Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
"OFFICIALLY" CALLING OUT USMC PONY FOR STANGBANGERZ NIGHT AT E20! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : "OFFICIALLY" CALLING OUT USMC PONY FOR STANGBANGERZ NIGHT AT E20!

beefcake
10-05-2009, 10:38 AM
You run on the 20's you've got on the car right now and so will I.

I think you lose with your 600 hp mustang!

Screw the street. Lets do it with lights, and timers so we know. No guessing!!!!!

It's on baby!

chadomac
10-05-2009, 10:48 AM
:popcorn: how long before this one is moved

plated
10-05-2009, 11:19 AM
so is it official:lol:

2000GT
10-05-2009, 11:48 AM
so is it official:lol:

Thats great :rofl:

Walter
10-05-2009, 12:59 PM
The OFFICIAL call out LOL....

k062693w
10-05-2009, 01:16 PM
Is this going to be a match of SHO vs SHOW ??? LMAO

satan jamez
10-05-2009, 01:17 PM
Is this going to be a match of SHO vs SHOW ??? LMO

LOl, nice!

MrsAPE
10-05-2009, 01:37 PM
Great afternoon entertainment!!
:popcorn:

USMCPONY
10-05-2009, 03:32 PM
LOL Slo Vs. Show. Whats wrong with a side street with no traffic? One way or another. Its officially on!!!

cobra429boss
10-05-2009, 03:57 PM
LOL Slo Vs. Show. Whats wrong with a side street with no traffic? One way or another. Its officially on!!! c'mon now you have to track race that show car of yours

beefcake
10-05-2009, 04:28 PM
LOL Slo Vs. Show. Whats wrong with a side street with no traffic? One way or another. Its officially on!!!

because there is no guessing, like when i smoked you buy 12 cars the first run in the vette and you complained,

and then from the roll where i put 3 on you and you called it 1

this way we know what we know

the slip will say "win" on one side :)

Black03SVT
10-05-2009, 04:32 PM
:lol: :lol::lol:

USMCPONY
10-05-2009, 04:47 PM
because there is no guessing, like when i smoked you buy 12 cars the first run in the vette and you complained,

and then from the roll where i put 3 on you and you called it 1

this way we know what we know

the slip will say "win" on one side :)

You obviously can read. Maybe you need to read your old thread again. I never said you beat me by 1 car length and there is NO WAY you beat me by 12 car lengths. If you beat me in a race at the same spot we raced before. I will race you at Edgewater. I dont need timers and lights to dictate a win or not. I already beat you on 125 in your SLO. You got a head start and I didnt even down shift. Lets meet tonight so I can wax that ass!

beefcake
10-05-2009, 10:02 PM
You obviously can read. Maybe you need to read your old thread again. I never said you beat me by 1 car length and there is NO WAY you beat me by 12 car lengths. If you beat me in a race at the same spot we raced before. I will race you at Edgewater. I dont need timers and lights to dictate a win or not. I already beat you on 125 in your SLO. You got a head start and I didnt even down shift. Lets meet tonight so I can wax that ass!

i'm not talking about from a roll, i'm talking about a real drag race from a stop

the lights insure a fair take off and the beams insure an accurate winner / loser

god forbid your car get a little bit of dirt on it lol

a real race, a real track

those who can "do", those who can't "teach"

those who can "race", those who can't "show"

USMCPONY
10-05-2009, 11:11 PM
We did a race completely stopped and another from a 20 mph or so role. So whats the problem now? I will even give you a head start just like I did a week ago when I had over car length from 50 -75mph and I didnt even down shift. My slow Mustang vs. your worlds fastest SHO. Quit bitching and line them up. If you can beat me on the street I will race you at the track.:bigthumb

331TwistedWedge
10-06-2009, 12:10 AM
take it to the track ... i want to see this ...

1byafender
10-06-2009, 01:26 AM
I would think racing at the track would be better for the mustang anyways. The SHO is awd so its going to 60ft about the same no matter if its at the track or street. The mustang on the other hand is another story. Its going to have way more of a shot at hooking at the track than on the street.

Camaro86SHOCKER
10-06-2009, 02:16 AM
I would think racing at the track would be better for the mustang anyways. The SHO is awd so its going to 60ft about the same no matter if its at the track or street. The mustang on the other hand is another story. Its going to have way more of a shot at hooking at the track than on the street.

that really depends on his setup, tires, etc...

My votes for the SHO

beefcake
10-06-2009, 09:11 AM
We did a race completely stopped and another from a 20 mph or so role. So whats the problem now? I will even give you a head start just like I did a week ago when I had over car length from 50 -75mph and I didnt even down shift. My slow Mustang vs. your worlds fastest SHO. Quit bitching and line them up. If you can beat me on the street I will race you at the track.:bigthumb

lol, i goosed the car for like 2 seconds, there was no race.

it's simple. i've called you out for an "official" race lmao

you don't "recall out" someone when your already called out

why are you so afraid of the track????????

as far as setup, we are both on 20" street tires, so it should be pretty interesting,

i'm just telling you guys, better put your money with the experience ;)

facemelter71
10-06-2009, 09:23 AM
"Wax that ass" does not even sound cool.

Black Horse
10-06-2009, 09:37 AM
"Wax that ass" does not even sound cool.

I hope he brings several cans

facemelter71
10-06-2009, 09:56 AM
I hope he brings several cans

Bahahahahaahaha.

Walter
10-06-2009, 10:11 AM
Lets get those animated funny ass videos going again.

1992MustangDW
10-06-2009, 10:16 AM
I want to see this....... IT'S OFFICIAL!

firestang70
10-06-2009, 11:14 AM
Hold on a FI S197 afraid of a 4500lb sedan??? wth? Bring that thing out and spank beefcake! Make it official.

cobra429boss
10-06-2009, 11:55 AM
Word on the street he has to ask permission , In other words get his balls out of his ol ladies purse ... JFWY guy. Lets see this shit

beefcake
10-06-2009, 12:38 PM
Word on the street he has to ask permission , In other words get his balls out of his ol ladies purse ... JFWY guy. Lets see this shit

no you didn't!

beefcake
10-06-2009, 12:44 PM
alright, fixed the title :)

Steves LX
10-06-2009, 01:06 PM
I say you guys do it at the track. Hell make it even better for him Beef. Pay his entry fee for the night.

beefcake
10-06-2009, 01:18 PM
I say you guys do it at the track. Hell make it even better for him Beef. Pay his entry fee for the night.

there ya go!!!!!

now, whadya got to lose?

need me to buy ya 5 gallons to get there too :)

k062693w
10-06-2009, 01:24 PM
That's a CallOut !!! Offers to pay Entry fee and Gas !!!
I see No Way for someone to back out of a deal like that, And be able to SHO Face ever again !!!
I know if I backed out of a CallOut like that, I wouldn't SHOW my face !!!

Sorry guys I had to !!!
LMAO

USMCPONY
10-06-2009, 02:51 PM
lol, i goosed the car for like 2 seconds, there was no race.

it's simple. i've called you out for an "official" race lmao

you don't "recall out" someone when your already called out

why are you so afraid of the track????????

as far as setup, we are both on 20" street tires, so it should be pretty interesting,

i'm just telling you guys, better put your money with the experience ;)

You let off the gas after I pasted you. You knew the race was over. I gave you the race you wanted. Now give me mine. Your going to benefit from the street anyway. So quit complaining about it. Bring a camera I don't care.

Pitbull1052
10-06-2009, 02:59 PM
I live right there on the eastside and would be willing to be the camera man if anyone wants to loan me their camera :O)

Aweasel
10-06-2009, 03:29 PM
well if you already raced on the street then sounds like only one option...track.

sean
10-06-2009, 03:45 PM
Do it at the damn track so I dont have to drive as far to see it. I dont get free gas.

BigB96
10-06-2009, 03:57 PM
Hey Shawn hurry up and beat him before he sells it!lol

beefcake
10-06-2009, 04:32 PM
You let off the gas after I pasted you. You knew the race was over. I gave you the race you wanted. Now give me mine. Your going to benefit from the street anyway. So quit complaining about it. Bring a camera I don't care.

the race i wanted, are you kidding, your sitting behind me revving til i finally figure out who it was when you got next to me.

and as far as letting off the gas, the light at mt holley is what, 1/2 block to lindale mt holley where my street is

not much of a race to go 2 houses lol, i had to let off the gas to turn to my house , duh

quit making excuses. lets have a real race, if you've already smoked me so bad, whats the problem?

USMCPONY
10-06-2009, 04:42 PM
the race i wanted, are you kidding, your sitting behind me revving til i finally figure out who it was when you got next to me.

and as far as letting off the gas, the light at mt holley is what, 1/2 block to lindale mt holley where my street is

not much of a race to go 2 houses lol, i had to let off the gas to turn to my house , duh

quit making excuses. lets have a real race, if you've already smoked me so bad, whats the problem?

That was your choice to let off. I was already ahead of you when you decided to let off. You could of kept going but you knew you would of got smoked. Your just using that as an excuse. Anyways Im talking about the race with the vette. You asked for it and I gave it to you. I drove all the way from the westside to meet you at your work for that race. Its my race now or its not going to happen.

facemelter71
10-06-2009, 04:51 PM
Roll race?

Take it to the track.He will 60 foot you on the street in a heartbeat.

Aweasel
10-06-2009, 05:06 PM
I drove all the way from the westside.

so basically it'd be free for you to get in and edgewater is right over there on the west side...how convenient.

pegasus
10-06-2009, 05:46 PM
i cant go get a vid

YOUTUBE or it didnt happen

beefcake
10-06-2009, 05:47 PM
That was your choice to let off. I was already ahead of you when you decided to let off. You could of kept going but you knew you would of got smoked. Your just using that as an excuse. Anyways Im talking about the race with the vette. You asked for it and I gave it to you. I drove all the way from the westside to meet you at your work for that race. Its my race now or its not going to happen.

choice to let off?? i'm a half block from home on 125 in the dark, are you kidding,

it wasn't like it was a setup race, your revving next to me at the light 1/2 block from my street lol

i don't understand why your so afraid to go to the track????

Walter
10-06-2009, 07:03 PM
choice to let off?? i'm a half block from home on 125 in the dark, are you kidding,

it wasn't like it was a setup race, your revving next to me at the light 1/2 block from my street lol

He is scared he will lose. :lol:

1byafender
10-06-2009, 09:46 PM
All u guys swinging from the sho. I thought this was a mustang site. lol

Camaro86SHOCKER
10-06-2009, 11:47 PM
All u guys swinging from the sho. I thought this was a mustang site. lol

whats that have to do with anything? A race is a race, your right this is a mustang site so he should back up what hes saying and show up to the track.

beefcake
10-07-2009, 09:30 AM
whats that have to do with anything? A race is a race, your right this is a mustang site so he should back up what hes saying and show up to the track.

sounds about right!!

chadomac
10-07-2009, 09:41 AM

USMCPONY
10-07-2009, 01:57 PM
so basically it'd be free for you to get in and edgewater is right over there on the west side...how convenient.

I live in Amelia.

USMCPONY
10-07-2009, 02:02 PM

I wasnt behind you reving. I got next to you and rev'ed once. In the middle of my rev you take off and I had to play catch up. Why cant we just meet 5 minutes from here and get as many runs as we want. If your so confident you will beat me then whats the problem? Do you want a head start again???

USMCPONY
10-07-2009, 02:04 PM
He is scared he will lose. :lol:

You can come too!

306Power
10-07-2009, 02:13 PM
I say throw a few hundred in on it.

zlou363lx
10-07-2009, 02:31 PM
take it to the track and you will know when he's going to take off and won't have to play catch up

1992MustangDW
10-07-2009, 04:14 PM
walters car is nasty!

BradleyGT
10-07-2009, 04:18 PM
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh65/bpain05/Smilies/watchdrama8jm.gif

USMCPONY
10-07-2009, 04:21 PM
walters car is nasty!

Even better.

facemelter71
10-07-2009, 04:31 PM
So is this going down at the track? Or are you all still bickering on the the conditions of the race.
It has to be on a Tuesday evening,partly cloudy,30% chance of rain,and Beefcake has had to of eatin a Burrito from Chipotle 23 minutes before the race.

Good god,just race and get it over with.This Friday sounds like a good time,and look at that,the track is open.

DeckerEnt
10-07-2009, 04:43 PM
Now that is funny right there!!!!

USMCPONY
10-07-2009, 05:09 PM
I just got off the phone with cupcake. I asked him to race right now. He is at work so I said lets race when he gets off. He said, "But there isnt any lights to tell us when to go." blah blah blah. Who really cares? Lets race them tonight and call it a day. The weather is perfect for a race. The air is cool and its sunny out. Screw Friday lets do it today.

k062693w
10-07-2009, 05:15 PM
^^ Do this much ??? ^^

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii8/janlvtt/Smileys/bkpdl.gif

LMAO !!!

zlou363lx
10-07-2009, 05:37 PM
he offered to pay for your entry and your gas to edgewater, and you still won't go line up with him for one race with no guessing?

Aweasel
10-07-2009, 05:44 PM
I live in Amelia.

when you said...

I drove all the way from the westside to meet you at your work for that race.
it just sound like you were coming from the west side of cincy

beefcake
10-07-2009, 05:51 PM
I just got off the phone with cupcake. I asked him to race right now. He is at work so I said lets race when he gets off. He said, "But there isnt any lights to tell us when to go." blah blah blah. Who really cares? Lets race them tonight and call it a day. The weather is perfect for a race. The air is cool and its sunny out. Screw Friday lets do it today.

dude, why are you so afraid to race in a controlled environenment with no cops?

a perfect starting timer, and a perfect win / lose light so theres no guesswork

331TwistedWedge
10-07-2009, 07:36 PM
thats right, tell em beef slapper :lol:

i have my cdl's, there is no way i would think about racing on the street ... take it to the track, i want to see this race ...

dont be skeeeeeeeeered :chicken:

Blackballed
10-07-2009, 08:02 PM
take it to the track, i want to see this race ...

Me too....

USMCPONY
10-07-2009, 08:19 PM
Beefcake has had to of eatin a Burrito from Chipotle 23 minutes before the race.

That isnt even fair. That is an extra power adder!

USMCPONY
10-07-2009, 08:28 PM
dude, why are you so afraid to race in a controlled environenment with no cops?

a perfect starting timer, and a perfect win / lose light so theres no guesswork

What are you so scared about the spot I want? I offered you a head start. That eliminates the guess work. A race is a race. We could of raced tonight but you had every excuse in the world not to race when I called you.

USMCPONY
10-07-2009, 08:32 PM
when you said...

it just sound like you were coming from the west side of cincy

I was coming from my gf's house. She lives on the westside.

sean
10-07-2009, 09:50 PM
I dont know either of you but I have talked to both of you on here. You both seem reasonable and I think/ hope this is all in good fun. why do this on the street? Thats a nasty fine and all sorts of bad things can happen. we have a chance to watch you guys battle it out in a controlled environment where its safe and legal. Do a best out of 3 race on friday at the track, pat the winner on the back or butt, wichever you prefer, and buy the winner a freaking corndog and a coke. can we do that so all the SBZ that attend will get a good show?

beefcake
10-07-2009, 10:41 PM
I dont know either of you but I have talked to both of you on here. You both seem reasonable and I think/ hope this is all in good fun. why do this on the street? Thats a nasty fine and all sorts of bad things can happen. we have a chance to watch you guys battle it out in a controlled environment where its safe and legal. Do a best out of 3 race on friday at the track, pat the winner on the back or butt, wichever you prefer, and buy the winner a freaking corndog and a coke. can we do that so all the SBZ that attend will get a good show?

thats exactly what i'm saying!!!!!!!!!

sean
10-07-2009, 11:01 PM
USMCPONY we talked a while back when I was newer here. Everyone was giving you a hard time about posting pics of your car. In two days i can see that kick ass car in person if you can just agree to do this the safe legal way. I have seen beefs car go down the 1/4 and I would love to see that mustang of yours do the same. How about stopping all the bs and agree to come play. Ill buy you something to eat and drink. So now you get some gas money, and entry money from beef and I will buy you a dog and a coke. Its all free to come play. You think you can come out? I am not being a smart ass by any means I just want to see this happen.

sean
10-07-2009, 11:01 PM
Can you guys agree on a best outta 3?

beefcake
10-07-2009, 11:26 PM
Can you guys agree on a best outta 3?

1 win = good

2 win = better

3 win = owned!!!!!

Camaro86SHOCKER
10-07-2009, 11:28 PM
You can come too!

HAHAHHAHAHHAHA, dont bite of WAY more than you can chew.

1byafender
10-07-2009, 11:29 PM
thats right, tell em beef slapper :lol:

i have my cdl's, there is no way i would think about racing on the street ... take it to the track, i want to see this race ...

Before u got your cdls, u still was a sissy. We used to try and get u to come to m-town all the time, just to hang out. All we ever heard was excuses. :)

MrsAPE
10-08-2009, 08:43 AM
So is this going down at the track? Or are you all still bickering on the the conditions of the race.
It has to be on a Tuesday evening,partly cloudy,30% chance of rain,and Beefcake has had to of eatin a Burrito from Chipotle 23 minutes before the race.

Good god,just race and get it over with.This Friday sounds like a good time,and look at that,the track is open.

Oh Andy, I love you so. ;) Remind me to buy you a beer at the cruise.

And heavy rains friday so does this mean we will have to continue this thread for yet another week?! Gawd, just race and end our torture...

chadomac
10-08-2009, 08:57 AM
wow is this ever going to happen

beefcake
10-08-2009, 09:02 AM
if friday's a bust, sunday at tristate would be fine

2 qualifying runs and first round of eliminations

:)

or next friday, doesn't matter ;)

MADMOD
10-08-2009, 09:10 AM
Beef, you might as well give up he is not going to race you at the track.

boostanggt
10-08-2009, 12:01 PM
I understand the whole take it the track mentality but if I were in usmc shoes I would want a roll race on the street too. There's no way I would run cheesecake on 20's when he's awd. What's wrong with doing both?

facemelter71
10-08-2009, 12:12 PM
This thread makes me want to poop.

No wait,it was the wings last night.Ill race you guys in my truck.
Offroad in the mud,Beef Ill give you a 2 car head start and USMC ill give you a 4 car head start.Since Meatcake has AWD he might have an advantage over USMC.
Mark it in the calender.October 32.5.Its going down.

djom1cincy
10-08-2009, 12:27 PM
Hook your truck up with beef and have a pull off. Beef with his awd and you in 2wd. In the mud of course.

beefcake
10-08-2009, 12:57 PM
I understand the whole take it the track mentality but if I were in usmc shoes I would want a roll race on the street too. There's no way I would run cheesecake on 20's when he's awd. What's wrong with doing both?

of course i wanna run from a start, the car has 50% more hp and is lighter lol

i haven't seen john force go from a 40 roll on espn ;)

04 Venom
10-08-2009, 10:00 PM
Take it to the track. Film it. Post it.

cobra429boss
10-08-2009, 10:04 PM
word on the street usmc says beefcakes new sho is gonna look funny runnin around on beechmont like a junk ass jeep with no doors :)

beefcake
10-08-2009, 10:16 PM
word on the street usmc says beefcakes new sho is gonna look funny runnin around on beechmont like a junk ass jeep with no doors :)

lol funny stuff

cobra429boss
10-08-2009, 10:19 PM
lol funny stuff
if i had his car and you called me out i would race ya beef, i heard they had pairs of nuts for sale on ebay or im sure someone could loan the guy a set

beefcake
10-08-2009, 10:57 PM
if i had his car and you called me out i would race ya beef, i heard they had pairs of nuts for sale on ebay or im sure someone could loan the guy a set

lmao!!! :)

331TwistedWedge
10-08-2009, 11:22 PM
Before u got your cdls, u still was a sissy. We used to try and get u to come to m-town all the time, just to hang out. All we ever heard was excuses. :)

:lol: maybe im skeered :chicken:

im afraid of you m-town guys, you guys dont play around ... this site isnt the same without robbie and metcalf ...

cobra429boss
10-08-2009, 11:25 PM
:lol: maybe im skeered :chicken:

im afraid of you m-town guys, you guys dont play around ... this site isnt the same without robbie and metcalf ...

no shit un ban them

MrsAPE
10-09-2009, 08:02 AM
Ill race you guys in my truck.Offroad in the mud,Beef Ill give you a 2 car head start and USMC ill give you a 4 car head start.Since Meatcake has AWD he might have an advantage over USMC.
Mark it in the calender.October 32.5.Its going down.

Dude, we can't mark it on the calendar until it get's the "official" stamp!! :dummy: :tongue2:

k062693w
10-09-2009, 08:24 AM
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg298/ParaNoid5/beating_a_dead_horseemoticon.gif

chadomac
10-09-2009, 11:09 AM
not going to happen. it appears someone is scared.

BigBadStang
10-09-2009, 11:16 AM
First off, I'm not taking any sides here, I could care less who would actually win, but it seems that UMC can't win in this. If he beats Terry, then everyone will say he should be able to beat a 4,500 lb blah blah blah. If he were to lose...well, you can only imagine all the shit that will be said. If he doesn't go to the track, he'll catch hell, and if it happens on the street, then he'll be called out for street racing.

bbfstanger
10-09-2009, 11:18 AM
i cant believe someone said from a roll:rolleyes:
go get ya some more rice victories:lol:

PKFIRE
10-09-2009, 01:11 PM
If you guys both break will it become an official foot race?:lol:

Reading through this tread has become very entertaining. I'm not sure if Terry has changed his setup at all but if USMC messes up the launch I don't know if he'd recover. I can see a 600hp street tire car would be hard to control at launch. Terry your launch is pretty consistent right?

cobra429boss
10-09-2009, 01:25 PM
almost 6 pages of no racing kinda reminds me when metcalf called out the whole site on the street lol.. Fun times

USMCPONY
10-09-2009, 02:21 PM

You can come too! Thats if mommy will let ya.

USMCPONY
10-09-2009, 02:22 PM
not going to happen. it appears someone is scared.

So can you.

chadomac
10-09-2009, 02:24 PM
lol does this mean its going to happen?

USMCPONY
10-09-2009, 02:26 PM
First off, I'm not taking any sides here, I could care less who would actually win, but it seems that UMC can't win in this. If he beats Terry, then everyone will say he should be able to beat a 4,500 lb blah blah blah. If he were to lose...well, you can only imagine all the shit that will be said. If he doesn't go to the track, he'll catch hell, and if it happens on the street, then he'll be called out for street racing.

No matter what I do someone isnt going to be happy. Honestly I couldnt care less who wins. If he wins its not going to hurt my feelings. If I win its not going to help me at all. I told him where I will race and calling me out on a site full of people I dont know isnt going to change anything. Cupcake is relying on his start to win the race. That is the only thing he can beat me at. If he wants to race he knows the spot. Its perfectly safe. No entrances or exits, jersey barriers on each side. So no one can get hurt besides us. I will race from a stop as many times as he want and from a role. I really dont care.

facemelter71
10-09-2009, 02:28 PM
Ok,you have called out half the people in the thread.How about racing shreddedbeefcake before you start calling out other people.Screw it,Beef Ill race you in the coupe after my tune.Im on snow tires,that all right? LOL

Kevin1989
10-09-2009, 02:29 PM
beef, race him on his terms only if he agrees on a race on your terms, its all in fun... i dont see why its a huge deal there is no money on it. or is there?

chadomac
10-09-2009, 02:31 PM
No matter what I do someone isnt going to be happy. Honestly I couldnt care less who wins. If he wins its not going to hurt my feelings. If I win its not going to help me at all. I told him where I will race and calling me out on a site full of people I dont know isnt going to change anything. Cupcake is relying on his start to win the race. That is the only thing he can beat me at. If he wants to race he knows the spot. Its perfectly safe. No entrances or exits, so no one can get hurt besides us. I will race from a stop as many times as he want and from a role. I really dont care.

Its ok we understand :popcorn:

Kevin1989
10-09-2009, 02:47 PM
im sure people giving him shit is just going make him not want to do it even more,

Maximus
10-09-2009, 02:57 PM
Dave should offer a "Professional" photo shoot to the winner.:bigthumb

MrsAPE
10-09-2009, 06:46 PM
Rolls the ball back to Andy.....

beefcake
10-09-2009, 09:03 PM
Dave should offer a "Professional" photo shoot to the winner.:bigthumb

that's be awesome!!! :)

k062693w
10-09-2009, 09:21 PM
Does this mean with the rainout tonight that we have to go through another week of excuses ??? LOL

sean
10-09-2009, 10:52 PM
Man all this talk of rolls is making me HUNGRY

beefcake
10-10-2009, 10:41 AM
Does this mean with the rainout tonight that we have to go through another week of excuses ??? LOL

probably :rolleyes:

chadomac
10-10-2009, 10:49 AM
probably :rolleyes:

ohhhhh man :rolleyes:

sean
10-10-2009, 12:45 PM
Cool more talk of rolls.. mmmmmmmmm r o l l s

beefcake
10-11-2009, 06:34 PM
guy on the shoforums made this for me,

i thought it was fitting for me and usmcpony!!!

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t73/hawkeye1893/Taurus2.jpg

Foxxx5oh
10-11-2009, 07:21 PM
ya know, i doubt i have 250 horsepower...but if someone called me out and offered to buy me gas and pay to get me in, you bet your ass id be down there beatin the shit outta my car regardless if i win or lose, but then again, i dont have all the fancy expensive stuff on my car that could get a little bit of dust on it...

USMCPONY
10-11-2009, 07:32 PM
guy on the shoforums made this for me,

i thought it was fitting for me and usmcpony!!!

You have had plenty of chances. We can go 10 minutes down the road and race them right now. I bet you $20 you wont!!!

331TwistedWedge
10-11-2009, 07:43 PM
does your name mean you're in or were in the marines? ... i dont know any marines that would be afraid of a challenge ...

hoo-rah :lol:

BradleyGT
10-11-2009, 07:47 PM
damn is this thread still going??http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh65/bpain05/Smilies/banana-popcorn.gif

USMCPONY
10-11-2009, 07:47 PM
does your name mean you're in or were in the marines? ... i dont know any marines that would be afraid of a challenge ...

hoo-rah :lol:

Im not afraid Im not interested to go to the track when we can run right down the street. If you want to run him at the track then you can do it.

sean
10-11-2009, 07:55 PM
ya know, i doubt i have 250 horsepower...but if someone called me out and offered to buy me gas and pay to get me in, you bet your ass id be down there beatin the shit outta my car regardless if i win or lose, but then again, i dont have all the fancy expensive stuff on my car that could get a little bit of dust on it...

Don't forget I offered to buy him a dog and a drink.

USMCPONY
10-11-2009, 08:00 PM
Don't forget I offered to buy him a dog and a drink.

Thanks for the offer but I dont need the free hand outs. Its more convenient at the spot. So if it goes down thats where it will happen.

chadomac
10-11-2009, 08:29 PM
Im not afraid Im not interested to go to the track when we can run right down the street. If you want to run him at the track then you can do it.

not trying to be a dick or anything but he didnt call him out he called you out.

JA04GT
10-11-2009, 08:30 PM
hey beef if he wants you on the street then give it to him just make sure its raining:lol: i bet the awd hooks good on a wet road:bigthumb

USMCPONY
10-11-2009, 08:38 PM
not trying to be a dick or anything but he didnt call him out he called you out.

He knows where he can race me. Why is everyone bitching about, "He called you out. So you HAVE to go to the track". Or "Your scared to race him because your not going to the track". When I offered to race him. Everyone is whinning because its not the EXACT race he wants. A race is a race. If he wants to race so bad he will race anywhere as long as its safe. This spot is convenient for both of us. Its right down the street. Its exactly like the drag strip.

JA04GT
10-11-2009, 08:47 PM
where is this spot you are talking about racing at im from amelia and would like to know for future reference?

chadomac
10-11-2009, 08:57 PM
maybe he dont want this to happen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXDttVS8SjI&feature=fvw

USMCPONY
10-11-2009, 09:05 PM
We have already raced there and there are jersey barriers on each side. Terry is the one who picked the spot. So thats not what he is trying to avoid. He has no trouble street racing. He is just trying to get attention.

331TwistedWedge
10-11-2009, 09:29 PM
maybe he dont want this to happen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXDttVS8SjI&feature=fvw

or this :lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRtymuRMZiE&NR=1

chadomac
10-11-2009, 09:31 PM
HA HA

USMCPONY
10-11-2009, 09:32 PM
or this :lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRtymuRMZiE&NR=1

Ouch! She wouldnt be on my hood. She would be in the back seat lol.

chadomac
10-11-2009, 09:33 PM
Ouch! She wouldnt be on my hood. She would be in the back seat lol.

:sukit: :pump:

cobra429boss
10-11-2009, 10:19 PM
now you guys cant sit here and say he wont race, He's callin him out right now on the street, I know beefcake has street raced why not now.. if you mph that sho you will come around it .. just dont be dumb and straight punch it off the line , the sho will get ya off the 60ft thats a fact so you will be playin ketchup , now who knows that sho by now could be 11sec car street or track and you might not be able to catch it , lets see this shit

MrsAPE
10-12-2009, 08:02 AM
I think this thread needs a new title...
As the wheels roll....

facemelter71
10-12-2009, 09:25 AM
I think this thread needs a new title...
As the wheels roll....

"As the Turbo Turns".

chadomac
10-12-2009, 09:39 AM
days of our SHO

k062693w
10-12-2009, 09:52 AM
I was always taught as a Marine to Improvise, Adapt, And Overcome !!!
They must have changed it after I got out to, Make Excuses, Back Pedal, And Complain !!! LMAO

Evil_Capri
10-12-2009, 10:24 AM
I was always taught as a Marine to Improvise, Adapt, And Overcome !!!

Gunny Highway would be proud!! :bigthumb

1992MustangDW
10-13-2009, 10:17 AM
The only thing I can think of is usmc doesnt want us to know what he runs at the track.

USMCPONY
10-13-2009, 02:49 PM
The only thing I can think of is usmc doesnt want us to know what he runs at the track.

Never ran it. Lets just say 15.30.

1992MustangDW
10-13-2009, 03:27 PM
lol that would really disapoint me.

cobra429boss
10-13-2009, 03:58 PM
id say high 12's on reg radials

Johnny O
10-19-2009, 08:13 PM
Sorry to just now show up but since i have my newborn at home i dont get online as much. Hey Beefcake just so you know i've known USMC since first grade(NO BULLSH#T). Throughout this time he has owned 5!!! I repeat 5!! mustangs and I have NEVER seen him down the track with any of them so you all are wasting your time. BUT I have a TT mustang with a hurt bottom end running on 3 pounds of boost just to get to a car show and i'll race ya. FYI you will beat me! But soon i will have a new MMR shortblock and fresh tune from MD and would love a rematch next spring. Cause we ALL want to see a track race...

djom1cincy
10-19-2009, 09:14 PM
Called out.

RyanR
10-19-2009, 09:34 PM
LOL A tt mustang calling out a stock 4200ibs family car...What has ther world come to.

Maximus
10-19-2009, 09:35 PM
LOL A tt mustang calling out a stock 4200ibs family car...What has ther world come to.

I think it was a Family sedan calling out a mustang...and the Mustang not wanting NOTHING of the sedan!!:eek::lol:

Johnny O
10-19-2009, 09:42 PM
Hey all im trying to say is I'll race beefcake at a track since USMC won't. who else wants to race beefcake at the track.....Just for fun!

beefcake
10-19-2009, 09:47 PM
I think it was a Family sedan calling out a mustang...and the Mustang not wanting NOTHING of the sedan!!:eek::lol:

lmao!!!

Hey all im trying to say is I'll race beefcake at a track since USMC won't. who else wants to race beefcake at the track.....Just for fun!

i really liked my odds against 20" street tires on probably the only mustang less aerodynamic than my car lmao

USMCPONY
10-19-2009, 09:52 PM

You have to get your car running to race someone.:lol:

USMCPONY
10-19-2009, 09:55 PM
lmao!!!

i really liked my odds against 20" street tires on probably the only mustang less aerodynamic than my car lmao

That could be true. If you would bring your Ford Escort over we can get this over with.

Johnny O
10-19-2009, 09:57 PM
maybe someone can loan USMC some stock wheels with drag tires along with the free hotdog, soda, gas and pass:) I have some slicks he can use if they will fit...

Maximus
10-19-2009, 10:00 PM
maybe someone can loan USMC some stock wheels with drag tires along with the free hotdog, soda, gas and pass:) I have some slicks he can use if they will fit...

dont forget his Balls that are in his GFs purse.:bigthumb

Johnny O
10-19-2009, 10:01 PM
You have to get your car running to race someone.:lol:

My car is running. Its running bad but at least i have the balls to race it at a track.:tongue2:

USMCPONY
10-19-2009, 10:01 PM
Dont need them. Thanks for the offer Johnny. :bigthumb Lets make this an interesting race. All 3 of us do a best out of 3?

Johnny O
10-19-2009, 10:02 PM

Thanks Maximus!! go team go!:cool1:

USMCPONY
10-19-2009, 10:02 PM

She is just helping me out. Those things get heavy!

USMCPONY
10-19-2009, 10:03 PM
My car is running. Its running bad but at least i have the balls to race it at a track.:tongue2:

Track or street. Whats the difference?

Johnny O
10-19-2009, 10:05 PM
Dont need them. Thanks for the offer Johnny. :bigthumb Lets make this an interesting race. All 3 of us do a best out of 3?

DUH ony 2 cars at a time at the track.

Johnny O
10-19-2009, 10:09 PM
Track or street. Whats the difference?

Wow thats a hard question.... hmmm..... :confused::confused::confused: I KNOW!!! a finish line! with track time and a cool Tree of lights that you most likely dont know what the colored bulbs mean:lol:

USMCPONY
10-19-2009, 10:10 PM
DUH ony 2 cars at a time at the track.

Im not talking about at the same time. But if you want to we could.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK0qLc1TBCU&feature=fvw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANKlLVaLwmw

USMCPONY
10-19-2009, 10:13 PM
Wow thats a hard question.... hmmm..... :confused::confused::confused: I KNOW!!! a finish line! with track time and a cool Tree of lights that you most likely dont know what the colored bulbs mean:lol:

You been to the track 3 times and now your a professional. I dont need any of those to show you my tail lights lol.

Maximus
10-19-2009, 10:13 PM
Thanks Maximus!! go team go!:cool1:

I try and its been way too quiet in here.

She is just helping me out. Those things get heavy!

Heavy? Sounds like you need to give her some good ole loving more often.:lol:

Johnny O
10-19-2009, 10:15 PM
Im more curious on what your car will do in a 1/4 mile. Arnt you the least bit curious?

USMCPONY
10-19-2009, 10:22 PM
Im more curious on what your car will do in a 1/4 mile. Arnt you the least bit curious?

A little. Im not to worried about it. I spent allot of time arguing with the body shop and talking with my lawyer. Getting the car repainted over and over again. I kinda lost interest. I wont be happy until the car has around 600 hp. I havent met my goal yet. So to me its just another 480hp car.

Maximus
10-19-2009, 10:24 PM
...and you live your life a 1/4 mile at a time.:lol::lol:

USMCPONY
10-19-2009, 10:28 PM
...and you live your life a 1/4 mile at a time.:lol::lol:

How did you know?

331TwistedWedge
10-19-2009, 10:28 PM
A little. Im not to worried about it. I spent allot of time arguing with the body shop and talking with my lawyer. Getting the car repainted over and over again. I kinda lost interest. I wont be happy until the car has around 600 hp. I havent met my goal yet. So to me its just another 480hp car.

its a dyno queen ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

get that thing out and beat it like a drum ... my car has 25k miles and i beat the dog shit out of it ... it may get a damn cage this winter as i pursue some 10's ... lifes too short, have some damn fun ...

get to the track and whip up on beef slapper, dont be -----> :chicken:

USMCPONY
10-19-2009, 10:32 PM
its a dyno queen ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

get that thing out and beat it like a drum ... my car has 25k miles and i beat the dog shit out of it ... it may get a damn cage this winter as i pursue some 10's ... lifes too short, have some damn fun ...

get to the track and whip up on beef slapper, dont be -----> :chicken:

Haha your right. It is a dyno queen. This thing lives on the dyno. We cant figure out whats wrong with it. Ken has fixed allot of the problems but not all of them. I will be happy just to get it running right.

DeckerEnt
10-19-2009, 10:35 PM
This really needs to get done. On a track so no one gets to whine, either of you. Be there on friday. Hell, I haven't run my car yet. I may bring mine and smoke both of you. LOL!!!!!

Maximus
10-19-2009, 10:37 PM
How did you know?

I saw the movie. Funny, you seeem taller on the Big Screen.:lol:

USMCPONY
10-19-2009, 10:44 PM
I saw the movie. Funny, you seeem taller on the Big Screen.:lol:

funny guy

Maximus
10-19-2009, 10:59 PM
funny guy

Aww cmon now, Im sure your GF doesnt miss wearing Heels.:)

USMCPONY
10-19-2009, 11:01 PM
Aww cmon now, Im sure your GF doesnt miss wearing Heels.:)

Isnt it time for you to take your viagra?:lol:

DeckerEnt
10-19-2009, 11:02 PM
Clueless........

Maximus
10-19-2009, 11:03 PM
WOW! At least Keith got it!! :lol:

USMCPONY
10-19-2009, 11:07 PM
WOW! At least Keith got it!! :lol:

I got it! Dont stress yourself. I dont want to cause anymore grey hair.:lol:

Maximus
10-19-2009, 11:34 PM
:lol::bigthumb
Grey hair is better than no hair.:D

USMCPONY
10-19-2009, 11:39 PM

Sure if your the poster boy for "Just for Men hair color". Im sure they need some before pictures. You fit the requirements.:lol:

DeckerEnt
10-20-2009, 12:06 AM
Sure if your the poster boy for "Just for Men hair color". Im sure they need some before pictures. You fit the requirements.:lol:

A winning time slip works wonders!!!!

Maximus
10-20-2009, 12:15 AM

Actually, they sent me a Free sample asking me to advertise for them. I tried it, wife said it makes me look shorter and that maybe I should be wearing some 80s leather jacket....

Oh snap, I just saw the Viagra comment:lol:

My wife would shoot me if I took that!

But funny you brought that up (No pun intended) I noticed your GF looking at this in a magazine on Sunday.

http://www.menshealthcustomerjournal.info/extenze.jpg

She is definatley a cute girl and I hope you two can work out your, umm, shortcummings. (once again, no pun intended):bigthumb

USMCPONY
10-20-2009, 01:05 AM
Actually, they sent me a Free sample asking me to advertise for them. I tried it, wife said it makes me look shorter and that maybe I should be wearing some 80s leather jacket....

Oh snap, I just saw the Viagra comment:lol:

My wife would shoot me if I took that!

But funny you brought that up (No pun intended) I noticed your GF looking at this in a magazine on Sunday.

http://www.menshealthcustomerjournal.info/extenze.jpg

She is definatley a cute girl and I hope you two can work out your, umm, shortcummings. (once again, no pun intended):bigthumb

That's funny cause your wife told me you had dickiedo "Your stomach sticks out farther than your dickie do". She also told me she secretly ordered that hoping you would get the hint. She didnt want to offend you and spike your blood pressure. I told her its probly just a mid life crisis he is going through. Give him some prune juice and he will be ok. I'm sorry your lacking in the sack. Judging by the top of your head your age is catching up to you. I know this is a depressing stage in your life. Im sure your going through allot. You know the symptoms. Grey thinning hair, weight gain around the waist (that explains the dickiedo), loss of sex drive, double chin, monthly increase for life insurance, buckeye card, etc. etc. Dont take this personal I dont want to give you a stroke.

MrsAPE
10-20-2009, 06:51 AM
This really needs to get done. On a track so no one gets to whine, either of you. Be there on friday. Hell, I haven't run my car yet. I may bring mine and smoke both of you. LOL!!!!!

Team Decker!! :bigthumb

djom1cincy
10-20-2009, 07:29 AM
No need to fight about racing at the track this Friday. Already calling for heavy rain. I know this is four or five Fridays in a row with rain. I have been working for tens for a while now and it rained every weekend it seems. Mother nature can go to hell.

beefcake
11-01-2009, 07:46 PM
he got his race, seee this thread

http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/showthread.php?p=516583#post516583

Timido
11-01-2009, 07:52 PM

I beg to differ:bigthumb

Carl
11-01-2009, 09:17 PM
Some people should not own a manual transmission...

beefcake
01-20-2010, 05:05 PM
Alright,

Dare I try my na mustang with a base tune only against this supercharged beast?

Whadya Think!

2007ShelbyCobra
01-20-2010, 05:42 PM
Alright,

Dare I try my na mustang with a base tune only against this supercharged beast?

Whadya Think!

sure, just wait till its 20 degrees

and from a dig

beefcake
01-20-2010, 06:00 PM
sure, just wait till its 20 degrees

and from a dig

lol, i'm thinkin 45-50

definately a dig though

djom1cincy
01-20-2010, 06:54 PM
What did it put down with a tune?

beefcake
01-20-2010, 06:56 PM
not tuned on a dyno, probably 280rwhp or so if i had to guess, only giving up about 200rwhp ;)

djom1cincy
01-20-2010, 07:00 PM
You want to try me first? His car has more HP than mine. Give you a good ideal. Saturday is going to be nice put.

2007ShelbyCobra
01-20-2010, 07:17 PM
im assuming terry thinks the driver mod and traction will be USMC flaw, so running you in warm weather wouldnt prove much more than 400+hp > 300hp at the motor

chadomac
01-20-2010, 07:24 PM
holy back from the dead thread batman

facemelter71
01-21-2010, 09:23 AM
holy back from the dead thread batman

Thats what I was thinking.Shoulda left this thing burried.