Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
I think I am going to trade the cobra [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : I think I am going to trade the cobra

sean
10-26-2009, 09:30 PM
Heres the deal. I have the 97 cobra listed on here in the for sale area and a few other places. I didnt pay a bunch for the cobra (less than my asking price) and havent had to do anything to it. The reason I got such a good deal on it is because I was willing to fly to florida for it and it has a rebuilt title. I have an offer of a 2003 suzuki hayabusa for my car. It has a clean title and only @5500 miles. Here is a pic and what I know so far. I have the hillbilly to drive and I can pick up a nice mustang for 2500 and up. So i will get another one. Bad time of year to have a bike but good time to get a deal on one. Besides with winter coming I am not going to be driving the cobra much anyway. well heres what i know and I will know more tomorrow.

i am uploading more pics tomorrow i will forward them to you the bike is an 03 it has about 5500 miles on it never been down never been raced i am the 2nd owner ladies husband died and i bought it local with 2100 miles on it 4 years ago the title is clear with no previous damage or anything like that it also has full yoshi exshaut. i mean full all new header and everything about 1700 worth i also have chromes wheels that where 800 when i bought them 2 years ago the bike does have a power commander and just little chrome pieces here and there. you can go to kelly blue book and see the bike is worth 6900 stock without anything like wheels or exhaust but i will get you pics asap

2Kblacksleeper
10-26-2009, 10:47 PM
I have always liked those biles. If you like then I'd say go for it.
I like riding a bike, but i prefer 4 wheels to 2. I live right off of Beechmont so i have to deal with alot of assholes in shitty traffic.

John

USMCPONY
10-26-2009, 10:49 PM
Im partial to Mustangs but I live off beechmont too. So I also deal with A-holes that dont pay attention or care for others. Why dont you trade it in on a newer one? or a 99-04?

black90lx
10-26-2009, 10:56 PM
you'll get better gas mileage in the summer. lol

sean
10-26-2009, 10:57 PM
Im partial to Mustangs but I live off beechmont too. So I also deal with A-holes that dont pay attention or care for others. Why dont you trade it in on a newer one? or a 99-04?

what do you mean? trade the bike for a newer mustang? I have thought of that too. I will see whats out there if I do take the bike. I really like these bikes though. I have been riding for a long time and have always wanted on of these.

USMCPONY
10-26-2009, 11:00 PM
what do you mean? trade the bike for a newer mustang? I have thought of that too. I will see whats out there if I do take the bike. I really like these bikes though. I have been riding for a long time and have always wanted on of these.

Which ever one will get you more trade in value. Thats the one I would use.

sean
10-26-2009, 11:04 PM
I dont want any car payments.... ever. When I got laid off I was in a mess with payments. I still cant find a job worth having and even when I do i dont want car payments ever again. Everything I have I own and I like it that way. I havent got the trade offer for the cobra I want yet so i will prob do the bike. I did get a nice offer on a white t top but I didnt want to go that route.

Foxxx5oh
10-26-2009, 11:20 PM
hey Sean, if youre lookin for a fox, i may have just the one for ya :)

chadomac
10-27-2009, 11:04 AM
I did get a nice offer on a white t top but I didnt want to go that route.
there you go t top rules :bigthumb

DeckerEnt
10-27-2009, 08:39 PM
Seancake..........nuff said!!! LOL!!!!!!!!

sean
10-29-2009, 01:30 AM
Seancake..........nuff said!!! LOL!!!!!!!!

ha ha. Ill take that as a complement.

sean
11-13-2009, 12:10 AM
well the guy with the busa layed it over so i said ill pass.... hes at least ok. I have a guy all over my car wanting to trade a 2003 gsxr 1000 with @ 18,000 miles. New tires and paint, clear title. any thoughts on this?

I would rather sell car for @ 5000 but its a nice bike.

RACEME
11-13-2009, 06:01 AM
This is a good time of year to negotiate for a bike. I wish I had the ability to get your car. It is a good price for a fun ride.

djom1cincy
11-13-2009, 09:27 AM
Some has a gsxr1000 for sale in here. Misc forum.

sean
11-13-2009, 10:49 AM
its an 01 the one I am looking at is an 03. I just dont know if its a good trade for my car. Its clean.