Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Poor kitty! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Poor kitty!

USMCPONY
10-19-2009, 03:47 PM
Last night I was driving on 125 around 2 am. I was the only one on the road when I hear a loud thump. I looked in my rear view mirror and I couldnt see anything. So I turned around to see what I hit and it was a cat. The poor little thing didnt make it.

Mista Bone
10-19-2009, 05:17 PM
at least it was a clean kill, no suffering.......

Paul408Notch
10-19-2009, 05:23 PM
Why would you even post this? There are plenty of people on here that like cats. :(

Steves LX
10-19-2009, 05:25 PM
That sucks man! I know alot of people would say who cares it's just a cat. But I know I think of it as that may have been someones pet. Our cat gets out all the time and she runs around and comes back home a few hours later. Well last Monday night I called her and she came in and she went right up to her sleeping spot up on top of some shelves in the laundry room on some beach towels. Well I was right around the corner and could here her being kind of restless and meowing and stuff. I checked to see if she had food and water and she did. So I just figured she was playing with something like a toy she had up there. So in the morning before we leave for work she is usually up and wanting to go out for the day but she didn't bother Tuesday morning. So when we got home around 9:00 that night she was laying in our bathroom on the floor and just not being herself. Well she rolled over on her back when I reached down to per het and she was cut open from her neck to her chest. Pretty clean cut as well. So we took her to the vet and they said she needed surgery. So we leave her there and we get a call an hour later at midnight saying that she had a punctured lung as well. So 600.00 later all is well now and she gets her stiches out here in a few days. I still feel bad to this day for not investigating further Monday night when she was carrying on. The vet said it definitely wasn't an attack from another animal. They also said they have seen animals get hung up on stuff and get ripped open trying to get away but this looked a little suspect to them. Like possibly some douchebag out there tried to kill her or harm her. If that's the case I die for the day that I find that cock sucker. I'll hang his ass from his balls.

boostanggt
10-19-2009, 05:25 PM
Cool dude. You are awesome!

Camaro86SHOCKER
10-19-2009, 06:02 PM
Last night I was driving on 125 around 2 am. I was the only one on the road when I hear a loud thump. I looked in my rear view mirror and I couldnt see anything. So I turned around to see what I hit and it was a cat. The poor little thing didnt make it.

yeah...wtf

USMCPONY
10-19-2009, 07:19 PM
That sucks man! I know alot of people would say who cares it's just a cat. But I know I think of it as that may have been someones pet. Our cat gets out all the time and she runs around and comes back home a few hours later. Well last Monday night I called her and she came in and she went right up to her sleeping spot up on top of some shelves in the laundry room on some beach towels. Well I was right around the corner and could here her being kind of restless and meowing and stuff. I checked to see if she had food and water and she did. So I just figured she was playing with something like a toy she had up there. So in the morning before we leave for work she is usually up and wanting to go out for the day but she didn't bother Tuesday morning. So when we got home around 9:00 that night she was laying in our bathroom on the floor and just not being herself. Well she rolled over on her back when I reached down to per het and she was cut open from her neck to her chest. Pretty clean cut as well. So we took her to the vet and they said she needed surgery. So we leave her there and we get a call an hour later at midnight saying that she had a punctured lung as well. So 600.00 later all is well now and she gets her stiches out here in a few days. I still feel bad to this day for not investigating further Monday night when she was carrying on. The vet said it definitely wasn't an attack from another animal. They also said they have seen animals get hung up on stuff and get ripped open trying to get away but this looked a little suspect to them. Like possibly some douchebag out there tried to kill her or harm her. If that's the case I die for the day that I find that cock sucker. I'll hang his ass from his balls.

Thats exactly what I was thinking. I felt bad because that was probly some little girls cat. Then I felt bad for the cat too. I like pets and I hate it when stuff like that happens.

USMCPONY
10-19-2009, 07:20 PM
Why would you even post this? There are plenty of people on here that like cats. :(

I like cats too. I felt bad for the little guy.

USMCPONY
10-19-2009, 07:22 PM
Cool dude. You are awesome!

I know!!!

2007ShelbyCobra
10-19-2009, 08:31 PM
yea, I know that cat, she was a slut, thats what she gets, left me 5 kittens on my door step, the fathers a drunk, its a messed up situation...

Kevin1989
10-19-2009, 08:55 PM
:doh:

Paul408Notch
10-19-2009, 09:35 PM
yea, I know that cat, she was a slut, thats what she gets, left me 5 kittens on my door step, the fathers a drunk, its a messed up situation...

Wow, that was hilarious.

Maximus
10-19-2009, 09:43 PM
I know!!!

As long as YOU think you are, then thats all that matters.:bigthumb:lol:

DeckerEnt
10-19-2009, 10:59 PM
I know there are like a million cats out there but I still feel bad when one gets hit. We had one at my shop last year. One morning i got to work and it was splattered on the road. I felt bad all week. I put food out for it and everything. It was like a shop cat. My condolences. But it happens.

Mista Bone
10-19-2009, 11:47 PM

I do too, there are four strays that mom and I feed daily, about to build a box for them since it is getting cold.

Where did all four of them come from????? Owners who just turned them loose when they moved out. Three of them could never be brought back inside, the latest one is possible. They could have taken them to the SPCA to be adopted, but just turned them out.

I would rather see the cat killed (never a good thing) quickly rather than suffer with a broken back, unable to walk, laying there crying until someone put it out of it's misery.

This little guy, we call him Tux, came around end of Jan this year, couldn't have been more than 6-8 weeks old when I took the pics iat beginning of Feb.......

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m307/bonespec/host/Kittys/P2020001.jpg

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m307/bonespec/host/Kittys/P2020003.jpg

He is quite the hunter, Started of with finches, baby rabbits, chipmunks, etc. His biggest was a squirrel about 2 weeks ago.

USMCPONY
10-19-2009, 11:50 PM
I do too, there are four strays that mom and I feed daily, about to build a box for them since it is getting cold.

Where did all four of them come from????? Owners who just turned them loose when they moved out. Three of them could never be brought back inside, the latest one is possible. They could have taken them to the SPCA to be adopted, but just turned them out.

I would rather see the cat killed (never a good thing) quickly rather than suffer with a broken back, unable to walk, laying there crying until someone put it out of it's misery.

This little guy, we call him Tux, came around end of Jan this year, couldn't have been more than 6-8 weeks old when I took the pics iat beginning of Feb.......

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m307/bonespec/host/Kittys/P2020001.jpg

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m307/bonespec/host/Kittys/P2020003.jpg

He is quite the hunter, Started of with finches, baby rabbits, chipmunks, etc. His biggest was a squirrel about 2 weeks ago.

Im looking for a cat for the GF. Both of hers died in the same month. One was 19 yrs old and the other was 14 yrs old. Do you still have any strays you dont want. It will probly be a month or so before I can get one.

Mista Bone
10-19-2009, 11:51 PM
I know there are like a million cats out there but I still feel bad when one gets hit. We had one at my shop last year. One morning i got to work and it was splattered on the road. I felt bad all week. I put food out for it and everything. It was like a shop cat. My condolences. But it happens.

Of the four cats that hang out, never seen any of them cross the street. I don't wanna be the one to have to pick them up. I have a soft spot for pets, but not for the owners that don't care for them. Hang them by their genitals!!!!!

DeckerEnt
10-20-2009, 12:09 AM
Of the four cats that hang out, never seen any of them cross the street. I don't wanna be the one to have to pick them up. I have a soft spot for pets, but not for the owners that don't care for them. Hang them by their genitals!!!!!

I second that!!! Pets don't know any better. Owners need to respect that!!!!!

Mista Bone
10-20-2009, 12:25 AM
Im looking for a cat for the GF. Both of hers died in the same month. One was 19 yrs old and the other was 14 yrs old. Do you still have any strays you dont want. It will probly be a month or so before I can get one.

The newest one is only one tame enough to pick up.....but he meows LOUDLY!

Mista Bone
10-20-2009, 12:32 AM
I second that!!! Pets don't know any better. Owners need to respect that!!!!!

If they treated their pets like that, how do you think they are raising their kids?????

I'm allergic to cats, but still pet them every day.

I learned my lesson about rescuing a stray cat that is used to being outside.....he WILL get back out again. I named him Ruger and took him to the girl I know in Detroit.

She has worked with MHS to care for some orphans that needed nursed back to health.

relaxednoma
10-20-2009, 06:27 AM
I've had to slam the brakes on in the sonoma coming through my subdivision more then once because of neighbors cat. It has darted out in front of me though, i was quick enough to the switches to raise the truck up enough to clear the cat, and it missed the wheels. It's a lil girls that lives 3 houses away, so I'd feel horrible if I hit it :(