Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
UMTR Stick shift nationals video [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : UMTR Stick shift nationals video

kennebellcobra
09-27-2009, 03:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUR72i46RVA

98stangv6
09-27-2009, 10:58 PM
Fun night, just wish the rain would have held off.

12seclx
09-27-2009, 10:58 PM
Sweet video!

Ol' Curt Dogg was workin' the intimidation factor that night...
:D

Too bad ol' man weather had a different outcome in mind...:(

RIXXX93GT
09-28-2009, 08:33 AM
Couldnt we just erase that one part Shannon?

kennebellcobra
09-28-2009, 10:49 AM
Couldnt we just erase that one part Shannon?

The red light between me and Curt....sure:lol:

rush88GT
09-28-2009, 11:34 AM
Sweet video!

Ol' Curt Dogg was workin' the intimidation factor that night...
:D

Too bad ol' man weather had a different outcome in mind...:(

It wasn't going to work on me!!! :cool1:

RIXXX93GT
09-28-2009, 11:41 AM
The red light between me and Curt....sure:lol:

Uhh I think you know which one Im talking about...you know the one with mr. snoozer in the other lane. It was a good close race anyways.

12seclx
09-28-2009, 12:29 PM
It wasn't going to work on me!!! :cool1:

I think it would've.... I can't believe 5 races this year... 5th in points....:eek:
I think some people are happy I didn't attend all the races.....:D

RIXXX93GT
09-28-2009, 01:56 PM
You were definately a force to reckon with Curt. I figured Steve would be higher in points, did he miss some races at the beginning of the year? It seemed he was always picking up money at the trailer.

kennebellcobra
09-28-2009, 03:45 PM
You were definately a force to reckon with Curt. I figured Steve would be higher in points, did he miss some races at the beginning of the year? It seemed he was always picking up money at the trailer.

He didn't sign up for points until after he won at thornhill.

RIXXX93GT
09-28-2009, 03:51 PM
Ohhhh man, has he figured out where he would have been had he been a member all year?

Steves LX
09-28-2009, 10:42 PM
Ohhhh man, has he figured out where he would have been had he been a member all year?

Yeah and live and learn. I would have had 156 points. I will be a member from the get go next year. I must say this was the most fun I had this year. I just hope I can do as well if not better next year. I beat myself up pretty bad going out the first round the other night. I really wanted the top 10 bad and if I could have lasted 3 rounds I could've done it but it just wasn't my night. I for whatever reason just couldn't focus like I normally do. I wasn't the least bit pleased with my lights in the time trials or my free pass. My worst light was an .044 and my best was an .029. Not that those are bad lights but for me they aren't light s I normally cut when I am on my game. And it got worst from there. First round against Cathy I cut a .206 to her .002 and that race was over. Not sure what the hell I was doing up there but never the less my hats off to her. She did her job and I didn't. Not making up excuses but if you watch the videos my car carried the front end farther than it normally does by a few feet and it bogged the car down bad. That threw me off my game right away and I short shifted 2nd and I didn't powershift it either. She just kept pulling on me until the big end. I was finally catching her after what seemed like 10 minutes later but by then it was too late. I ran a 12.26,12.27, and a 12.28 in time trials and the free pass. The weather started to cool off a bit so I dialed the car in at 12.23 just to be safe and even though I knew the race was over I ran it to the stripe just to see if I dialed it tight and it ran a 12.35 so yeah the bogging killed it. Congrats to Curt and Matt. Shame the race couldn't be finished. I plan on starting next year where I left off this year. If all goes right I should be in the finals in the first race next year. Most of the races this year when I went out early. The next race I was in the finals. So guess what ? The last race of the year I went out early. That means next years first race I will be back at the trailer collecting money.:lol::lol:

12seclx
09-29-2009, 05:09 PM
Thanks Steve... I hope to come back next year, better, refined, and much better with my lights... I'm starting to get some logged passes in with the car... A wideband to datalog passes will maybe shed some light as well... Congrats Steve on going rounds this year... Congrats Matt hangin' tough at the Nationals... Every time I would go rounds and be in the lanes and see you come back up... I thought, "man, this guy just won't quit..."...:D