Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
edgewater rental tomorrow? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : edgewater rental tomorrow?

beefcake
09-26-2009, 03:32 PM
had someone give me a flyer last friday but i lost it

i think it's invitation only, so i'm not sure

anyone remember who was hosting it?

sean
09-26-2009, 03:44 PM
theres a stickey under hanging out. I dont know if theres any spots left but its free to watch.

05yellowgt
09-26-2009, 03:45 PM
http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58060

beefcake
09-26-2009, 03:57 PM
any eastsiders gonna be there that can pick up a banner from dave for me?

KYGTP
09-26-2009, 03:58 PM
^^^ That would be me. As of right now I am full, but if you come out and not all the cars show up that said were showing up, then I am sure I can get you in if you are wanting to race.

The reason for only allow so many racers, is the price that I am paying and the amount of staff they have for me. I think that next year I may see if I can bump my numbers up and see how much more that will be and how many I will need to break even, AND be able to give the rest to charity!

I am going to be doing another event in the spring once race season starts back, and anyone who is in this time, will get first dibs of getting on the next time and then the rest of the spots will go to who ever, kinda how I did it this time. But once again it is FREE to come and hang out. I hope that I will be able to make it around to everyone to say "hey" and put faces with names!!

beefcake
09-26-2009, 07:54 PM
^^^ That would be me. As of right now I am full, but if you come out and not all the cars show up that said were showing up, then I am sure I can get you in if you are wanting to race.

The reason for only allow so many racers, is the price that I am paying and the amount of staff they have for me. I think that next year I may see if I can bump my numbers up and see how much more that will be and how many I will need to break even, AND be able to give the rest to charity!

I am going to be doing another event in the spring once race season starts back, and anyone who is in this time, will get first dibs of getting on the next time and then the rest of the spots will go to who ever, kinda how I did it this time. But once again it is FREE to come and hang out. I hope that I will be able to make it around to everyone to say "hey" and put faces with names!!

Looks like i'll be filling in for John (05yellowgt), his cars down and out, so i'll see ya bright and early :)

thanks again john

k062693w
09-26-2009, 08:00 PM
Looks like i'll be filling in for John (05yellowgt), his cars down and out, so i'll see ya bright and early :)

thanks again john

:confused: What happened to your car Jon ???

05yellowgt
09-26-2009, 08:12 PM
Nothing big. The little "bullet" that covers the bolt that holds the impeller to the impeller shaft got chewed up and I want to get that replaced before running the car again. I don't want whats left to get blow apart and get sucked into the impeller. The intake tube popped off on both of my last runs and it happened during one of the passes down the track. I couldn't see it at the track since the sun had gone down. Found it today when I went to tighten all the blower pipes down and make sure I was good for tomorrow. I'll be back soon. Maybe I can find another track rental to attend soon.

Have some fun Terry!!!!

k062693w
09-26-2009, 08:26 PM
I'm glad you caught it before a Major F*** Up !!!

beefcake
09-26-2009, 08:55 PM
Nothing big. The little "bullet" that covers the bolt that holds the impeller to the impeller shaft got chewed up and I want to get that replaced before running the car again. I don't want whats left to get blow apart and get sucked into the impeller. The intake tube popped off on both of my last runs and it happened during one of the passes down the track. I couldn't see it at the track since the sun had gone down. Found it today when I went to tighten all the blower pipes down and make sure I was good for tomorrow. I'll be back soon. Maybe I can find another track rental to attend soon.

Have some fun Terry!!!!

so whadya run anyway ?

KYGTP
09-26-2009, 09:21 PM
Terry, glad to see that you are coming out, I told that if he gets it together tonight to go ahead and come on out, at least to hang out and stuff.

We will see you guys in the morning. Gates open at 9:30 am:bigthumb

beefcake
09-26-2009, 09:28 PM
cool, i need major cooldown to attempt good numbers lol!

05yellowgt
09-26-2009, 11:37 PM
so whadya run anyway ?
11.2@129 and got asked to leave for no cage. :cool1:

tgeers
09-29-2009, 08:49 AM
Hi,
I worked there Sunday. Who Asked you to leave? There was only 3 of us regular track people, the tower announcer, starter, and me.

Everyone I talked to said they were having a great time. Watching you guys have fun, made it one of the best days I've ever had at the track. The starter said the same thing.

Three ladies I know of were racing for the first time ever. One came up on the starting line and hugged the starter, she was so happy.

No one, IMHO should of said anything to you. (except "run faster"):D

Tony

beefcake
09-29-2009, 10:27 AM
Hi,
I worked there Sunday. Who Asked you to leave? There was only 3 of us regular track people, the tower announcer, starter, and me.

Everyone I talked to said they were having a great time. Watching you guys have fun, made it one of the best days I've ever had at the track. The starter said the same thing.

Three ladies I know of were racing for the first time ever. One came up on the starting line and hugged the starter, she was so happy.

No one, IMHO should of said anything to you. (except "run faster"):D

Tony

i think he was talking about the last trip out, not this past sunday :)

tgeers
09-29-2009, 03:53 PM
Beefcake,
Thanks for the clarification.
Tony

MrsAPE
09-29-2009, 04:42 PM
I was one of the new girl racers....and the slowest with a fast car. But I had a great time!! I'll be better next year!!