Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Ft. Hood Army base shooting! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Ft. Hood Army base shooting!

USMCPONY
11-05-2009, 03:51 PM
7 dead and 12 Injured. Shooters are still on the loose. They dont know if the shooters are Military or civilian. Thats sad innocent people died.

clueless_racing
11-05-2009, 04:05 PM
7 dead and 12 Injured. Shooters are still on the loose. They dont know if the shooters are Military or civilian. Thats sad innocent people died.

I just heard about it on the radio on my way home.Last year i lived in texas about 1.5 hrs from fort hood.Its crazy to hear that happened.I heard they do have 1 person captured.

Pitbull1052
11-05-2009, 04:05 PM
daum that's where I was stationed........

Pitbull1052
11-05-2009, 04:07 PM
just read

At least one person is "neutralized" in connection with the incident, and a second is "cornered," retired Army Lt. Gen. Russel Honore told CNN, citing "unofficial, unconfirmed reports" from two sources

rogers
11-05-2009, 05:23 PM
My brother in law and cousin are both stationed there now and. My brother in law was only a block away and thought it was some sort of a exercise

djom1cincy
11-05-2009, 09:19 PM
Just watched a update on fox. The breaking news had everything wrong today. The shooter is alive still. He was acting alone also. No second or third shooter. The cop that shot him is alive also.

Rick93coupe
11-05-2009, 09:28 PM
The shooter is alive still. .

What a shame. They need to question him so everyone can get closure then shoot him again.

DeckerEnt
11-05-2009, 09:51 PM
The military doesn't mess around in these type of crimes. This guy is gonna die for what he did. Sad day. Thoughts and prayers for the innocents.

USMCPONY
11-05-2009, 10:01 PM
The military doesn't mess around in these type of crimes. This guy is gonna die for what he did. Sad day. Thoughts and prayers for the innocents.

Or rought in the Brig. I was on brig duty and there was two guys in the Army that stole small missles, rifles and ammunition. They was chained to a wooden chair/desk for 23hrs a day. They wasnt aloud to stand up or anything. I would rather be in prison than the brig!!!!

Hangingcogs
11-05-2009, 10:09 PM
Our prayers go out to the victims and their families. My best friend and her husband were stationed there for 2 years before they got transfered to Germany. He's now serving his 3 tour and she is in FL after just having a baby.

USMCPONY
11-05-2009, 10:17 PM
He is Islamic (go figure). Why does the Military enlist them. If you enlist a bunch of Koreans and send them to Korea to kill for their country(The U.S.) What do you think they are going to do!!!!

Pitbull1052
11-06-2009, 08:16 AM
I agree to a point I think you should have to atleast be American born... I mean heck you can't be president if you werent born here why should this be any different.....

VuNiT3
11-06-2009, 08:24 AM
My roommate's brother is stationed in Ft. Hood. We didn't hear from him for a while because they had the base on lockdown. He finally called late last night to let my roommate know he was ok. My thoughts and prayers are with the victim's families.

Kwik92GT
11-06-2009, 10:21 AM
Count now is 13 dead, 30+ wounded. :mad:

Shooter is indeed alive and expected to make a full recovery. :rolleyes: Special place in Hell for fucksticks like this asshole. Can't wait to hear all the bleeding hearts to tell us how it's not his fault, someone or something drove him to this. Friggin makes me sick to my stomach.

Aweasel
11-06-2009, 01:59 PM
I agree to a point I think you should have to atleast be American born... I mean heck you can't be president if you werent born here why should this be any different.....

He was born in virginia. You don't infiltrate the military and go up the ranks by fraternizing with terrorists. If that's the case then that says a lot about our military:( but my bet is, he flipped like a switch or something

The case of Major Nidal Malik Hasan is much more complicated, the motivation less clear. He was born in Arlington, Virginia, close to Washington DC. He was brought up at Roanoke, in rural Virginia, the son of Palestinians from a village near Jerusalem. He went to Virginia Tech, where he joined the Officer Training Corps and graduated with a degree in biochemistry. From there, against his family's wishes, he joined the military, who sent him to study psychiatry at the United Services University of the Health Sciences, just outside Washington DC, graduating in 2001.

Tragic indeed...makes ya wonder how people tick