Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Need some house painting done ? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Need some house painting done ?

mustanger
10-31-2009, 03:17 PM
I work full time as a painter for Nexus Property Management. I paint their apartment communities and have done work for Remax-Jane Ashcraft-West Westmark properties.

I paint on the side to make extra money so I can fund my new addiction with my mustang.
I'm not a greedy contractor...just someone who loves to paint, I do my best to keep all costs down to a minimum...saving you money and at the same time making a little money on the side for me.

I do interior and exterior paint...I think you'll be surprised just how much I charge someone..sometimes it's close to nothing, but I know how to paint and I find it very easy to paint like some find it very easy to work on cars.

If you'd like some painting done give me a PM and we can talk or set up a time I can come out and speak with you.

My one reference on this board is 95turbocharged David Kite he can vouche for me if anyone would like to ask him any questions.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks,
Arnold ( a.k.a Andy )

PONYGRL
11-17-2009, 07:12 PM
I will keep YOU in mind!!! A few months ago when we 1st listed my condo, we paid almost a thousand bucks.... we are not lazy, but were SICK of painting so we decided to hire someone else to paint a couple rooms and touch up some stuff. We purchased a 4 bedroom, 4 bath home w/finished basement and every room needs painted. We'll prob want most of the ceilings painted as well, plus the cabinets. The closing date is still up in the air so if we need a painted Ill let you know.

mustanger
11-17-2009, 07:56 PM
I will keep YOU in mind!!! A few months ago when we 1st listed my condo, we paid almost a thousand bucks.... we are not lazy, but were SICK of painting so we decided to hire someone else to paint a couple rooms and touch up some stuff. We purchased a 4 bedroom, 4 bath home w/finished basement and every room needs painted. We'll prob want most of the ceilings painted as well, plus the cabinets. The closing date is still up in the air so if we need a painted Ill let you know.

I would definetly love the oppurtunity, just send me a PM when your ready and I could come out and chat with you all :bigthumb

PONYGRL
11-27-2009, 04:01 PM
Hey pm sent.

mustanger
11-29-2009, 03:58 PM
Hey pm sent.

Pm replied.

Just got back in from being out of town for the weekend, sorry for the late response.

mustanger
12-01-2009, 08:16 PM
PONYGRL...your inbox is full, was trying to send you a PM :lol:

Looking forward to painting your house!

PONYGRL
12-02-2009, 11:36 AM
It is empty now, sorry.