Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Is it just me or... [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me or...

USMCPONY
10-26-2009, 04:24 PM
Has there been allot of argueing since the cruise in? I noticed as soon as I got home from the cruise in. Members that attended the cruise in have been fighting allot on the forum. Is there something that went on that I dont know about? Or am I just seeing things?

sean
10-26-2009, 04:31 PM
Its been going on before the cruise. I have seen people post just to get ripped on. Not just Dawson and Kevin, others as well. I think the cold is coming and its affecting some of our attitudes. If someone doesn't like someone don't muddy up a post with unnecessary garbage. If its a rant go nuts other than that it needs to stop. Its getting outta hand and I really don't think thats what SBZ is all about.

MrsAPE
10-26-2009, 05:11 PM
Its getting outta hand and I really don't think thats what SBZ is all about.

It's not. I really hope it does not continue this way.

pegasus
10-26-2009, 05:18 PM
Has there been allot of argueing since the cruise in?

hell no there hasent your a a$$ hole your all a$$ holes in here go to hell:flipoff::flipoff:

:angel:jokeing:tongue2:

every 1 just needs a hug

Rick93coupe
10-26-2009, 05:28 PM
It's going to be a long winter.

347sc
10-26-2009, 05:59 PM
It's going to be a long winter.

Go back to the garage and get that car finished! lol

Fact is not everyone will like everyone else and sometimes its hard not post you opinion on something or call someone out. How many times have you seen someone post something and think what the hell are they thinking? Human nature. Always been that way we just try to keep it a little toned down here. So take a deep breath and remember this is the internet yes we may get bent out of shape but we are all here for each other

BTW I remember a few of the long time members being members on other boards and raising a ruckas and even getting banned me included.lol Those were the days.

And yes even the man Himself Vinny did it and even enjoyed the chaos. I remember several late night IMs saying man check this thread out.:angel:

Mista Bone
10-26-2009, 08:28 PM
The economy has everyone "snappy" towards each other.

2007ShelbyCobra
10-26-2009, 08:55 PM
Ford vs Chevy vs Dodge

mustangatic
10-27-2009, 04:33 AM

I agree.. times are tough!! exspecially when things change as far as income and supporting your family...

duststang
10-27-2009, 07:22 AM

I have notice there has been a lot of arguing lately. I think everyone is just stressed.

Pitbull1052
10-27-2009, 07:38 AM
seems like it's been before then.......... maybe a month or so before then..... and the economy has been bad for awhile....... seems to me and just my opinion that there's been a lot of troublesome new memebers lately......... I don't think in the past year since I've been a memeber that I've ever seen someone post up a "what's up" and 4-5 people already know them and have beef...........

95turbocharged
10-27-2009, 08:15 AM
I have noticed a lot more bitching and a lot less getting together. This site was all about people getting together and hanging out, helping out, and enjoying each others company and it seems to have gotten away from that. I think that there should be more get togethers like the old days like hooters. More track days. With the way this site has grown there are so many more people there is bond to be more bitching but, as adults we all should work to bring STANGBANGERZ back to what it was and keep it that way!!!
Just my .02

kennebellcobra
10-27-2009, 09:59 AM
I have noticed a lot more bitching and a lot less getting together. This site was all about people getting together and hanging out, helping out, and enjoying each others company and it seems to have gotten away from that. I think that there should be more get togethers like the old days like hooters. More track days. With the way this site has grown there are so many more people there is bond to be more bitching but, as adults we all should work to bring STANGBANGERZ back to what it was and keep it that way!!!
Just my .02

:flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::lol::bigthumb

pegasus
10-27-2009, 12:21 PM
Ford vs Chevy vs Dodge

vs jap

1_slo_92
10-27-2009, 12:27 PM
I personally think its just hit a boiling point. With the economy the way it is, the hollidays coming up ect... the tolerance for dumb people or how you feel about someone drops hence the name calling/bashing ect. I get a little irritated by one person on here but I don't want to yell and carry out a long e-battle with them.

I think we need to get to hanging out and finding people to help/lend a hand with each others projects ect. and make this site a bigger stronger family.

duststang
10-27-2009, 01:44 PM
Just my .02

I agree.
The name calling and threats is starting to get ridiculous.

jdubya
10-27-2009, 02:41 PM
Ford vs Chevy vs Dodge

I have two of those in one car. No wonder I hate myself.