Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
My new setup [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : My new setup

mustanger
10-21-2009, 09:57 PM
I've gotten some things for starters, 40lb. sand blaster, 5hp craftsman compressor, spray gun and a detail spray gun. As soon as I get going on my 90 gt I'm going to start sanding the engine bay and cleaning it up, gonna get some parts powder coated,"gonna be talking to Mustangboy soon :)".

I don't know anything about PCing but I do know something about spray painting, never done it but I'm familiar with it. It's completely different than painting homes.

I am an artist by nature and love all kinds of artwork, and after my cousin Dave got me going on this mustang of mine, I've been infatuated with it ever since. So I have alot of ideas I want to incorporate into my mustang. Like I've mentioned before, I'll get some pics of my mustang when I get a chance.

So here are some pics of the 85 Mercury Capri I had before I traded back to the guy to get my Mustang back.

For my setup, will this do or would I need something more ?

USMCPONY
10-21-2009, 10:00 PM
Exterior looks very clean!!!

mustanger
10-21-2009, 10:01 PM
Forgot to mention...I'm still fuzzy on the sandblasting thing...grits, what to use and what not to use. Can someone help me out on explaining the differences ? For example...car parts, engine bay etc....and I want to redo my wheels on my f150...they are just stock and can't stand the look of em any longer lol...want to PC those too :)

Thanks !

DeckerEnt
10-21-2009, 10:28 PM
PM Kenny, mustangboy. He will let you know what you need to do to them. He is doing some great work.

87stangbbb
10-21-2009, 11:07 PM
sweet car should have kept it

95turbocharged
10-22-2009, 09:22 AM
You'll get it going I have faith in ya. I would get ahold of kenny he is a super nice guy.