his truck, hits a guide wire on a telephone pole and gets decapitated. I then hope his family is following him in another car and witnesses the whole thing. Merry fucking Christmas to them. If you steal then you don't need to live. I'm thinking about putting up reward signs asking for info just so I can have him arrested. If you have any infp please let me know. I live in Landen on Lilly Dr. I know they live close because they would be back every ten to fifteen minutes to get more wood. I'm serious about a reward for the arrest of said scum bag. End of rant.

87stangbbb
11-16-2009, 12:20 PM
i could just imagine if they broke into your garage or something

Mista Bone
11-16-2009, 12:34 PM
Didn't they just bust a meth lab down on Davis Road by the river?

djom1cincy
11-16-2009, 12:46 PM
Haven't heard anything about that. Only 5 minutes away from my house though.

Pitbull1052
11-16-2009, 12:49 PM
well if they were only gone 10-15 min. it had to take that long just to unload it.......... so they must be right around the block

djom1cincy
11-16-2009, 12:54 PM
That's what I figured. I'm going to post up signs asking about it and offer a reward. Someone besides my neighbor had to see it. He is around 85 so he doesn't remember a lot of the details about the incident besides what I posted.

DeckerEnt
11-16-2009, 12:54 PM
If you find them, just set fire to the wood right there!! Once it is all burned down, call the fire dept and leave!!