Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
sweet gtr mustang bahahahhahahhahahahh [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : sweet gtr mustang bahahahhahahhahahahh

dawsin94cobra
10-22-2009, 12:09 AM
pics explain it all. ]
http://i36.tinypic.com/20iv0at.jpg
http://i34.tinypic.com/2w3cbkh.jpg
http://i37.tinypic.com/1sm5mv.jpg
http://i35.tinypic.com/205c2s.jpg

chadomac
10-22-2009, 12:14 AM
Oh Boy here we go:popcorn:

dawsin94cobra
10-22-2009, 12:15 AM
Oh Boy here we go:popcorn:

lol i was looking at the pics and knew i had to post them

k062693w
10-22-2009, 12:17 AM
I don't see anything wrong with it !!! Better then some other Mustangs I've seen !!!

dawsin94cobra
10-22-2009, 12:21 AM
I don't see anything wrong with it !!! Better then some other Mustangs I've seen !!!

very true i just love the sohc is filled in with marker lol

GREAZY
10-22-2009, 12:38 AM
a pound of rice of day .... keeps the mustang away :lol:

rogers
10-22-2009, 08:03 AM
Looks like a young kids car... and he's probably real proud... shameful yes but atleast he's cutting his teeth on a mustang lol!

Blackpony
10-22-2009, 08:09 AM
Can't say i like it but, to each his own.

quik lx
10-22-2009, 11:10 AM
pics explain it all.

Yeah?......Well I think your car looks gay!!!

Leave people alone dumbass!:dummy:

mustangboy
10-22-2009, 11:20 AM
Yeah I think rusted out doors and framerails make a way cooler statement

Mr.Moontang
10-22-2009, 11:29 AM
Grow up and let him enjoy his car!!! Did you ever think he may be on here and how this and the other thread is making him feel real welcome here!!!

Rick93coupe
10-22-2009, 11:31 AM
This really reminds me of some Jr. high crap. When I look back at some of the styling things I did when I was young they were pretty bad. Not at the time, I thought my car looked great back then. The good news is that it's his car and as such he can do whatever he wants with it. It doesn't have to fit your mold to be cool to him.

R825OH
10-22-2009, 11:33 AM
This really reminds me of some Jr. high crap. When I look back at some of the styling things I did when I was young they were pretty bad. Not at the time, I thought my car looked great back then. The good news is that it's his car and as such he can do whatever he wants with it. It doesn't have to fit your mold to be cool to him.

I agree:bigthumb

347sc
10-22-2009, 11:39 AM
I agree:bigthumb

And really what has he ever built that qualifies him to judge someone's car?
His car he can do what he wants and if it makes him or his kid happy so be it. But why be a ball less bitch and put it down on the internet when you had your chance in the parking lot?

Rick93coupe
10-22-2009, 11:49 AM
His car he can do what he wants and if it makes him or his kid happy so be it. But why be a ball less bitch and put it down on the internet when you had your chance in the parking lot?

I'm willing to bet he wasn't saying a word while he was pretending he liked it and snapping pictures. :tard:

5.0calypso93lx
10-22-2009, 11:52 AM
Yeah I think rusted out doors and framerails make a way cooler statement

:lol::lol::lol: :bigthumb

Waffles
10-22-2009, 11:53 AM

That's all Craig was saying, was "Grow some balls and quit talkin shit behind dudes back when you had the opportunity to say it to his face." I'm sure Craig doesn't think putting rice badges on a Mustang is cool.

At the first cruise-in I was at, I saw a car that just looked shameful. I won't say why, but I was absolutely embarrassed for the guy. I didn't say anything then, I didn't say anything later. I then saw the guy on another forum, recognized his car right away. Car still looks as stupid as some of my teachers in highschool were, but the guy turned out to be a pretty cool guy. Glad I wasn't a dick to him.

Maximus
10-22-2009, 11:55 AM
You guys got my point!!:)

347sc
10-22-2009, 12:05 PM
I'm willing to bet he wasn't saying a word while he was pretending he liked it and snapping pictures. :tard:

Yep, Id lay money on that too.

dawsin94cobra
10-22-2009, 12:10 PM
Ok next time I see him I will ask him why he feels the need to build a stupid fuckin car or ask him why he filled in parts of car with marker, I don't like the car and I have the fuckin right to say whatever I want about it, what gives to the right to judge me (rick93) I don't have to fit your mold do I? It seems kind of hippocritical for you to say that to me doesn't it? Everyone hop off my balls, anyway I'll just keep checking the thread till maximus deletes it. and no I didn't say anything to him while I was snappping pics ask the guys I was with I was laughing to hard at his car ;) thanks!!

Maximus
10-22-2009, 12:15 PM
Im not deleting nothing. :cool1:

dawsin94cobra
10-22-2009, 12:27 PM
Quick lx good one I couldent car less what you think how about you go eat shit? Haha I love how pictures of a riced out mustang gets everyone all worked up. I am simply giving my opinion, I don't have to fit everyone elses mold to what cars should look like, right? So then don't post here cause you can't stop me from saying what I think about cars don't delete a thread because it doesn't fit your "mold", if you got rid of every post that said something bad about someone elses car you have alot of deleting to do, don't like it don't post

dawsin94cobra
10-22-2009, 12:29 PM
Im not deleting nothing. :cool1:

Grammer check much?

347sc
10-22-2009, 12:30 PM
Again what makes you the defining judge and jury of how someone else is supposed to build their car? What have you built that was sooooooo spectacular? Dont see your name in 5.0 mag.

You don't like it I doubt he cares but why you feel the need to try to put him down is petty and childish.

dawsin94cobra
10-22-2009, 12:34 PM
what gives you the right to judge me and tell me i cant give my opinion? i would look through the fourms and see all the other post of rice spottings, you should get on their threads and shit talk too. have fun, I have every right to say anything I want to about anyones car, it's called free speech you don't have to agree with me. But I will not change my opinion because you don't like it.

Maximus
10-22-2009, 12:41 PM
Quick lx good one I couldent car less what you think how about you go eat shit? Haha I love how pictures of a riced out mustang gets everyone all worked up. I am simply giving my opinion, I don't have to fit everyone elses mold to what cars should look like, right? So then don't post here cause you can't stop me from saying what I think about cars don't delete a thread because it doesn't fit your "mold", if you got rid of every post that said something bad about someone elses car you have alot of deleting to do, don't like it don't post

see below

Grammer check much?

Hello kettle.....

what gives you the right to judge me and tell me i cant give my opinion? i would look through the fourms and see all the other post of rice spottings, you should get on their threads and shit talk too. have fun

Here, let me hold your hand and walk you threw this....

You are entitled to your opinion, no one is saying different. What we are saying is that if you had such a big problem with guys Stang, why didnt you say something to him IN PERSON instead of on a web board?

347sc
10-22-2009, 12:43 PM
I didnt say you couldnt have an opinion, you should have shared it with him instead of here. This Public forum Im saying it to you here and will say it to you in person so its different then doing it behind his back. He came to hang out meet new people and enjoy some cool cars and you publicly get on here and trash his ride because of what ever need you want to fill. No need to me an ass to him because he had red loom or a badge that didnt come on the car. The marker hi lighting the valve cover is something to make fun of? May he is doing the best he can, maybe his son did it? Who knows but its his car.

And if the car owner is on here I want to welcome him into our family and wish him luck with his ride

dawsin94cobra
10-22-2009, 12:44 PM
I guess I wasent a huge problem if you look at my first post all I said was gtr mustang bahaaa oh well this is a pointless argumeant. Good for him if he likes it, more power to him, but I will say it anyones face anytime, If I knew you guys would have been so butthurt I would have said it to his face, it really was not that big of a deal, it's no different then someone posting a " rice spotting." damn quit bitching

Maximus
10-22-2009, 12:45 PM
I didnt say you couldnt have an opinio, you should have shared it with hin instead of here. This Public forum Im saying it to you here and will say it to you in person so its different then doing it behind his back. He came to hang out meet new people and enjoy some cool cars and you publicly get on here and trash his ride because of what ever need you want to fill. No need to me an ass to him because he had red loom or a badge that didnt come on the car. The marker hi lighting the valve cover is something to make fun of? May he is doing the best he can, maybe his son did it? Who knows but its his car.

And if the car owner is on here I want to welcome him into our family and wish him luck with his ride

I know him, not sure if he is on here or not.

347sc
10-22-2009, 01:04 PM
I know him, not sure if he is on here or not.

Just let him know that the site in general is a great place to meet people and get help or buy parts. Not every one here is like that.

And sorry man, I never in my life been butt hurt but I see you do pretty often.

Stay Classy Dawsin

dawsin94cobra
10-22-2009, 01:17 PM
Thanks!! I always try to but some people seem to take things too seriousley.

quik lx
10-22-2009, 01:18 PM
Quick lx good one I couldent car less what you think how about you go eat shit?

Does this sentence make sense to anyone?

BTW there is a guy on here with the name Quick lx (which is not me) who hasn't even posted on your stupid thread. Grow up. The 2 Pac music is going to your head:rolleyes:

quik lx
10-22-2009, 01:23 PM
you can't stop me from saying what I think about cars

Actually, you can be stopped from saying what you think on here!!!

dawsin94cobra
10-22-2009, 01:24 PM
It must not be that stupid for you to be posting on it constantly? Hmm guess it isint so stupid? Oh well my story will still not change, it was just like when I was walking with decker and mistbone he said something about my buddies spray painted lights, he was their it wa funny we laughed and moved on, it's just how this thread should have been

dawsin94cobra
10-22-2009, 01:34 PM
Actually, you can be stopped from saying what you think on here!!!

That would show alot to get banned for haveing an opinion. I think I would need to do something againsed the rules to get banned

quik lx
10-22-2009, 01:41 PM
it was just like when I was walking with decker and mistbone he said something about my buddies spray painted lights, he was their it wa funny we laughed and moved on, it's just how this thread should have been

It would have been had you not brought it back up again in another post.....As for posting alot...I'm getting paid to do this:D

dawsin94cobra
10-22-2009, 01:49 PM
It would have been had you not brought it back up again in another post.....As for posting alot...I'm getting paid to do this:D

Well I only brought it up on negativly, I said nothing negative about the car untill everyone started to flame the thread

quik lx
10-22-2009, 02:05 PM
Well I only brought it up on negativly, I said nothing negative about the car untill everyone started to flame the thread

:confused:

Paul408Notch
10-22-2009, 02:19 PM
Grammer check much?

AHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA!!! The irony!! :lol::lol::lol:

dawsin94cobra
10-22-2009, 02:28 PM
AHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA!!! The irony!! :lol::lol::lol:

Haha I know my spelling is always messed up my freaking phone auto corrects stuff and it ends up wrong lol

Blackpony
10-22-2009, 02:37 PM
I'm glad know one said anything about my 4 wheeler parked next to Brads car.

Paul408Notch
10-22-2009, 02:42 PM
Haha I know my spelling is always messed up my freaking phone auto corrects stuff and it ends up wrong lol

Sounds like you need a new phone if it auto-corrects words wrong. :rolleyes:

dawsin94cobra
10-22-2009, 03:15 PM
Sounds like you need a new phone if it auto-corrects words wrong. :rolleyes:

I second that lol

5.0calypso93lx
10-22-2009, 03:54 PM

Ummmm what phone auto correct feature is going to spell grammar, grammer?

I just think it's pretty hypocritical to bash this guys car and make fun when you've pretty much owned nothing but heaps from what I've seen you post?

boostanggt
10-22-2009, 04:37 PM
Haha this is the biggest FAIL thread I've ever seen. Dawson: 0 GTR mustang: 1

1992MustangDW
10-22-2009, 04:51 PM
You should have asked him " trade for a dirtbike"?

dawsin94cobra
10-22-2009, 06:23 PM
Haha I would look again at my coupe bud it's not junk lol and I wouldent trade him pb and j for that fuckin embarrasment of a car haha

Pitbull1052
10-22-2009, 06:26 PM
lol not to defend the pour kid but we all cut our teeth on something, mine was a 1990 Honda CRX didn't do half the stuff this kid did but atleast he's got a car he's trying to do something what that something is I'm not quite sure of and he prolly hangs around a bunch of ricers and is trying to fit in.......... I know it's not cool what he did but atleast he did something..... after seeing all of the other cars he prolly has a better idea now of what's cool and what's not

dawsin94cobra
10-22-2009, 06:47 PM
I mean I am not sure how this blew up into s huge thread but whatever I guess lol I don't want any bad blood with anyone, I'll stop making fun of him but it won't change what I think about it. Oh well I am not gonna post in the thread anymore seems like the bickering took away the simple point of the thread. Close please

5.0calypso93lx
10-22-2009, 08:04 PM
Haha I would look again at my coupe bud it's not junk lol and I wouldent trade him pb and j for that fuckin embarrasment of a car haha

Like I said, if it's ANYTHING like any of the other quality rides you've owned in the past, trust me, I get the idea....

JA04GT
10-22-2009, 08:30 PM
did anyone else notice the spray sitting in the back of the gtr, it might not look like some people want it to, but if it is on the bottle it might be a pretty damn good running car.:bigthumb

Rick93coupe
10-22-2009, 09:01 PM
Ok next time I see him I will ask him why he feels the need to build a stupid fuckin car or ask him why he filled in parts of car with marker, I don't like the car and I have the fuckin right to say whatever I want about it, what gives to the right to judge me (rick93) I don't have to fit your mold do I? It seems kind of hippocritical for you to say that to me doesn't it? Everyone hop off my balls, anyway I'll just keep checking the thread till maximus deletes it. and no I didn't say anything to him while I was snappping pics ask the guys I was with I was laughing to hard at his car ;) thanks!!

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. You also failed miserably at turning it around me. Your the one who made an ass out of yourself and the funniest thing is that guy gets more props than you and he hasn't posted a thing! :dummy:

sean
10-22-2009, 09:21 PM
I have a question. Had this been in a lot, say a Kroger's lot, and I snapped a few pics and posted it up as a massive fail. How would this thread differ. I have seen plenty of pics on here that we have posted up and all had our laughs at. Is the difference here the fact that we had the chance to talk to " the guy and his son" who brought the car? If thats it then fine. I was there, and I was there during the picture taking and I witnessed everyone walking around the car having a good laugh at the owners expense. I am not saying its right or wrong, all I am saying is it happened. Not one person had anything positive to say. I don't care either way. The poor car needed help. In my opinion it was a very nice car until the stripe went on and all the other stuff. I loved the color and the wheels. The guy who owns the car was older and seemed like a nice guy. His son looked like a very nice little guy too, but if this car was in a lot on the east side somewhere, one of you would have taken pics and called it an epic fail and lots of people would have chimed in very differently and that would have been that.
There is one down here by me I keep looking for and I will get pics and I will post them up as its something that I wouldn't wish on a chevette. To each their own, but if your going to put it out there its going to get criticized. Its much easier to say "hey USMCPONY, you have one of the best looking mustangs I have ever seen." Then it is to say " hey gtr guy, why did you do this to a car?" One guy went one way with high grade parts and a ton of money and another guy went another way with different parts and maybe to him a ton of money. I appreciate what happened to both cars, I just don't agree with what happened to one of the cars. If you put it out there people are going to have opinions, but when you get it home and the garage door closes and you take that last look at it before you go in for the day, theres only one opinion that matters.
And in teds defence.... His coupe isnt junk. Hes just lazy. lol

chadomac
10-22-2009, 11:48 PM
I have a question. Had this been in a lot, say a Kroger's lot, and I snapped a few pics and posted it up as a massive fail. How would this thread differ. I have seen plenty of pics on here that we have posted up and all had our laughs at. Is the difference here the fact that we had the chance to talk to " the guy and his son" who brought the car? If thats it then fine. I was there, and I was there during the picture taking and I witnessed everyone walking around the car having a good laugh at the owners expense. I am not saying its right or wrong, all I am saying is it happened. Not one person had anything positive to say. I don't care either way. The poor car needed help. In my opinion it was a very nice car until the stripe went on and all the other stuff. I loved the color and the wheels. The guy who owns the car was older and seemed like a nice guy. His son looked like a very nice little guy too, but if this car was in a lot on the east side somewhere, one of you would have taken pics and called it an epic fail and lots of people would have chimed in very differently and that would have been that.
There is one down here by me I keep looking for and I will get pics and I will post them up as its something that I wouldn't wish on a chevette. To each their own, but if your going to put it out there its going to get criticized. Its much easier to say "hey USMCPONY, you have one of the best looking mustangs I have ever seen." Then it is to say " hey gtr guy, why did you do this to a car?" One guy went one way with high grade parts and a ton of money and another guy went another way with different parts and maybe to him a ton of money. I appreciate what happened to both cars, I just don't agree with what happened to one of the cars. If you put it out there people are going to have opinions, but when you get it home and the garage door closes and you take that last look at it before you go in for the day, theres only one opinion that matters.

Sean very good post!! oh yea and bye the way has any one told you your cobra emblems are...... LOL!!! Any way im not agreeing or disagreeing with any one BUT SEAN on this one. we all remember this post and NO one was defending this guy what makes it any different?

http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57830

sean
10-23-2009, 12:37 AM
ha ha... YEA???? what about my emblems?? You got something to say big boy??? :lol::lol:

jlt2006
10-23-2009, 06:47 AM
In response to your well put post Sean.

I would say the first difference is that this guy was at a SBZ cruise in, to which I believe our moto is "Pick a brother up....." and not just parked in some lot on the eastside.

Blackballed
10-23-2009, 07:46 AM
Holy RED wire Loom.

quik lx
10-23-2009, 08:09 AM

There ALL junk...:D

Pitbull1052
10-23-2009, 08:36 AM
In response to your well put post Sean.

I would say the first difference is that this guy was at a SBZ cruise in, to which I believe our moto is "Pick a brother up....." and not just parked in some lot on the eastside.

Well said! :bigthumb

Foxxx5oh
10-23-2009, 11:25 AM
Sean very good post!! oh yea and bye the way has any one told you your cobra emblems are...... LOL!!! Any way im not agreeing or disagreeing with any one BUT SEAN on this one. we all remember this post and NO one was defending this guy what makes it any different?

http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57830

the second post in that thread was me stating that i would drive the hell otuta that car, because to me, with a 429 in it, you could shut a LOT of people up.

which brings me to my motto, if you dont like what i drive, buy me something else or quit bitchin...

331TwistedWedge
10-23-2009, 11:57 AM
kids these days :lol:

i still have gold locks on my coupe, i thought it was cool in 1994 :lol:

5.0calypso93lx
10-23-2009, 12:06 PM
kids these days :lol:

i still have gold locks on my coupe, i thought it was cool in 1994 :lol:

Gangster :cool1:

dawsin94cobra
10-23-2009, 08:55 PM
Like I said, if it's ANYTHING like any of the other quality rides you've owned in the past, trust me, I get the idea....

anytime you feel like you want to talk shit to me come up to my shop. thanks bud

5.0calypso93lx
10-23-2009, 09:02 PM
anytime you feel like you want to talk shit to me come up to my shop. thanks bud

:lol::lol::lol::lol: ok tough guy....

k062693w
10-23-2009, 09:09 PM
Stangbangerz.com Forum Rules

Rules will be updated on an as needed basis.

PHYSICAL THREATS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED
Do NOT threaten physical violence to any member, moderator or administrator of this site.

HARASSMENT
Harassment is prohibited. Do NOT harass administrators, moderators or other members thru posts, creating threads or using the signature feature.

MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS PROHIBITED
Multiple accounts registered to the same user will be deleted.

MULTIPLE THREADS PROHIBITED
Please do NOT post the same thread in multiple forums.

CURSE WORDS
Please refrain from using curse words. If you absolutely feel the need to drop an F-bomb or some other harsh words, do so in the Rants section or Whipping Room as these forums have warnings in the description. Warnings will be distributed as necessary. Do not curse in thread titles.

LINK ALL NOT WORK SAFE MATERIAL
Label thread title with *NWS* (not work safe) when posting anything that would normally be covered by underwear. There really is no need to post this kind of material since there are already plenty of other sites for that. Not following this rule can result in loss of privileges to create threads.

ADVERTISING IN SIGNATURES PROHIBITED
Do NOT post links, phone numbers or any other contact info for businesses. You may post "Thanks to XXX" if you are a customer. Only Authorized StangBangerz.com Vendors, Sponsors or SBZ Administrators and/or Moderators may post links, phone numbers, or contact info. All advertising or sponsor inquiries should be directed to holly34oh@yahoo.com. Violations will be deleted without warning.

SOLICITING PROHIBITED
This is a zero tolerance policy. Soliciting can mean a. seek to obtain by persuasion, entreaty, or formal application b. petition persistently c. entice or incite to evil or illegal action or d. approach or accost (a person) with an offer of sexual services thru email, instant message, private message or any other electronic means or other contact.

CREATE THREADS IN THE APPROPRIATE FORUMS
Please create threads in the appropriate forums. Threads not in the correct forums will be moved by SBZ Moderators.

DONATIONS
Donations made will be used to keep this site going and have bigger and better events. Simply click the button to donate with your credit or bank card. All transactions are secure and no card info is passed to SBZ. You do not need to have a PayPal account to donate. The amount is up to you. Any help is very much appreciated.

Moderators and administrators will enforce all rules. Thank you for visiting, enjoy the site.

Just in case anyone forgot !!!
I have it painted on my bedroom wall, And recite it daily !!! LOL

2007ShelbyCobra
10-23-2009, 09:18 PM
not reading through all the pages, but I knew this would be epic, and I wasnt about to post my pictures, lol

e5shea
10-23-2009, 10:42 PM
He'll come around, realize what he has, and then ditch the rice effects. All part of being young.

e5shea
10-23-2009, 10:44 PM
Just in case anyone forgot !!!
I have it painted on my bedroom wall, And recite it daily !!! LOL

You of all people need to recite these rules daily. Go on a eff up around here again, and all you'll have is the DSB to vent:lol:

dawsin94cobra
10-23-2009, 11:38 PM
It was not a threat at all, I just thought if he really wants to argue he can come talk to me in person, I did not threaten anyone

MrsAPE
10-24-2009, 08:55 AM
I can't help but wonder due to all the recent 'threads' just what Vinny would have done about them. What he would have said. I don't think he'd be happy. I wonder if things like this would have made him walk away from it? If this kind of stuff would have been the last straw. Miss you Vinny.

dawsin94cobra
10-24-2009, 09:24 AM
Just close this thread

SpoonyGT
10-24-2009, 01:09 PM
Is this the one on youtube where the guys says it has "a turbo and a supercharger" and "has headers and pistons and it's a rotary" haha

dawsin94cobra
10-24-2009, 11:59 PM
HARASSMENT
Harassment is prohibited. Do NOT harass administrators, moderators or other members thru posts, creating threads or using the signature feature.

cobra429boss
10-25-2009, 01:00 AM
This thread is a waste , what does it matter what the yguy has on his car its his fuckin car.. It takes a real mature adult to get on here and bash the guy , at least he owns a mustang maybe he just dont know , You ever think that ? SBZ is about bringin everyone together to have fun.. Not to get everyone together and make fun of people about there shit..

Also enough with the callin people names and tellin people to come to your shop and this and that.. This site isnt used for that , If you really felt you had to bring this up on here to make you look good you was wrong. The mods need to just delete this thread .

We dont need lil kid shit goin on here. Be mature , If you dont like something someone does to there car just go on with your self.

cobra429boss
10-25-2009, 01:05 AM
Ummmm what phone auto correct feature is going to spell grammar, grammer?

I just think it's pretty hypocritical to bash this guys car and make fun when you've pretty much owned nothing but heaps from what I've seen you post?
He is just showing his age james.. You know how some guys are.. The yhave to put people down to try to make there self look good.. Hey if thats what you gotta do go for it..

I just dont think sbz needs or has time for this childish shit..

dawsin94cobra
10-25-2009, 09:28 AM
He is just showing his age james.. You know how some guys are.. The yhave to put people down to try to make there self look good.. Hey if thats what you gotta do go for it..

hey man lets me take the time to get all the treads together ware people have done the same thing i have in fact, the thread above this is no different than mine. and you are not the one to talk, please no harassment. :D

5.0calypso93lx
10-25-2009, 09:37 AM

AGREED