Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Kitten needs home!!! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Kitten needs home!!!

thecollector
10-07-2009, 11:09 PM
So my GF brought home this kitten a few weeks ago and after 8 weeks i have realized that my allergies are not going to get any better. We have gotten very attached to it but I have burned thru to many rescue inhalers and my doctor said I need to remove the allergen from my household since he will not give me any more albuterol for risk of other lung issues.

Her name is Ariel, she is gray/white tiger stripped (see photo). She is very affectionate towards people and even mingles with dogs very well (her and my beagle have become BFF's). She is an indoor cat. She is about 6 months old. She is completely litter box trained and has never had an incident. Included with her are some toys, a scratching post/kitty condo, bed/ scratching pad and some kitten food. She does not scratch furniture but loves to play (re: knock over) folded laundry. If I could breath in my own house I would not even consider finding another home for her. She has her 1st shots but is not spayed yet.

We have a 7mo. old baby boy and she will play with him on the floor and never scratch/hurt him.

If anyone is interested please PM me, I hate to give her to just anyone but I found myself veering out of a ditch monday morning in W.Virginia from a lack of sleep caused by multiple asthma attacks sunday night.

Thanks for looking.

2Kblacksleeper
10-08-2009, 12:33 AM
She is a cute kitten. I wish I could help you out. I can't have any pets where I am now.

John