Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
jogging [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : jogging

snotzs135
10-12-2009, 06:06 AM
Ok I am all for someone staying in shape (mine is round) but when you are out in the early hours of the morning or late hours of the evening would you please PLEASE where some light colored clothing! And when someone hits the old high beams so they can see you because of the black jogging suit you have on dont give us the finger and throw your arms up like i just stole your last sip of power aid! Ok all done thanks:mad:

Clean91lx
10-12-2009, 06:46 AM
I know what you are saying, I almost hit a guy jogging the other morning he had on ALL black clothing....it was freakin' 6:00 a.m. and dark!

MrsAPE
10-12-2009, 08:04 AM
I think you get extra points for them if they are in all black....

k062693w
10-12-2009, 08:13 AM
You get Bonus points if they are wearing reflective gear !!! I think it's 15 points ??? LMAO

Blackpony
10-12-2009, 08:15 AM
Oh i think the worst is those fuckers that need to ride their bikes in a pack and hog the whole damn road. Those SOB's think they own the road and when you try to pass them they move over and try to block you. One on these days i'm going to have a hood ornament. I hate those candy ass homo's wearing tight clothes that think their in a fuckin marathon.

BigBadStang
10-12-2009, 08:37 AM
Oh i think the worst is those fuckers that need to ride their bikes in a pack and hog the whole damn road. Those SOB's think they own the road and when you try to pass them they move over and try to block you. One on these days i'm going to have a hood ornament. I hate those candy ass homo's wearing tight clothes that think their in a fuckin marathon.

Yep...they want to 'share the road'? Let them buy a fucking license sticker and help pay for the roads!!
Cyclists have pissed me off for years...
When I lived in Madison county (the land of Aaron :lol:), these fucks would pick the state routes to ride on instead of the thousands of miles of backroads.

There are some old hags that do there power walking :barf: around 5am, and they insist on not using the brand new sidewalks, but rather walk in the damn street, in the dark, wearing dark clothes. Idiots.

4EYED85GT
10-12-2009, 08:49 AM
The jackasses need to be clipped! There are too many places off the main roads that they can go ride, walk, or do what is is they do! I like when they back up traffic and when you finally get a shot at going around them they look at you like youve done something wrong! Get that fu...ing Huffy off of the damn road! I wonder if they would let their children ride their bikes on main roads? WOW!

k062693w
10-12-2009, 09:02 AM
Yep...they want to 'share the road'? Let them buy a fucking license sticker and help pay for the roads!!
When I lived in Madison county (the land of Aaron :lol:), these fucks would pick the state routes to ride on instead of the thousands of miles of backroads.

There are some old hags that do there power walking :barf: around 5am, and they insist on not using the brand new sidewalks, but rather walk in the damn street, in the dark, wearing dark clothes. Idiots.

:lol: It kills me all the money Hilliard and Dublin spent on that Rails to Trails deal, And those Numb Nutz still ride the roads !!!
They are terrible out here, They think they own the road !!!

BigBadStang
10-12-2009, 09:06 AM
:lol: It kills me all the money Hilliard and Dublin spent on that Rails to Trails deal, And those Numb Nutz still ride the roads !!!
They are terrible out here, They think they own the road !!!

It amazes me still, that these numbnuts ride in packs on US 42! It's a miracle there hasn't been a mass killing from a truck wiping out a pack of them...there is little to no shoulder on 42 up there!

Blackpony
10-12-2009, 11:36 AM

Share the road. Ha those fuckers blow past stop signs all the time in Madeira. I almost hit one last week and the shit head gave me the finger.

sean
10-12-2009, 01:05 PM
I have a place in mason I go through every day and it never fails, I see the fattie pushing her baby and walking the dog on the super extendo leash. So I dodge the dog, Its not his fault hes there hes just happy that fattie hasn't eaten him yet. Then I dodge the baby, Its not the babies fault its there. Its just happy that fattie doesn't like infamil, then if fattie is in the way I dodge her, Its not my cars fault shes there, its just happy she is wearing all spandex roll tight material so she will more than likely bounce off like a wet koosh ball.

satan jamez
10-12-2009, 03:01 PM
Haha, "a wet koosh ball" that's some funny shit right there :bigthumb

Blackpony
10-12-2009, 03:56 PM
sometimes i feel like filling up some water ballons and tossing a few at these bikers

306Power
10-12-2009, 05:19 PM
Damn Im happy you all agree with me on this, I was on this Monte forum forever ago (first car give me a break) and I said the bikers need to watch out and follow all road rules as cars do. They flamed me to hell for it (fuckin chevy people... lol.) I dont understand how going 20 MPH under the speed limit with 20-30 bikers on back roads with a line of cars behind them isnt impeeding the flow of traffic and why it is I NEVER see cops give bikers tickets for not following road rules.

mean5.0
10-12-2009, 11:58 PM
Damn Im happy you all agree with me on this, I was on this Monte forum forever ago (first car give me a break) and I said the bikers need to watch out and follow all road rules as cars do. They flamed me to hell for it (fuckin chevy people... lol.) I dont understand how going 20 MPH under the speed limit with 20-30 bikers on back roads with a line of cars behind them isnt impeeding the flow of traffic and why it is I NEVER see cops give bikers tickets for not following road rules.

They gave my uncle a ticket for 20 over... Now that was a while back but they did. I also have a lady that walks down my road at least twice a day. It's amazing she doesnt get hit with all the bends in the road. Not to mention she pushes two kids in one of those side by side strollers, and another kid walking beside her.

Waffles
10-14-2009, 04:03 PM

Reminds me of the "mall walkers" out at the Crestview mall! I haven't been out there in years to know if they are still there, but I swear it was like merging into rush hour traffic! If you weren't careful you'd get steamrolled by some 80 year old granny that says, "Watch it, sonny!" as she knocks you out of the way lol :lol:

bestracing
10-14-2009, 04:30 PM
Boy you have been out of it. Crestview Mall doesn't exist anymore. It's all outdoors and it's called Crestview Town Center :lol:

2007ShelbyCobra
10-14-2009, 09:50 PM
yea, why joggers are out at 6:00am in black is beyond me...please, have a light, bright clothing, or reflective top when jogging during less than perfect lighting conditions. Ide feel pretty bad if I killed you

Waffles
10-15-2009, 12:11 AM
Boy you have been out of it. Crestview Mall doesn't exist anymore. It's all outdoors and it's called Crestview Town Center :lol:

:lol: All of it? Shit... I think I might have even known that. lol

bestracing
10-15-2009, 10:21 AM
:lol: All of it? Shit... I think I might have even known that. lol

Yup, Dillards is now out the southern end of the lot. There's some nice places there, you should try it. The Pub, Carabas, Panera Bread, Dewey's Pizza, Moe's, Abuelo's, John Phillip's....

Waffles
10-15-2009, 10:50 AM
haha... you know what? This is sad but I've been to that Pub, a few times. I don't know, I guess I thought the mall was in behind there somewhere lol.