Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
05 Escape Limited 75k $10,700 [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : 05 Escape Limited 75k $10,700

thecollector
10-14-2009, 11:22 AM
Me and the GF have decided to go a different direction with our transportation and would like to streamline the driveway a bit so we would like to try to sell her escape so we can shed the payment. We purchased it as a certified pre-owned ford from Woody sander ford. It has a ford ESP good till 100k. It has every available option except AWD. Silver ext/ Black leather interior. Mach 300 w/ 6 disc in dash CD changer. Power sunroof. Class II hitch. Rear back up sensors. Every thing on the truck works great and all maintenance has been kept up to date. It also has a fresh set of geolanders (pretty aggressive for a cute-ute but it never gets stuck anywhere) and new sway bar and links. I just tuned it up 2 weeks ago and got the trans flushed. This is a great vehicle and needs nothing we just don't want the car payment anymore so she can stop working altogether (she drives to work to pay for the car that she drives to work). When we picked it up it had 15k miles and the previous owner was Ford Motor Company with it licensed out of Dearborn.

If anyone would like to come take a look PM me or call. My name is Ben. 513-602-2456. Thanks for looking.

The attached pics are from last year but it still looks the same.

thecollector
10-14-2009, 10:56 PM
Oh yeah forgot to mention only Motorcraft filters and fluids used on this escape.

thecollector
10-18-2009, 11:54 PM
Price is OBO.