Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Online memorial for Gil aka Ded Dad [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Online memorial for Gil aka Ded Dad

beefcake
10-16-2009, 10:12 AM
Been stuck at work and could not get away to make it to Gil's service.

I did find an online memorial for him on Linnemanns website.

heres a link if you'd like to light a candle in memory of Gil!

http://linnemann.frontrunnerpro.com/runtime/219/runtime.php?SiteId=219&NavigatorId=34231&viewOpt=dpaneOnly&ItemId=348910&op=tributeMemorialCandles

i'm sorry i couldn't be there Jeff and Beth. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

cobra429boss
10-16-2009, 10:32 AM
Thats nice of you beef..

Jeff88coupe
10-16-2009, 06:18 PM
Thanks beef....I was quite amazed at the turnout at dad's layout last night...I think it would have even shocked him.
Thanks again everyone...Jenn and I are leaving for Belize in the AM for dive vacation that we have had planned for several months.

beefcake
10-16-2009, 07:42 PM
Thanks beef....I was quite amazed at the turnout at dad's layout last night...I think it would have even shocked him.
Thanks again everyone...Jenn and I are leaving for Belize in the AM for dive vacation that we have had planned for several months.

your welcome, i wanted to come, but i had a customer and another showed and another, i was off at 5 and didn't leave until 1/2 hour after close.

i figured the turnout would be good, your dad was a great guy