Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
1970 Mach 1 351w Automatic SURVIVOR [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : 1970 Mach 1 351w Automatic SURVIVOR

MWoods26
09-20-2009, 12:36 AM
Well lets see what happens!!!! Im sure a lot of you had seen the other post that I had kinda Hijacked. I figured I would start my own since this car is officaly for sale now. If it doesnt go for more than 15 Im going to buy it off my dad myself. I have been looking for a Termy for a few months (I should have bought Beefs when I had the chance) But decided I will live with this for a while if it dosent bring some serious coin. It will only go up in value and terms just keep coming down. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300349318329&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT

sean
09-20-2009, 01:22 AM
such a beautiful car.... Good luck and I hope you keep it. lol

Kevin1989
09-20-2009, 02:09 AM
is the car in mason as of now? i think i have seen it chillin in a garage a couple times.

MWoods26
09-20-2009, 02:32 AM
I just drove it to my house in Maineville Friday. It was at my parents house in Mason. Same house I grew up in on Anthony lane. It sat in the garage there for many years.

Kevin1989
09-20-2009, 10:38 AM
oh i drive through there alot when im bored i saw that car looksd really good. good luck with your sale

04 Venom
09-20-2009, 12:19 PM
A survivor is rare occurrence these days.

Pitbull1052
09-20-2009, 03:14 PM
Good Luck with the sale!

MWoods26
09-20-2009, 06:12 PM
You will not belive the paper work we had on this car!!! just stoped by my folks house and picked up the ORIGINAL TITLE, Window sticker, bill of sale, owners manule, a recipt from my grandpas deposit, and lots of other cool stuff. I will get some pics when I get a chance

MWoods26
09-20-2009, 07:38 PM
These pics turned out kinda dark. this has to help the value of this car. The original window stickers says it was $3,678.95! I wonder what that is with inflation? was that big money for a car in 70??? My grandpa actully ordered this car not just got it off the lot. one of these papers is the retail buyers order. he got the car on 9/23/69.... three days from now this is a 40 year old car!!! looking at all this paper work I have decided if we cant get 20 grand for It im buying it off my dad for sure. my price is 15:D

Pitbull1052
09-21-2009, 08:28 AM
you'll kick yourself in the rear if you don't buy that thing......... with that kinda docs being in the fam and KNOWING the history....

MWoods26
09-21-2009, 02:08 PM
This car is just not my style, its to slow and an automatic:lol: On top of that you cant do anything to it because it just hurts the value of an ALL original car. Im not a real sentamental (im sure thats spelled wrong) type guy. I have my memories, thats good enuff. I have 73 watchers on ebay in the first two days! I have had a ton of dumbass lowballs from 10-16k. Also a few people telling me its worth every bit of 20K+ so who knows what will happen

Pitbull1052
09-21-2009, 02:29 PM
lol heard that....... let us know what happens I'm curious.... there's a really clean silver 70 mach with about 75K in the auto-rv for 15.....

thecollector
09-22-2009, 04:10 PM
These pics turned out kinda dark. this has to help the value of this car. The original window stickers says it was $3,678.95! I wonder what that is with inflation? was that big money for a car in 70??? My grandpa actully ordered this car not just got it off the lot. one of these papers is the retail buyers order. he got the car on 9/23/69.... three days from now this is a 40 year old car!!! looking at all this paper work I have decided if we cant get 20 grand for It im buying it off my dad for sure. my price is 15:D

My car's sticker is a tick over $4,000. It's an M code car. Older resto w/ hand rubbed laquer paint. I have the original build sheet, window sticker, warranty cards, and all data tags in place. Slats, spoilers and louvers, PDB, trac loc w/ 4.10, and Hurst shifter options. Indy DSO, restored in late 80's early 90's. Appraised at $70k (insurance). Real market is probably around 30-40k. Try KAR mustang in columbus, or BOSSCARS.com- also in C-BUS. Both of these are vintage mustang dealers who deal in mach 1's. Benza motors in Goshen also deals in Mach I's but ussually shyes away from Small blocks in favor of big blocks, Boss'es and Shelby's.

MWoods26
09-23-2009, 12:45 AM
any of those places that "deal" in Mach 1s will want to give me as little as possable for this car because they want to sell it for top market so they make money on it. Nothing wrong with that... its buisness and I understand. however I want to sell this car for top market if I can and if not I will keep it. I have time on my side. Its not a must sell. I would rather sell this car for cheaper to someone who wants it and will keep it rather than someone who is going to try and make a buck off it.

thecollector
09-23-2009, 10:49 PM
any of those places that "deal" in Mach 1s will want to give me as little as possable for this car because they want to sell it for top market so they make money on it. Nothing wrong with that... its buisness and I understand. however I want to sell this car for top market if I can and if not I will keep it. I have time on my side. Its not a must sell. I would rather sell this car for cheaper to someone who wants it and will keep it rather than someone who is going to try and make a buck off it.

You'll sell for Less...:):) That would look really good sitting grill to grill with my 70'. I was holding out for a 03-04 cobra but vintage Iron is still fun, and is probably a better way to spend the money. I'm in Arkansas right now, PM me your number and let me know if you'll have time to show the car this weekend.

50dan
09-23-2009, 11:25 PM
DON'T SELL IT TO A FLIPPER!!!! This would be awsome along side my '69, if only I had the jack. Values are at rock bottom right now.

MWoods26
09-24-2009, 03:26 AM
as for now im letting the ebay auction run. no bids yet but a ton of watchers and I have been speaking with a guy from austrailia that really wants the car. (he is not a scam, I let him know that this car will be paid in full before it ever leaves my garage and im not falling for no fake ass check!) He said that these cars are a really hot market over there right now. said there economy is great and with our dollar down against theres right now the baby boomers are snatching up cars like these and reliving their youth.

thecollector
09-25-2009, 10:16 AM
Yeah my old man had his 66' sold to a guy in England, until the got a $7,000 freight quote and realized customs on his side would be a pain in the arse.

sloick
09-25-2009, 11:29 AM
you should really keep that car. in a few years you will miss it. if anything hold on to it untill people have money. it kills me to read what people say on ebay. they want to tell you its not worth anything so they can make 10 grand off of it. anyways, good luck with the sale.

MWoods26
09-27-2009, 02:37 AM
Over 80 watchers... but no bidders. a guy offered me 17,500 right after the auction ended. two others offered 15 again. I told them all the price was still 20 grand. Im not going to relist it or buy it myself. probly drive it back to my parents house this week and park it back where its sat since 92.

Kevin1989
09-27-2009, 02:41 AM
i mean i would be glad to stop by there and take it out everynow and then im sure it gets lonely! good deal though dont sell it, it will be worth alot more someday

Gearhead559
09-27-2009, 06:17 PM
take it to barret......it should go for 20k there easy

MWoods26
09-27-2009, 08:57 PM
actully looking into taking the 69 to barret. The 70 is not the caliber of car that belongs at those auctions. the 69 on the other hand is as nice as any in the country