Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
strange night at EW [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : strange night at EW

tgeers
10-24-2009, 11:10 AM
What a strange night last night at EW. Only 13 cars total showed up. 6 were StangBangers. :D Thanks to those who showed up.

After all the rain we had, nobody knew, including myself, that it would be possible to race last night .

Please consider this and let me know what you want to do.

I suggest postponing the StangBangers event until Saturday morning November 14. There is a two day race the 7th and 8th, but the 14th is open. There are some Corvette guys that want to race that day also, but there won't be many of them, and we can easily have both events at the same time. Next week is halloween so that might not be the best time. So post your comments so I know what to plan for.

BTW, one StangBanger last night, don't know his name, Black with ghost flames was hooking like crazy!!! It was worth the $25. I made last night just to watch him run. There was a blue mustang that was tearing up the track also. Good job guys.

Tony

firestang70
10-24-2009, 11:16 AM
Tony thanks for having us, it was like a private rental. I had the blue mustang and the black one was Steve (steveslx). It was good other than the green Camaro spilling crap continually on the track.

djom1cincy
10-24-2009, 02:01 PM
Nobody posted. I didn't think there was anyway you would be running. 14th won't work for me. Finally going to get my ccw class taken care of that day. Oh well.