Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
1997 Mustang GT plus alot of parts: FT [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : 1997 Mustang GT plus alot of parts: FT

306Power
10-21-2009, 07:02 PM
Well I didnt think I would be doing this but Ive kind of lost interest in this car and have always wanted a nice foxbody. Im really only looking for some sort of trade for a mildly modded 87-93 foxbody. Im not dead set on getting rid of this one just trying to see whats out there for a foxbody.

1997 Red Mustang GT 5 speed Mileage 123,000-125,000 (see below), Leather, PW, PL, Driver side PS, Cruise, Mach 460 stero, blows ice cold a/c, heat blows hot, cobra r wheels that arent in the best shape but arent that bad either, new front brakes, new inner/outer tie rods, new ball joints, new shocks, new struts, new springs, new battery, toyo proxes that have decent tread left, and just got the car aligned with an alignment sheet to show the specs.

Mods:
Steeda short throw shifter
BBK CAI
BBK O/R H pipe
Flowmaster 40 series
3:73's with new bearings in the whole rear end
Eibach Pro springs
Eibach shocks
Eibach struts
Steeda X2 ball joints

Bad:
- Odometer reads around 119, 736 miles I believe but the speedo gear broke and car actually has around 123-125,00 miles on it.
- There is a small rip in the driver side seat, typically entry rip you always see.
- 2nd gear has grinded a few times, I originally thought it could be transmission problems and looked into it and found out it seems to me the clutch cable has stretched preventing the clutch from disengaging fully all the time.
- Clutch is noisy, it needs a throwout bearing and the cable may be going bad. Clutch itself doesnt slip but in all honesty I would say it's probably time for a new clutch soon.
- Car was hit on the passenger side front fender was a just a minor parking accident, but was fixed by Airport Ford. They did a pretty good job considering it is the tri color red. Ill try and get a picture of that fender up when I upload them.

Parts included but not on the car:
- PI heads/cams/intake
- FRPP Head Gasket changing kit
- Zex 100 HP dry shot of nitrous (everything included down to the switches and brackets)
- MSD window switch for nitrous
- Custom Purge line to shoot out the side of the hood
- 24 LB injectors
- 80 MM MAF
- Painted Windsor Valve covers for the heads
- Subframe Connectors
- 255 LPH Fuel Pump

Im not looking to sell, just looking for trades for a nice mildly modded 87-93 foxbody. My phone is screwed up right now so unfortunatly for the time being if you have anything or any interest you'll have to contact me on here. No hurry to get rid of it just seeing whats out there. Any questions about the car or anything just ask. Thanks, Tyler.

306Power
10-22-2009, 10:05 PM
I see this is getting to the bottom quick... Bump.

306Power
10-24-2009, 01:27 AM
Also thought I would add that whatever is wrong with the clutch doesnt hurt the driveability as of right now, just would recommend getting a new clutch for whoever bought the car.

Demented5oh
10-24-2009, 09:19 AM
hmm. sounds interesting. what color is the interior? I have a 88 GT, listed in my sig, that i have been contemplating selling. i have also lost interest in it since i have had it since i was 18 and i could use something new to play with. let me know
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b295/Demented5oh/GT/DSCF0984.jpg
currently does not have sideskirts and i sold the cobra rear bumper to install a LX with saleen lip which still needs sprayed black. car has been garage kept since i bought it in 99

306Power
10-24-2009, 12:34 PM
The interior is the black on tan color, Ill get pics up later on tonight or tomorrow since Im at work right now. Looks like a nice Fox you have! I would be really interested in it. Let me know if your serious. Thanks, Tyler.

NXcoupe
10-24-2009, 01:33 PM
I can vouge for that car, it is a very nice fox. I have known it since he bought it way back when. It's a good, solid running car.

306Power
10-24-2009, 11:46 PM
Here are some pics of the interior, any other pics you want just let me know and I'll gladly post them up.

Demented5oh
10-25-2009, 10:27 AM
unfortunatly that is the one color of interior i absolutly hate LOL. but i do have a complete 96gt interior in the loft.....Hmm. ill send you a pm..

306Power
10-25-2009, 10:34 AM
Sure thing, it is one of those interiors you either love or hate lol. At first I didnt like it but it kinda grew on me.