Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
fuel lines that have been ate! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : fuel lines that have been ate!

tcorns
10-16-2009, 03:21 PM
some four legged critter decided that it would be cool to eat through the fuel lines at the pump/tank on my grand cherokee. is it possible to splice in some rubber hose without issue? hose is rated to 50 psi and the original line is some thin walled plastic crap.

thanks
trev

jccox77
10-16-2009, 05:38 PM
koi sells the repair line and splices for that hard nylon line i have heard it works u need to know what size line it is

DeckerEnt
10-16-2009, 07:59 PM
I tried to repair mine. Didn't work. wound up replacing mine. Go to a junk yard.

tcorns
10-16-2009, 10:01 PM
i found some of the repair stuff. i will give it a try and see. i also picked up some 12 guage shells for all of the squirrls that have been giving my cars hell. i changed the air filter on the wife's car last fall and found the air box full of walnuts! i would be more then happy to let someone come out and help with them.

trev

e5shea
10-19-2009, 02:26 PM
I spliced a fuel line on my saturn with some spare flexible hose and two band clamps...hasn't leaked since.