Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Prayers needed today!! This is a lil different than typical requests [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Prayers needed today!! This is a lil different than typical requests

PONYGRL
10-02-2009, 11:09 AM
Today, we meet with a realtor to counter an offer. It is a good offer but not good enough. The President of my condos showed the property and we were present at all showings. Unfortunately, he will still be getting the 3%.

From the first time we met her (the buyer), she seemed VERY interested and brought literally the whole family along; she inquired about where we were going to live, stated she wants to move in right away, and that my condo is the one for her.... which it has been 100% upgraded in every way (which I will get none of that money back).

Anyway, please PRAYYY that they accept our offer, it has been months... I should know something by tomorrow I'd imagine... we have til 5 to counter then they will have til tomorrow evening to respond.

I am tired of wasting hours cleaning and inconveniencing myself for nothing. We have a lot depending on this and our future plans are at stake :rolleyes: ...and timing is everything for us right now.

:angel: Hopefully this is it and I am not getting excited for nothing.

cobra429boss
10-02-2009, 12:23 PM
Hey goodluck

sean
10-02-2009, 02:26 PM
GOOD LUCK..... I think its a done deal this time

Paul408Notch
10-02-2009, 02:32 PM
I need prayers too. I need to sell my stuff on Craigslist.

facemelter71
10-02-2009, 02:35 PM
Pray my car runs.

BradleyGT
10-02-2009, 03:19 PM
good luck

Maximus
10-02-2009, 03:44 PM
Can we pray the Sun comes out?:bigthumb

MrsAPE
10-02-2009, 04:24 PM
Can we pray the Sun comes out?:bigthumb

It worked!! :coo1:

Maximus
10-02-2009, 05:58 PM
It worked!! :coo1:

Woot! How cool is that. :cool1:

Lets think of some more stuff to pray for.....

ffmueller81
10-03-2009, 02:50 PM
pray that my grass mows itself......

306Power
10-03-2009, 03:43 PM
Pray that I can get the fuck out of my dead end job with a better one... Lol but seriously good luck with the sale, I drive by the place where your condo is all the time and it seems like a pretty damn nice place.

mustangatic
10-03-2009, 07:32 PM
pray that my grass mows itself......

a-men!!

djom1cincy
10-03-2009, 08:21 PM
Let's pray the Bengals don't play down to the Browns and lose tomorrow.

PONYGRL
10-04-2009, 09:33 AM
Let's pray the Bengals don't play down to the Browns and lose tomorrow.

.......I second that.

Well we countered their offer and the chick decides to go out of town....so we have heard NOTHING. We had to extend her time.... but seriously, who goes out of town right after they make an offer, dropping off the face of the earth for 2 days..... stupid people. But again, should know something this afternoon by 5p.

MrsAPE
10-04-2009, 11:26 AM
plus one on the prayer for the grass to cut itself....

Maximus
10-04-2009, 11:33 AM
Praying for some LRs to be at Coney Island today so I can run their ass over with my Big Stroller.:D

MrsAPE
10-04-2009, 08:54 PM
Did it work?!

'92Stang
10-04-2009, 09:00 PM
Praying for some LRs to be at Coney Island today so I can run their ass over with my Big Stroller.:D

Funny chit..:lol:..Prayers sent

Maximus
10-04-2009, 09:54 PM
WOW! Im with Paul on this issue. These LR &@^&^ were EVERYWHERE today!! Fat peeps in wheelchairs, hellion kids running rampant while their parents watch the FN Bengals, Spoiled ass kid pushing my lil girl and her FN LR Waste of a mother could only muster up "Dont do that Honey" while she turned to watch the TV for the Bengals.
There are some inconsiderate Low Rent Piece of Shit Sperm Burbing Gutter sluts out there and I hope they all get a nasty case of Herpes and their Uterus falls out so that they can no longer produce evil demon offspring.
Fuckin Low rent, non parenting, no responibility having, give me a monthly check, feed their kids Mountain dew in their sippy cups, inbred, fat ass, Bengal Jersey wearing, twinkie eating, wal mart shopping, rusty ass beat cavalier driving, government should give me everything, X-Box playing, meth cooking, PEOPLE...can Kiss My Ass!!

Rant off.

We did have a GREAT time after most of those peeps left.:lol:

Maximus
10-04-2009, 09:55 PM
Did it work?!

Funny chit..:lol:..Prayers sent

Careful what one prays for.:eek2:

PONYGRL
10-09-2009, 01:26 PM
Soo guys, it is as good as a closed deal....FINALLY.

We countered...they countered....we countered again...and they accepted the contract yesterday. We came down more than we wanted to on price, but now we can move on anyway. I expect us to close in about 4 wks and we gave them immediate occupancy at closing...

So out to Grant County we will move.... out in the middle of nowhere where I will have to drive all the way to NKU 3 days a week. I am not looking forward to that.... or packing and moving...and getting a storage unit for our crap load of stuff....etc.

Maximus
10-09-2009, 01:53 PM
Are you EVER satisfied??:lol:

Congrats.:)

k062693w
10-09-2009, 02:01 PM
Are you EVER satisfied??:lol:

Congrats.:)
:bigthumb

X2 It seems every post that most people would be jumping for joy over, She has something that is not perfect with it ...:rolleyes:

Congrats on selling your condo and buying a new home !!! :bigthumb

thecollector
10-13-2009, 05:14 PM
.......I second that.

Well we countered their offer and the chick decides to go out of town....so we have heard NOTHING. We had to extend her time.... but seriously, who goes out of town right after they make an offer, dropping off the face of the earth for 2 days..... stupid people. But again, should know something this afternoon by 5p.

It happens..... I purchased my house while in Houston, Tx. on business:)

Congrats.