Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Brighton Center in need of help [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Brighton Center in need of help

Hangingcogs
11-04-2009, 10:34 AM
I know I've been MIA on here for awhile now. But, it's for good reason. J and I finally got married on October 10. I also joined a pretty well known "couponing" site, LMKIA, which has been taking a huge portion of my attention.

I'm very dedicated to helping others. Whatever makes someone else's life easier, I'm all for.

With that said, the Brighton Center is in desperate need of donations. If no donations are collected they will run out of food by Friday. Right now most food banks/pantries are in dire need.

The problem is that if the Brighton Center doesn't have any donations, they will go to the Free Store or will go hungry. The Free Store helps local pantries and it will become a snow ball effect.

I'm collecting donations. This is VERY easy. Simply use coupons at the Kroger Mega sale to get items for FREE. If you don't need these items please donate them. You can donate them to me or to your local pantry. I'm willing to meet you to pick up any donations.

We are bringing awareness to this problem because if it doesn't get attention people will go hungry. None of these people have asked to loose their job, unemployment to run out or to get kicked out of their homes.

If you have someone who is in need of help, please PM me. It will be confidential.

We are just now beginning to plan this. I hope to be at the Brighton Center on Friday, no later than Monday to help with donations. We are getting local media attention with this. If you would like to donate please PM me. I'm also looking for company donations to give away as prizes to get more people interested in donating.

To read more on this visit my site at:
http://cincinnaticoupons.littlemissknowitall.net

THANK YOU ALL. :bigthumb

Hangingcogs
11-05-2009, 08:28 AM
Allright I'll be at the Brighton Center (799 Ann Street, Newport, KY) from 9-12. I'll be collecting donations, doing coupon classes and giving away prizes to those who donate.

Local radio stations will be there. For every $500 a business donates LMKIA will change her avatar/profile pictures for 1 day for that business. We've already received $500 from Kroger and $1000 from CincySavers.com/Bonneville.

95redstang
11-05-2009, 10:23 AM
my wife is into the coupon and stockpiling .. she donates alot of stuff she gets free or stuff that would expire before we had a chance to use it. she donates everything to a place here in fairfield. i can see if she might be able to help you out

Hangingcogs
11-05-2009, 12:47 PM
my wife is into the coupon and stockpiling .. she donates alot of stuff she gets free or stuff that would expire before we had a chance to use it. she donates everything to a place here in fairfield. i can see if she might be able to help you out

Thank you! Every little bit helps!

MrsAPE
11-05-2009, 05:36 PM

Where does she donate to in fairfield?! I've been looking for a place that's close for other times...thx

95redstang
11-05-2009, 08:18 PM
Where does she donate to in fairfield?! I've been looking for a place that's close for other times...thx fairfield food pantry... its on hicks blvd

MrsAPE
11-06-2009, 07:22 AM
fairfield food pantry... its on hicks blvd

thanks!!