Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
F**kin People can't drive [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : F**kin People can't drive

Blackpony
09-21-2009, 02:26 PM
Ok the short end of the story is i own a 09 Toyota Corrola that my wife was hit on 71 two months ago. The jackass gave some bullshit story saying he had insurance and all this crap and how he was a veteran and he was just coming back from the VA hospital. He tried like hell to intimdate my wife into letting him go and that there was no damage which there was.

Fast forward to today i get a call from my wife that she was just rear ended again. Now i'm totally fucking pissed at this fact that the damn car was just fixed and now some fucking hillbilly bitch with a peice of shit 94 honda civic hit my wife. So she calls me and i was down the road from where it happend and there i see some fat fucking cop giving my wife the third degree like it was all her fault. So i get out and shake my head with disbelief and look at her and say: do you think you could have paid more attention and not been on your God damn cell phone" she looked at me and said that she already said she was sorry. Then Mr fat ass says sir i will handle it then i said to him giving my wife the third degree like it was her fault was no way of handling it.

He goes on to say that she gave him an attitude and i say well why don't you just file your report and let us get on with our lives and so can you. After Mr fatty gets done he gives this look and let me tell you fatty should be happy he was a cop and that i respect the law cause had he been someone else he would have had my foot in his ass.

The short end here is my wife said she was driving way too close and the lady was on her phone. What a surprise to me. I knew that shit and i wasn't even there.

sean
09-21-2009, 02:36 PM
I was out on the bike last week and as I was coming up to a stoplight I passed 6 cars and every damn one of the was on the phone. Ages ranging from young to old. I pull over to use the phone. If I get a call from wife or mom and dad I will answer and tell them to hang on then I pull over. I will say if its late or there is no traffic I will sometimes talk and drive, expecially when its a quick ok bye. But I have seen people in traffic on the phone the whole time. WTF. Half of you cant drive without the distraction.

facemelter71
09-21-2009, 03:18 PM
They need to pass the no cell phone law.I am all for it.

Mista Bone
09-21-2009, 03:39 PM
I try to limit any calls while driving, but as a courier that is hard. I don't mind if I'm on 275 in normal traffic, but if it slows for any reason......leave a me voicemail.

Now I have a question......if a law is passed to ban texting, how will the cop know or how will I explain I was just entering my 9 digit password for voicemail?????

With the way people drive today, I've decided why bother having a nice car, someone is gonna hit it from not paying attention or being in a hurry.

I'm gonna put a huge "target" sticker on the back of my car......seems like daily someone tries to hit it.

thecollector
09-21-2009, 05:07 PM
Yeah I hear ya. I got hit last weekend in my work truck on RT.4 when a taurus blew a red light. The other driver REEKED of Marijuana and the shitty Fairfield Police did nothing to investigate it further. They weren't even going to cite him at first until I made scene about it. This ASS-hat ran a redlight and T-boned me at 50+ MPH. He actually admitted speeding up towards the intersection to "try to get between you and the car in front of you," someone has seen to many movies. Now i don't want to see someone go to jail neccassarily but I also don't want to see the same toking idiot killing someone in a passenger car next week. Doesn't look to bad but the frame is bent under the drivers door and the front suspension is F"ed. I believe if I was driving my Focus my GF and son would have been seriously injured if not worse. Then I would be making this post from the butler county jail awaiting trial for manslaughter or murder. I put his car out with a fire extuinguisher on scene from my truck buy in hindsight wish I would have let him sweat a little bit while he was halfway trapped in the car.

Oh yeah to top it all off my 250 Ninja was in the bed and got totaled and it doesn't look as if he has insurance...:mad:

Running tally to truck right now $8,400 w/o evaluating suspension damage.

Mista Bone
09-21-2009, 05:42 PM
I almost want someone to hit my Civic and total it. I'd take the $2000-2220 and buy another one, that way I wouldn't have to work on this one :)

Saturday I was headed home from west side of Hamilton, came back through Millville. I was going 50 in a 55 zone south on 27 before the bad curve (used to be called Dead Man's Curve) when someone in a hurry wanted around, legal passing zone.

The reason I was going slow, Bambi likes to play in traffic. So as this guys is passing me, Bambi entered the game. Thankfully he did swerve or I'd be in the ditch and likely dead. He pulled over, I didn't bother.....just muttered "dumbass".......

I'm honestly thinking of installing a digital video camera in the car, or two to record the daily near misses.

BigBadStang
09-23-2009, 11:01 AM
A law banning cell usage while driving will NOT work.
Just as speed limits and fines don't stop people from speeding.
If the cops see someone driving erratic (no matter what the cause is) they need pulled over.
There are already laws that cover this...please, NO MORE INSANE LAWS THAT WILL DO NOTHING!!!

Sorry to hear your wife was involved in an accident. Hope she is ok, and will have no hidden/longterm issues from the impact.

04 Venom
09-23-2009, 11:25 AM
They need to pass the no cell phone law.I am all for it.

Absolutely. Make it a $250 fine for the first offense.

Blackpony
09-23-2009, 12:21 PM
I dropped the car off at Quality Auto in eastgate since im not paying a dime and just got a call back and the damage is a little over 1700$. I swear to if i get rear ended in that car i'm keeping my foot on the gas and heading for a tree.

04 Venom
09-23-2009, 12:38 PM
A law banning cell usage while driving will NOT work.
Just as speed limits and fines don't stop people from speeding.
If the cops see someone driving erratic (no matter what the cause is) they need pulled over.
There are already laws that cover this...please, NO MORE INSANE LAWS THAT WILL DO NOTHING!!!

Sorry to hear your wife was involved in an accident. Hope she is ok, and will have no hidden/longterm issues from the impact.

Disagree. People speed because they realize the law is not enforced usually until you are significantly over the posted limit--at least on the interstates.

During the first oil embargo in the 1970s, some states started issuing speeding tickets for 2 MPH over the posted limit. As you might expect, speeding declined drastically. Picture this: people actually drove at 55 mph on an interstate after Congress dropped the speed limit to 55 mph.

Another example is seat belt laws. Once the police started issuing tickets, compliance increased dramatically. An instant, and substantial, fine for cell phone usage would have an immediate effect.

facemelter71
09-23-2009, 01:20 PM
Just do what they do in school.

Take your phone away.You can come get it at the end of the day.That would be funny.