Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Im home [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Im home

chadomac
11-12-2009, 08:07 PM
hey guys i am home and recovering. thank you for all your well wishes they mean more to me than you will ever know. they were able to remove the tumor and 7 limnodes to be tested all the nodes came back negative but the doctor said to truly be sure they would of like to test at lest 10 nodes. so then hits me with you dont have to have chemo BUT are young and we want to be agrresive with it and have you do 6 months of chemo my choice i am classified as a stage 2. he tells me that if i do the 6 months it will increase my chances bye 3% of no return i am going to get all the info from him and get a second opinion 3% does not seem like a very high number to me. that was one bad ass surgery i have never been cut like this. this disease is nasty! it has taken from me more in a short time than anything i have experienced. now with me not being able to work at least to January with limited to no income i am on the verge of losing my home with a 6 year old and my wife being 7 months pregnant i do not no which way to go or how to get out. i have to keep my faith as i know god will not give me more than i can handle. i dont know what to do

adragon72
11-12-2009, 08:33 PM
I'm glad to here your home and doing better.

sean
11-12-2009, 08:40 PM
Hey buddy. Welcome home. Check the labor laws but as far as I know you can not be fired for this and if they do you may be able to sue. Also you should have short and long term disability. Look into all your options and if they start to talk about letting you go get on the phone with a lawyer and see what your options are.

92coupe
11-12-2009, 08:47 PM
Glad to hear your home with your family. Hang in there things will get better.

R825OH
11-12-2009, 10:11 PM
Keep lookin up Chad!!

DeckerEnt
11-12-2009, 10:36 PM
All you have to worry about right now is your health. All the money in the world won't help you if you are dead. The old saying, when life gives you lemons, well, you haven't even got those yet. Stay strong and get well!!

mustangatic
11-12-2009, 10:42 PM
Glad to hear your home!!!

1_slo_92
11-13-2009, 12:18 AM
Good news man, look into temp diss, if a big no is there look into some unemployment you might be able to get compensated in some way. If all else fails reach out for support. You'd be amazed how many will help in a small way but combined would mean the world to you and your family!!

bobtsgt
11-13-2009, 07:15 AM
glad to hear you made it home. let us know if you need anything.

four6trix
11-13-2009, 08:56 AM
I haven't had the chance to meet you yet, but I'm glad your okay man. Cancer runs deep in my family and I know it's really no joke. No one deserves to have to deal with it. Be sure to let us know what we can do to help. I'll do whatever I can b/c I'd like to think others would do the same for me.

MrsAPE
11-13-2009, 08:57 AM
Glad your home. Head up. Prayers still being said.