Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
90 lx f/s [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : 90 lx f/s

atbracn
09-21-2009, 05:21 PM
90 lx roller with a clean title
car has no rust with good paint. green with orange stripes.
all p/a susp. tub. k-member,tub. control arms that are 1 inch shorter,steeda bumbsteer kit,flaming river manual rack and steering shaft,p/a double adjustable control arms in the rear,welded up 8.8 and braced by vern house race cars,33 spline moser axles with 9 inch ends, the rear has been shorten,strange shocks and struts with coil overs,adjustable caster camber plates,subframe connecters,aerospace manual brake booster,line lock. the car was set up like a outlaw 8.5 car.
the body has a ho fibertrends 4'' hood, new clear head lights and corner lights,weld in fender panels from scott rod fab, cow panel with gauges in it, all the trim is good even the quarter trim is in great shape. it has a new parachute and mount done by vern house race cars with a 10pt cage with x bars int the door and rocker panel bars. it can be cert. to 8.50's, new window net, kirkey seats,autometer guages, digital 6 box, painless switch panel (roll cage mount).everything is almost new
the car has no wheels or tires. i was going to finish it but i found something i want, so if i don't get rid of it i will finish it, so please no low ball offers.$6000 o.b.o 513-623-3419 or 513-600-8896
thanks brad

Mustard
09-28-2009, 07:09 AM
pics? send them to steven.mustard@yahoo.com