Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Keep your eyes peeled... [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Keep your eyes peeled...

Stangman
10-27-2009, 07:06 AM
A good friend of mine is driving around in his '90 5.0L coupe, and it is VERY rusty... not just in a few spots, but all over, and we are starting to look for a roller/shell to swap everything over to. His car is a running/driving fully functioning donor car... just rough.

so if anyone knows where there may be a roller/shell for sale 87-93 let me know. Original 5.0 car would be nice, but not a must. Very little to no rust is a must.

Thanks

95turbocharged
10-27-2009, 09:52 AM
Pm mustanger he has a 90 that he is considering selling, it not in bad shape. He is looking for something new to play with. It is not a roller yet but could be soon. I am going to get it this week it has a blown head gasket but if you can work something out I will just pull the motor and trans and the other stuff to make it a roller.

Stangman
10-27-2009, 10:15 AM
Is there a link to the thread? with car pics?

Blackpony
10-27-2009, 10:34 AM
Jesse, there's a guy on craigslist thats selling a 85 vert for 500

95turbocharged
10-27-2009, 10:40 AM
http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59179
there ya go

Stangman
10-27-2009, 11:07 AM
http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59179
there ya go

that would be sweet...

Only thing chris would need would be the interior (since his is a coupe) as far as I could tell...

NXcoupe
10-27-2009, 11:41 AM
It doesn't seem like he is selling it, just saying what's up with it?

Stangman
10-27-2009, 12:04 PM
Idk... I mean a GT would be cool, but the hassle of swapping everything over (interior and stuff)

My buddy doesnt have a whole lotta space to store his extra parts from his donor...

If I could find him another coupe that would be killer, but, we arent closing the door on all the options yet...

You know of anything Mike?

Oh, and the cheaper the better!

95turbocharged
10-27-2009, 09:38 PM
Mustanger is open for any deal, wheather its a sale or trade it doesent matter he is looking to either fix the car and sell it or sell it as a roller

mustanger
10-27-2009, 10:10 PM
Just found this thread lol...been looking for some time and just found it.

I am going to be selling it just haven't moved it to the sales department. If you are looking for a roller I'd be more than happy to assist...if that's the way it's going to go I'm probably going to part the rest of it out. Alot of new parts have gone into it, just going to go a different route this time.

The car is pretty clean of rust...but like Dave said, he is going to get the car this week, it's sitting down in Dry Ridge atm at my friends garage.

Once I start a new thread in the for sale section I'll list everything I've done to the car. Like Dave said, if all your looking for is the shell then we can take out whatever you don't want. It would help to keep the cost down too :)

mustanger
10-27-2009, 10:11 PM
It doesn't seem like he is selling it, just saying what's up with it?

Yea I was finally able to get some pics and list some things I've done to the car....But I am going to sell this. :bigthumb

Stangman
10-28-2009, 08:02 AM
Cool, I was talking to my buddy on the way home yesterday, and he has a good motor/trans that could go down in it...

So, i suppose he would like to own it as a roller and not necessarily a "shell"

He would much rather throw an engine/trans/and possibly a rearend in it and go...

Can you send me a PM with the details of this thing, and a price if possible ( so I can tell my buddy)

I'm not sure how much he has to spend but will find out. Just let me know

Thanks

mustanger
10-28-2009, 04:09 PM
Just got home, so I'll get a PM to you soon.

Stangman
10-29-2009, 06:33 AM
PM returned