Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
So I might get to play flag football in PBS [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : So I might get to play flag football in PBS

ffmueller81
11-09-2009, 11:30 AM
A couple months back I was in the Blue Ash BW's.... The Miller Lite girls showed up and I played a Wii game. The top scorer of the night would get invited to play in the championship and have a chance to play flag football at Paul Brown Stadium... Well, I got the call a few weeks back that I won!!!!! Tonight is the night..... I am so stoked....

http://www.purerock96.com/96ROCKBuffaloWildWings/tabid/864/Default.aspx

I am trying not to get my hopes up but I think this would be a really cool experience...

I am thinking that I will at least get some free stuff even if I don't win.... should be fun...

quik lx
11-09-2009, 11:35 AM
Pic's of the girls please...and oh yeah congrates dude!!!:D

306Power
11-09-2009, 11:55 AM
Congrats man! I know a girl at my work was sayin that her BF played to try and get in.

ponymom05
11-09-2009, 12:55 PM
That's awesome Matt. Have fun!

ffmueller81
11-09-2009, 10:01 PM
Well, no dice... apperantly there are some people that don't do anything besides play wii all day.... Betcha they won't do any good at the flag football tomorrow though..... hahaha

Oh well, at least I got free beer and a glass and a shirt....

pegasus
11-10-2009, 01:08 PM
i thought you ment PBS as in Mr Rogers and Nova and Sesame Street and what not, that would be really cool