PDA

View Full Version : HELP NEEDED $500 DOLLAR REWARD!!

blowncobra
10-28-2009, 06:46 PM
Hey guys please keep your ears and eyes open for me I got robbed for about $4-5k dollars worth of stuff!! If anyone has any information of stolen parts from cars and trucks all ford stuff mustangs,old ford trucks ect. Carbed Intakes, distributors,hoods,wheels and tires ect. If anyone can get ahold of someone that may know something we will give $500 dollars cash money!!! They stole a 5" pin on cowl hood for a fox body 87-93 mustang it is white in color. Also took a new set of 33" tires on eagle alloy rims!! Please call 513-850-9574 This stuff was stolen from my dads property in Highland county in Leesburg which is about 45min north of cincy! Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

blowncobra
10-28-2009, 07:01 PM
I have 12 fox body mustangs and I believe they took something from every car and my old mint restored 66 ford truck. Thank god my 93 cobra 96 cobra and 02GT was all locked up in the shop of it would have ended up 3 times as bad as it is!!

Dirtyd0g
10-28-2009, 07:14 PM
A buddy of mine in Owensville got robbed in a similar fashion about a month ago, not as bad but anything is too much. If I hear anything I will definately let you know and you can keep the reward, as long You call me so I can help you dig the hole we throw the bastage in.
Alan

Black Horse
10-28-2009, 07:57 PM
Keep your eyes on Craigslist

blowncobra
10-28-2009, 08:01 PM
Thanks guys the feeling I have right now I can't even descibe!! You can't have anything anymore because of f****** theives!!! People are so damn worthless it's rediculious!!!

mustanger
10-28-2009, 08:12 PM
Sorry to hear that man...I'd definetly keeps my eyes on craigslist and ebay and whatever else. Any other details might help too so everyone can keep a lookout on parts.

blowncobra
10-28-2009, 08:22 PM
One of the hoods is a white glastec 5" pin on. But i'm sure they already have it under primer by now!

87stangbbb
10-28-2009, 08:23 PM
sorry to hear that im only 10 miles from leesburg give me details so i know what to look for

blowncobra
10-28-2009, 08:42 PM
I know trying to track down all the intakes and distributors air cleaners ect is gonna be tough. The wheels and tires should stand out brand new 33's on eagle alloy rims,pony's,welds and I don't know of anyone running around that area with 5" hood. I'm so sick to my stomache I can barley eve type! I guess i'm just very grateful that the bigger money cars were locked becasue they would of had a field day! They stripped my 10 sec 86 coupe down to the short block!!

bbfstanger
10-28-2009, 08:50 PM
that sucks man!!
i havent seen another glastek hood around like that one.
good luck,i hope you get the bastards.

Pitbull1052
10-28-2009, 08:51 PM
anyone been there to buy parts or anything that you don't really know..........

blowncobra
10-28-2009, 08:55 PM
anyone been there to buy parts or anything that you don't really know..........

Nah sure haven't man I just buy stuff and rarely ever sell anything and if I do it's online and shipped.

blowncobra
10-28-2009, 08:59 PM
that sucks man!!
i havent seen another glastek hood around like that one.
good luck,i hope you get the bastards.

Thanks man it sucks they even took the cervinis mach 1 hood that I got from ya also! They would have to brought a trailer and been equipped fully with tools and spent at least 3-4 hours stripping these car/trucks!

03z06vette
10-28-2009, 09:13 PM
i have had stuff stolen from my shop and out of my car, invest in some servaillance!! if i see or here anything ill let u know.

blowncobra
10-28-2009, 09:15 PM
i have had stuff stolen from my shop and out of my car, invest in some servaillance!! if i see or here anything ill let u know.

Thanks man and yes all that stuff is getting installed tomm.

93lincolnmk8
10-28-2009, 09:31 PM
Are there any houses close by? Someone had to have seen something.

blowncobra
10-28-2009, 10:04 PM
Are there any houses close by? Someone had to have seen something.

That's just it man it's out in the country on 42 acres with no-one around and sits clear off the road! But you can see all my cars from the road though!

tcorns
10-28-2009, 10:11 PM
details please. address, parts list, anything pertinent would be appreciated. i live just outside of leesburg and am always hearing about things. we can take this to email/pm if you need to.

trevor

93lincolnmk8
10-28-2009, 10:15 PM
That's just it man it's out in the country on 42 acres with no-one around and sits clear off the road! But you can see all my cars from the road though!

It sounds like its probably someone you know. They knew what you had, where to find it, and they knew when you werent going to be out there and when no one would be around.

blowncobra
10-28-2009, 11:49 PM
It sounds like its probably someone you know. They knew what you had, where to find it, and they knew when you werent going to be out there and when no one would be around.

That may be true man! It just sucks ass!!

93lincolnmk8
10-29-2009, 12:51 AM
That has to be the worst feeling man. Some people just dont appericiate what others work so hard to get. Karma is a bitch and they'll get whats coming to them. Good luck finding your stuff and I'll keep an ear out if I hear of any such parts for sale.

Dirtyd0g
10-29-2009, 03:57 AM
I spent about $400 in a surveilance system for my shop and it was worth every penny. The card for your pc is about $100 and camera can be as cheap as $30. I put in 2 $40 camera's 2 $100 night vision camera's and that card, with extra length wires it was about $400
Swann stuff from the microcenter

Stangman
10-29-2009, 08:47 AM
That sucks dude... I am paranoid about that kind of stuff as well, because I myself have a lot of stuff I dont want taken... but it sucks because I dont have the room to keep everything inside, so then like you, I keep things at other peoples houses..

Sounds to me that if you can see your cars from the road.. then someone has known about them for a while and probably planned their move for a while now, watching the habits of those who live there... I really doubt it was just a random hit. And like everyone says... could be someone you know.

If I saw someone in the action of stealing my shit... they'd get a bullet.

93lincolnmk8
10-29-2009, 10:12 AM
If I saw someone in the action of stealing my shit... they'd get a bullet.

Thats my theory exactly! All of my stuff is on my parents 50 acre farm but we never have much trouble with stuff getting stolen. Then again we are ALWAYS target shooting or sighting in some kind of high powered rifles. I also have a sign on the side of the garage that says DANGER: RIFLE RANGE. :eek: Anyone that has heard my reputation for shooting doesn't wanna chance it either :D

blowncobra
10-29-2009, 10:54 AM
That's very true true guys. I would say if I could pin-point who it was I will probably end up in the big house becasue this was my stuff and at this point I don't eve give a f*** at all period quote!!

93lincolnmk8
10-29-2009, 11:07 AM
That's very true true guys. I would say if I could pin-point who it was I will probably end up in the big house becasue this was my stuff and at this point I don't eve give a f*** at all period quote!!

I dont blame ya buddy, I'd feel the same way. Good luck finding everything and let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

blowncobra
10-29-2009, 11:22 AM
I dont blame ya buddy, I'd feel the same way. Good luck finding everything and let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Thanks I do appreciate it!!

LETHALSTANG
10-29-2009, 09:32 PM
Sorry to hear that!! This stuff sucks all around!! Hope you find the person(s), I'm sure your mad and sick to the gut.
You've been around a while.......I'm sure you have some good guesses??? If it was back in the day, I would have some solid guesses (wilmington and lynchburg areas)!!! I will call a couple peeps and see what I can find out for ya!! One thing I never liked was a THIEF!! BEST OF LUCK!!

rogers
10-29-2009, 09:40 PM
Sorry about your loss I hope they get caught my storage unit here in houston was hit too last sat. Some kids did it total of 8 units in my building they were smart enough to cut the power but forgot the cameras seen them coming in. Took me and sons collector mustang stuff over 180 unopened mustang cars, his brand new mongoose, and almost all of his transformers. I had over $2k in new tires they didn't touch and thank god his dirt bike and go cart wasn't there! Some things I had been saving for him since I was a kid myself. Little fuggers I hope they get caught!!!

redfirepearlgt
10-29-2009, 09:56 PM
That really, truly, sucks. My oldest and best friend was renting a room out to a mutual old friend. Things were fine for over a year. Then one day while doing the books on his crane company a 650.00 cash deposit that he had left in the upper desk drawer turned up missing. Only person likely to have done was this tenant. He called me and asked if I thought this guy (we had knwon as a brother for over 20 years) could have done it. I said, "No way. I think it may have been one of those bar-hags you meet and bring home on occasion.". So it was written off as lost.

About 6 weeks later, this guy is suddenly gone. MY friend goes to open his gun safe and finds it unlocked. When he opens it he finds 9 different weapons missing. Weapons that were owned by his Great Uncle and used in WWII when he served which had deep, deep sentimental value. The weapons taken were all weapons of little monetary value compared to others in the safe that could have brought easy, quick, and more money. Our "friend" has not been seen since, leaving us with no other alternative than to believe that he did it. He was one of only 3 people that knew (don't no why) where the gun safe key was. I am just glad I didn't know and still don't know.

Crooks come in all shapes and sizes. I would have never thought this guy had it in him to do this to anyone. He has fallen off the face of the earth. Not seen in over 3 years.

blowncobra
10-29-2009, 10:00 PM
Thanks guys and yeah Jeremy I know what you mean man. I have a good idea and me and dad actually went to his house 2nite and saw some of my stuff but played it cool. We are in the middle of the cop deal right now and dad is actually at the sheriffs office now. It happened in Highland county but he has to fill out the report in Clinton country so they can obtain a search warrant becasue that's where this guy lives. He is a notorious mustang parts theif and has been for years been locked up I don't know how many times for it and i'm sure you know him!!!! He was the 1st person that came to my mind when I heard what happened!! He is in for a monster surprise!! Even if this worthless f*** didn't do it he knows who did. I probably would just let everything go if I could just get back the 2k worth of wheels and tires that I just invested in the 66 truck!

sean
10-29-2009, 10:48 PM
Damn... Let us know how it goes.

87stangbbb
10-29-2009, 10:49 PM
good to hear you found your stuff. keep us posted on what happens

2007ShelbyCobra
10-29-2009, 10:50 PM
sucks man, very sorry to hear, hopefully some of the stuff will turn up, let us know if it does. Thats an insane amount of parts they took, if I see anything, ill post it right up.

edit: just read the above, COOOL! good luck

93lincolnmk8
10-29-2009, 11:06 PM
Glad to hear you found some of your stuff. Hope this guy pays for what he has done to you.

blowncobra
10-29-2009, 11:09 PM
Thanks again guys this has been nothing but a nightmare! I still feel like i'm having a bad dream!! And yeah hes gonna pay if it's not through the law it will be me. Dad said they are going in full force sometime 2nite with the warrant in hand!!

DeckerEnt
10-29-2009, 11:23 PM
Good luck with finding these low rents. Are the police involved? Did they get prints from the cars? If they did, people like this may be in the system.

blowncobra
10-29-2009, 11:35 PM
Yeah they couldn't get any prints from any of them! I'm sure they had gloves on.

LETHALSTANG
10-30-2009, 07:13 AM
Yeah they couldn't get any prints from any of them! I'm sure they had gloves on.

If it is who I would think....he is smart enough to wear gloves but the dumbass always ends up caught. You would think time in the big house would set a man straight........yet he goes back to what he knows!!!

And yes, if not him, then I'm sure he knows who!!

:popcorn:

Blackpony
10-30-2009, 09:09 AM
I'd be waiting till this shit head went out and followed him into a dark alley and beat the hell out of him with a baseball bat.

Pitbull1052
10-30-2009, 09:12 AM
like you'd need any with those tree trunks for arms Jim....... lol keep us informed be nice to hear the out come........

Blackpony
10-30-2009, 10:45 AM
like you'd need any with those tree trunks for arms Jim....... lol keep us informed be nice to hear the out come........

i wouldn't want to chip a finger nail..

blowncobra
10-30-2009, 10:53 AM
Yeah the guy just called me and left a message swearing up and down he didn't know the parts were stolen. Said he is telling the detective who he got the stuff from and told me to call him back with the description of the rest of the stuff missing and would check around. One big BS story,this cat has to bad of a track record for me to buy into this one!!

blowncobra
10-30-2009, 10:04 PM
Update the sheriff went in last night at 3am and recovered everything but the wheels and tires from the 66 ford truck and 2 c4 shifters. So after that (2day) the pressure was on and the word was on the street heavy and with a little help from who I thought did it which was the person who ended up with most of my parts he put the word out quickly and within a couple hours they was pulling up with my wheels and tires. It took all I had to keep my cool. I told them to get them unloaded and installed back on the truck and get the f*** of my property before something bad transpired. They swore up and down they didn't do it. So now I'm working on getting the other stuff from the sheriffs office. What a nightmare it's been!! So all in all everything is accounted for except to shifters which I can live with!! I appreciated everyones concern and pm's with tips,hope no-one else has to go through this!!

cobra429boss
10-30-2009, 10:14 PM
hey man ya never know tho maybe the guy is telling the truth. Most theives are smarter then that.. If they knew the cops were on there trail they would take the shit and get rid of it and not care about it. Glad you got the stuff back , hopefully nothing is damaged

blowncobra
10-30-2009, 10:34 PM
hey man ya never know tho maybe the guy is telling the truth. Most theives are smarter then that.. If they knew the cops were on there trail they would take the shit and get rid of it and not care about it. Glad you got the stuff back , hopefully nothing is damaged

True and yeah everything appears to be fine and the guy that bought the stuff from whoever did it had the stuff at his buddy's place so he didn't know they was on their way with the search warrant.

sean
10-31-2009, 12:13 AM
very cool. Noy get that security stuff up and running and youll be better if it happens again

Dirtyd0g
10-31-2009, 12:45 AM
Not to be rude but we want names so we know who not to let on our property for any reason.
Alan

DeckerEnt
10-31-2009, 08:27 AM
Alan, that is not rude, that is just trying to be safe. Got to know who not to deal with.
Congrats on getting your stuff back. Are there going to be any arrests?? Bring a video camera for that and post it Everywhere!!!!!

blowncobra
10-31-2009, 09:57 AM
The detective said he is taking everything to the prosecutor on monday and the only name I have now for sure is Bryce Clifton. 2 years ago my dad traded him a 89GT for his 87lx and this dumb a** was dumb enough to call my dad friday night and left a message saying his name who he was and his # asking if my dad if he had any other mustangs knowing damn well he drives by there everyday and knows what's there and turns around and robbs us 2 nights later!! This Bryce dude is blaming someone mysteriously by the name Justin. So keep your ears out for that name also. He was probably in on it also!

Gearhead
10-31-2009, 10:11 AM
The detective said he is taking everything to the prosecutor on monday and the only name I have now for sure is Bryce Clifton.

This guy from the Wilmington area by chance ??

mustanger
10-31-2009, 10:52 AM
Good to hear that you've recovered most of your belongings...most people aren't that lucky. I've had things stolen and never saw them again...good to hear someone was lucky enough to get all or most of their things back.

LETHALSTANG
10-31-2009, 02:20 PM
WOW!! PM SENT..need to find out more details from you.

Pitbull1052
10-31-2009, 03:09 PM
awesome to hear!!!! glad you got your stuff back

bbfstanger
10-31-2009, 07:13 PM
hell yeah!! glad to hear you got most of it back.
nail those bastards!!!

blowncobra
11-01-2009, 11:45 AM
This guy from the Wilmington area by chance ??

He sure is pal!!

1_slo_92
11-02-2009, 12:51 AM
Too close for comfort for me. I deff have to watch my stuff.

Stangman
11-02-2009, 08:03 AM
People are ruthless!

and nobody believes me that if shit doesnt change, the world is gonna turn into Mad Max/Road Warrior...

blowncobra
11-02-2009, 10:34 AM
Very true guys! Watch who you let around your stuff snooping around. All it takes is that one person to mention to someone else what you have!

Dirtyd0g
11-02-2009, 02:20 PM
People are ruthless!

and nobody believes me that if shit doesnt change, the world is gonna turn into Mad Max/Road Warrior...

I'm not skeered. Then again I have a generator, lathes,welders,and metal.....

Clifton89
11-01-2010, 02:48 AM
I hate to bring this Thread back up but i just so happen to be Bryce Clifton and like i told you guys i wasnt the 1 who took your shit. And why would I take your stuff And then turn around and bring your wheels and tires back to you. I tried being the bigger person and help you guys out but yet i got pinned for all the shit. And also had to pay back restitution wich was $1300 to you guys. And I honestly had nuthing to do with any of it. It was Ben the boy that was with me to bring your wheels back and he also sold me What i thought/told was an 87 gt in january Wich turned out to be a 93 gt that was also stolen from highland county. I never thought he would do that to me but he did and i got hit for it Too luckily it all turned around on him and everything finaly got settled in july thank god. Im not a thiefe and never have been and never plan to be the shit pisses me off just as does every1 else. Hope this doesnt happen to any1 else srry thats how it was it woulda been different if i did it but im better than that.

Thanks Bryce

Dirtyd0g
11-01-2010, 05:40 AM
Thanks for replying, I'm sure you can understand the situation and why they thought it was you. They just want their stuff back. Being robbed sucks, I know. You have to question who your friends really are and who you can trust.
Alan

blowncobra
11-01-2010, 06:10 PM
I hate to bring this Thread back up but i just so happen to be Bryce Clifton and like i told you guys i wasnt the 1 who took your shit. And why would I take your stuff And then turn around and bring your wheels and tires back to you. I tried being the bigger person and help you guys out but yet i got pinned for all the shit. And also had to pay back restitution wich was $1300 to you guys. And I honestly had nuthing to do with any of it. It was Ben the boy that was with me to bring your wheels back and he also sold me What i thought/told was an 87 gt in january Wich turned out to be a 93 gt that was also stolen from highland county. I never thought he would do that to me but he did and i got hit for it Too luckily it all turned around on him and everything finaly got settled in july thank god. Im not a thiefe and never have been and never plan to be the shit pisses me off just as does every1 else. Hope this doesnt happen to any1 else srry thats how it was it woulda been different if i did it but im better than that.

Thanks Bryce

SURE WAS FUNNY WE TRADED YOU A 89GT FOR AN 87LX A YEAR B4 ALL THIS HAPPENED AND YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE OUT THERE SNOOPING AROUND AND SAW WHAT ALL WE HAD. AND TO TOP IT OFF THE GT WE TRADED YOU NEEDED A TUNE UP AND YOUR LX WAS FRESHLY TUNED AND WE HAD THE LX SITTING OUT BY THE ROAD FOR SALE LOCKED AND WENT TO MOVE IT A COUPLE DAYS LATER AND WOW WHAT DID WE DISCOVER THAT IT HAD BEEN UNLOCKED NOT BROKE INTO AND WOW WHAT WAS MISSING CAP,ROTOR,WIRES ECT EVERYTHING YOU NEEDED TO TUNE THE GT YOU GOT FROM US!!!!

evil8
11-01-2010, 07:18 PM
OJ did that shit!
http://www.videovat.com/images/1/060104-dave-chapelle-jury-duty-video.jpg

blowncobra
11-01-2010, 07:30 PM
OH WELL IT'S SAID AND DONE NOW I WOULD LOVE FOR SOMEONE TO TRY IT AGAIN AND SEE WHAT'S WAITING FOR THEM THIS TIME. LOT'S OF THOUGHT AND MONEY SPENT FOR THE SET UP WE HAVE NOW AND KINDA ANXIOUS TO SEE IT ALL WORK!!!!

Clifton89
11-01-2010, 09:26 PM
Thats kinda funny how you idiots Still thank that it was me After i Told u everything not to mention when i did get that GT off of you guys i threw in a whole bunch of parts with it and your dad and i think your brother decided to pick those parts up from my house later on that nite. I showed them earlier that day what i was throwing in and what i wasnt throwing in I told them to call me when they planned on coming and getting the rest. Well i left my house never got 1 damn phone call and get back home later on and there more shit gone than what i threw in. I decided to let it go because i didnt have much to begin with it just kinda funny how they took it while i wasnt home and never called.. So who looks like the thief now.. and any more question need to be asked or Any1 else has a damn problem i live in Washington courthouse so you know where to find me also heres my # 937-302-9161

blowncobra
11-01-2010, 10:01 PM
Thats kinda funny how you idiots Still thank that it was me After i Told u everything not to mention when i did get that GT off of you guys i threw in a whole bunch of parts with it and your dad and i think your brother decided to pick those parts up from my house later on that nite. I showed them earlier that day what i was throwing in and what i wasnt throwing in I told them to call me when they planned on coming and getting the rest. Well i left my house never got 1 damn phone call and get back home later on and there more shit gone than what i threw in. I decided to let it go because i didnt have much to begin with it just kinda funny how they took it while i wasnt home and never called.. So who looks like the thief now.. and any more question need to be asked or Any1 else has a damn problem i live in Washington courthouse so you know where to find me also heres my # 937-302-9161

LMFAO YOUR THE THEIF AND YOU KNOW IT. YOU HAVE A DAMN WRAP SHEET A MILE LONG ACCORDING TO THE WILMINGTON SHERIFFS DEPT,YOU ARE WELL KNOWN THEY TOLD US!!! YOU GOT CAUGHT AND YOUR MAD ABOUT IT WELL SHUT THE F*** UP AND CURL UP ON THE COUCH WITH MOMMY AND WATCH A MOVIE!!!

Clifton89
11-01-2010, 10:14 PM
Thats an awfull lot of shit talk coming out of a little guy buddy..The sad thing is i dont know where your getting your bullshit information from but the only thing on my rap sheet is recieving stolen property and that was last year for your guys worthless Fn parts that got stolen. Besides speeding tickets and disordelry conduct If you call that a mile long rap sheet than you got sumthing fucked up in your head. If u wanna settle your little dispute in person i would be way more than happy to:lol:

SN95N/A
11-01-2010, 10:23 PM
Hey I'm pretty sure 99% of people on here will not do any part swapping or buy any parts off u cause they prolly think ur as shady as I do..just doesn't add up u buy car,then stuff comes up missing,it was ur friend? Right man ur shady as hell..no need to explain it won't help u out ur shady u steal and u know it its obvious..blownCobra u shoulda used him as target practice.I hate people who steal it drives me crazy.have a nice day blown cobra dealt with this way better than I would have.

blowncobra
11-01-2010, 10:30 PM
Thats an awfull lot of shit talk coming out of a little guy buddy..The sad thing is i dont know where your getting your bullshit information from but the only thing on my rap sheet is recieving stolen property and that was last year for your guys worthless Fn parts that got stolen. Besides speeding tickets and disordelry conduct If you call that a mile long rap sheet than you got sumthing fucked up in your head. If u wanna settle your little dispute in person i would be way more than happy to:lol:

YOUR SIZE MEANS DICK TO ME BUDDY. HOW ABOUT I GIVE YOU A GUYS NAME AND # FROM SABINA THAT'S TWICE YOUR AGE AND SIZE AND ASK HIM WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM FOR RUNNING HIS COCK SUCKER. THEY WHEELED HIM AWAY IN THE SQUAD AND DIDN'T GET HIM BACK BREATHING UNTIL REESEVILLE.YOUR BEST BET MIGHT BE QUIT WHILE YOUR AHEAD IF YA KNOW WHAT'S BEST!!!! :flipoff:

Clifton89
11-01-2010, 10:31 PM
For 1 i got the car from them 3 yrs ago his parts came up missing last year and yea believe what you want man im not on here trying to make friends i got all the ones i need and i can hold my. And as for BlownCobra if he wanted to do sumthen then he woulda done it the day i met him instead of acting like a little pussy..Im not trying to be a hardass But id like to see any of you wannabs try to use me as target practice whats done is done. And leave it that. Srry for all the bullcrap but i can see that alot of people like to let their mouths over run them when they nuthing that happend.

Bryce

lxenvy
11-01-2010, 10:32 PM
blown cobra dealt with this way better than I would have.

+1000000

blowncobra
11-01-2010, 10:34 PM
Hey I'm pretty sure 99% of people on here will not do any part swapping or buy any parts off u cause they prolly think ur as shady as I do..just doesn't add up u buy car,then stuff comes up missing,it was ur friend? Right man ur shady as hell..no need to explain it won't help u out ur shady u steal and u know it its obvious..blownCobra u shoulda used him as target practice.I hate people who steal it drives me crazy.have a nice day blown cobra dealt with this way better than I would have.

THANKS. WE DEALT WITH IT THE BEST WE COULD THAT'S FOR SURE. WE WORK HARD FOR EVERYTHING WE HAVE AND THAT'S WHY WE HAVE NICE STUFF. HE IS KNOWN VERY WELL IN THAT AREA FOR BEING SHADY SO I WOULD ADVISE EVERYONE TO STAY CLEAR FROM THIS IDIOT. YOU CAN'T MISS HIM IF YOU SEE HIM BIG FAT AND GOOFY AS F*** LOOKIN DRIVIN JUNK!!!

lxenvy
11-01-2010, 10:36 PM
For 1 i got the car from them 3 yrs ago his parts came up missing last year and yea believe what you want man im not on here trying to make friends i got all the ones i need and i can hold my. And as for BlownCobra if he wanted to do sumthen then he woulda done it the day i met him instead of acting like a little pussy..Im not trying to be a hardass But id like to see any of you wannabs try to use me as target practice whats done is done. And leave it that. Srry for all the bullcrap but i can see that alot of people like to let their mouths over run them when they nuthing that happend.

Bryce

Your absolutely right, Whats done is done. I dont see him threating you at all. I just see a man that is upset because he got robbed. No need to put your chest up in the air and puff it up. You said your piece as did he:HYF:

blowncobra
11-01-2010, 10:37 PM

Bryce

ACTIN LIKE A PUSSY ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! THAT'S TOO DAMN FUNNY!!! I TOLD YOUR BITCH ASS AND YOU FAGGOT LOOKING FRIEND TO GET THE WHEELS UNLOADED AND PUT BACK ON THE TRUCK YOU TOOK EM OFF OF AND YOU HUNG YOUR HEAD LOW LIKE THE BITCH YOU ARE AND SAID OK AND DID IT!!!

Clifton89
11-01-2010, 10:40 PM
Yup and ill leave it at that im done in this thread I said what i needed to say and ill leave it that.

ps. Theres no reason to crack jokes at me and say im fat for 1 im not but i am big i just think u feel intimidated so ur gonna sit there and let your mouth do all the work..Im done in here

Dirtyd0g
11-01-2010, 10:41 PM
Ok it has become obvious this guy is here for nothing but to make trouble. Good thing I'm not a mod, the Ban button would already have been pressed. Not here to make friends, good go away then..
Alan

lxenvy
11-01-2010, 10:42 PM
Poof.... Be gone

blowncobra
11-01-2010, 10:43 PM
Your absolutely right, Whats done is done. I dont see him threating you at all. I just see a man that is upset because he got robbed. No need to put your chest up in the air and puff it up. You said your piece as did he:HYF:

AND WE WAS DECENT ENOUGH PEOPLE THAT WHEN THE PROSECUTOR CALLED AND ASKED IF WE WOULD DROP THE CHARGES IF HE PAID RESTITUTION AND WE SAID YES. WE DIDN'T HAVE TO THAT BECAUSE HE WAS GONNA HAVE TO PAY IT REGAURDLESS.

Clifton89
11-01-2010, 10:44 PM
I didnt come on here to start trouble im not like that. But when sum1 starts a thread postin a whole bunch of shit talk about me then i feel that i can express my opinion just like every single one of you are doing rite now

1_slo_92
11-01-2010, 10:45 PM

Do you not know most people from W.C.H.? 99% of them act like this and 98% of that 99% wont back none of that shit up. Puff that chest up a little more bud, u'll deff. sleep better tonite.

Point of this is you came on here stirring the pot, if i was you id feel pretty damn happy you didn't get your ass whipped by blowncobra. Doesn't matter the size of a person, its how much you push them and robbing someone or even coming up w their shit after theyve been robbed is pretty high on that list. I would go ahead and log out and hope he never sees you when you dont see him. :flipoff:

Clifton89
11-01-2010, 10:46 PM
No the truth is the reson they dropped and let it go was beacuse the state could not prove anything against me and if you dont believe ive got all the paper work to prove

SN95N/A
11-01-2010, 10:48 PM
Well let's see if he came to ur house and stole summin from you I'm sure you would 1.ask for people to keep eye out for part.2.post a reward for people if they come up with parts. 3.tell people who stole the parts so no one else would get shafted like he did!So I don't see where the shit talk is? He was letting us all know so we would get ripped off.

SN95N/A
11-01-2010, 10:51 PM
Wouldnt*

lxenvy
11-01-2010, 10:52 PM
AND WE WAS DECENT ENOUGH PEOPLE THAT WHEN THE PROSECUTOR CALLED AND ASKED IF WE WOULD DROP THE CHARGES IF HE PAID RESTITUTION AND WE SAID YES. WE DIDN'T HAVE TO THAT BECAUSE HE WAS GONNA HAVE TO PAY IT REGAURDLESS.

See here in ky u dont even get that option, U press charges then its all over. If u drop them the state will pick them back up and go all the way. So someones lucky that u have that option. Ky sucks for that.

I didnt come on here to start trouble im not like that. But when sum1 starts a thread postin a whole bunch of shit talk about me then i feel that i can express my opinion just like every single one of you are doing rite now

Agreed, I totally understand that. But its turning into threats now. Which i also understand, But that dosent make you look no better then u already do. Which you prolly dont care how it makes you look. Which means this hole paragraph i just typed is point less:HYF: ha ha im done here. Glad everything is taken care of. And u should be too, Ur not in jail (not sayin your guilty just sayin) and he got his stuff back. Got him some security and so on. Lesson learned.

Clifton89
11-01-2010, 11:16 PM
I agree 100% with you. And yes im glad it is all over with and didnt end up worse than what is. And i will aslo say i will not shaft any 1 u dont have to worry bout me im not a shady person like every1 thinks i am i have a life a girlfriend and a beutiful 1 yr old little girl i have no reason to ruin my life stealing parts. Ill leave it at that.

Mista Bone
11-02-2010, 02:04 AM
I agree 100% with you. And yes im glad it is all over with and didnt end up worse than what is. And i will aslo say i will not shaft any 1 u dont have to worry bout me im not a shady person like every1 thinks i am i have a life a girlfriend and a beutiful 1 yr old little girl i have no reason to ruin my life stealing parts. Ill leave it at that.

Do us one small favor, type normal using comma's and periods.

No "TXT" posts, we are slightly "older" crowd.

:HYF:

sean
11-02-2010, 02:10 AM
Come on bone. Your going to nit pick a thread? At least this one had a start middle and end that made sense and everyone could read and see where its going. So lol and omfg GBTYBAPWYS

draggin50
11-02-2010, 02:18 AM
Go Back To Yellow Bullet And Play With Your Self??? Sorry Im not sure what it meant!!

Mista Bone
11-02-2010, 02:19 AM
STFU & KMA U LRGB!

sean
11-02-2010, 02:25 AM
Go Back To Yellow Bullet And Play With Your Self??? Sorry Im not sure what it meant!!

ha haaaa thats it... Ding DING... I wish I had a prize.

Now bone. What does yours mean?

( I would have also accepted your basement in place of yellow bullet)

draggin50
11-02-2010, 02:26 AM
Man you all gotta quit! I dont understand this shit! Does it say You Like Railing Guys Butts???

draggin50
11-02-2010, 02:27 AM
I know the first 2 parts but the last was just a guess...

sean
11-02-2010, 02:27 AM
STFU & KMA U LRGB!

stfu and kma I got... easy. But lrgb has me a bit stumped... gay boy for the gb?

sean
11-02-2010, 02:28 AM
Man you all gotta quit! I dont understand this shit! Does it say You Like Railing Guys Butts???

thats some funny shit right there

draggin50
11-02-2010, 02:29 AM
thats some funny shit right there

I told ya, I dont understand half of it but I can place words pretty good!!

Clifton89
11-02-2010, 03:15 AM
I can't really do either. LMFAO JK

djom1cincy
11-02-2010, 11:36 AM
Lrgb. Large root goblin bitch. I had to do it.

lxenvy
11-02-2010, 09:43 PM
??? Ummm, Loves rubbing gorgeous boobs? Just a thought

redfirepearlgt
11-02-2010, 10:42 PM

mmmmmmmmmm booooooobies!!!!!!!:bigthumb

mustang8998
11-02-2010, 10:42 PM

THIS!

Lrgb. Large root goblin bitch. I had to do it.

NOT THIS!

mr_malina
11-03-2010, 04:46 PM

:D , What was this thread about again?

evil8
11-03-2010, 06:25 PM
http://cghm.org/wow/wp-content/uploads/2006/11/oj-gloves.jpg

bbfstanger
11-03-2010, 08:20 PM
the ole chewbacca defense lmao!

Katmandu
11-09-2010, 01:24 PM
(I) had to pay back restitution wich was $1300 to you guys. And I honestly had nuthing to do with any of it. If you were so innocent, why in hell would you fork out all that $$$ ?

Paying a defense lawyer to represent your case would be cheaper than that ?

If I were innocent, I would risk jail time to pay a lawyer to PROVE my innocence!

Dirtyd0g
11-09-2010, 01:55 PM
I have to disagree, I have been dragged into cases over things that didn't evenpertain to me, lawyers are not as cheap as you think and most of them are rat finks anyway. Either way you lose, $1300 isn't worth fighting. If you have a family risking jail time isn't an option either. Waiting for Karma becomes the only course of action. Steve at Hytech burned me real good on several things, I am waiting for Karma to come get him.
Alan

Katmandu
11-09-2010, 02:01 PM
I have to disagree, I have been dragged into cases over things that didn't evenpertain to me, lawyers are not as cheap as you think and most of them are rat finks anyway. Either way you lose, $1300 isn't worth fighting. If you have a family risking jail time isn't an option either. Waiting for Karma becomes the only course of action. Steve at Hytech burned me real good on several things, I am waiting for Karma to come get him.
AlanYour right.

KARMA DOES WORK! :bigthumb One way or another, the shithead's WILL get what's coming to them!

LETHALSTANG
11-11-2010, 04:54 PM
WOW!!!:D I never heard names until this guy Introduced himself!!!! I agree Blowncobra handled this well......hope it doesn't have to be handled differently in the future...........BTW I AM FAT AND PROUD!!!!!:lol::lol:

Anyone need an Attorney???????????

LETHALSTANG
11-11-2010, 04:57 PM
[QUOTE=1_slo_92;608634]Do you not know most people from W.C.H.? 99% of them act like this and 98% of that 99% wont back none of that shit up. QUOTE]

SWEET..... I am in the 1-2% Club, My mamma will be proud!!:bigthumb

1_slo_92
11-11-2010, 05:13 PM
be thankfull you didn't become part of that statistic lol.

draggin50
11-11-2010, 05:39 PM
[QUOTE=1_slo_92;608634]Do you not know most people from W.C.H.? 99% of them act like this and 98% of that 99% wont back none of that shit up. QUOTE]

SWEET..... I am in the 1-2% Club, My mamma will be proud!!:bigthumb

But dont you have some Greenfield and Sabina roots too???

LETHALSTANG
11-16-2010, 12:54 AM
Well that is true Washington Court House via Greenfield then via Sabina:bigthumb Guess I just am a mixed up person:lol:

orangeconv
11-16-2010, 01:04 AM
Me to what's with the wch ? Look south or in your neighbors yard there are theives everywhere. y the pissing match.?

jayyahn
11-16-2010, 02:18 AM
Me to what's with the wch ? Look south or in your neighbors yard there are theives everywhere. y the pissing match.?

Have to agree, WCH here too... Shouldn't judge people by the town. That would be like saying all the chicks from Greenfield are hoes. :) Everyplace has their "special" people.

draggin50
11-16-2010, 02:43 AM
Have to agree, WCH here too... Shouldn't judge people by the town. That would be like saying all the chicks from Greenfield are hoes. :) Everyplace has their "special" people.

But they are aren't they??? My bad, dont mean to judge!!!

orangeconv
11-16-2010, 12:01 PM
now now brian, did you marry one?

orangeconv
11-16-2010, 12:01 PM
from greenfield i mean

draggin50
11-16-2010, 12:39 PM
Mines from Bainbridge!!

orangeconv
11-16-2010, 01:10 PM
oh snap thats probably worse, lol

draggin50
11-16-2010, 01:16 PM
Yeah your probably right!!! I dont know, I have seen some good ones from GF too! Its a close race Im sure!