Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
flu sucks!! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : flu sucks!!

Stangman
10-21-2009, 11:24 AM
been down for the count since monday! this shit blows!!

R825OH
10-21-2009, 12:21 PM
Glad you didn't drink outta the flask!! :eek:Get Better Jesse!

Black Horse
10-21-2009, 01:02 PM
Kicked my ass for 7 straight days. Swine, Horse, Donkey, Bird, or whatever it is...still sucks big time.

Steves LX
10-21-2009, 01:48 PM
been down for the count since monday! this shit blows!!

Hey you have fun with that shit Jesse and stay the hell away from my house!!! If you do feel the need to stop by. Then park out at the end of the driveway and blow your horn. We can talk from there to my deck.

Stangman
10-21-2009, 05:07 PM
:lol:

Well, Got back from the Dr's about an hour ago.... turns out...

I HAVE THE SWINE FLU!!

Yay me! :(

Holly
10-21-2009, 05:15 PM

I HAVE THE SWINE FLU!!

Sucks doesn't it? I have been down and out all week. I thought I'd get out of the house today and take a walk down to the dollar store to get some ibuprofin, I almost had to call someone to come and get me. I seriously thought I was going to pass out, I got all dizzy, ringing in my ears. I told work I would be back tomorrow, but now I'm not so sure.

I am so sick of people telling me how lucky I am to be off work all week. Really? I'd rather be busting my ass at work than feeling like this. I have never, ever, felt this bad in my life, not even the 2-3 times a year when I get strep.

Did they put you on Tamiflu?

Stangman
10-21-2009, 05:42 PM
Yep... Tamiflu...

Most places are out of that stuff!! I felt pretty much the same way you did... Didnt get outta bed much the past couple days... today is the best I've felt. Body still aches. My appetite is back though, which is nice.

What helped me I think, was my electric blanket.. I cranked that thing ALL the way up and cooked myself each night to get rid of the fever...

gouldstang
10-21-2009, 07:41 PM
been sick for 3 wks off and on, Dr says I had the swine flu also... it sucks out loud... hopefully I'm done with it... too much shit to do at work, when I'm not there nuttin gets done... Hope you all feel better.. it sucks being in with the nice wheather tooo,,

CAPRISTANG
10-22-2009, 07:31 PM
That sucks.. get better.. You got work to do..

R825OH
10-22-2009, 09:26 PM

I HAVE THE SWINE FLU!!

OH Shit!!!!!:eek: Get better Jesse

pegasus
10-22-2009, 11:23 PM
get better soon
THANKS for not coming out to the cintcc meeting!

Stangman
10-23-2009, 09:27 AM
Yeahh... that woulda sucked... I woulda got ALLLL of you guys sick, lol

Blackpony
10-23-2009, 10:10 AM
That sucks Jesse. Hope you fell better soon.