Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Rod Run Fall 2009 kicking it once again!!!! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Rod Run Fall 2009 kicking it once again!!!!

Blackout
09-19-2009, 09:45 PM
Lots of bad ass cars and girls!!! The burnouts, piping, the old cars all showing up, AND THE BEADS FOR THE LADIES!! And yes I did ride the rides with my kids, but when it was time for them to go in for the night that's when the craziness begins. :) I just got back and am regretting leaving, but I have other responsibilities to take car of. :( but it was fun while it lasted.

Well,long story short....... ROD RUN IS A BLAST AND WILL KEEP GOING EVERY SPRING AND FALL!!!!!!

Does any one else go there for the car shows?

djom1cincy
09-20-2009, 12:49 PM
Never heard of it. Details!

JonS
09-20-2009, 01:01 PM
We usually go down for the Spring or Fall run. Fall is always much better, but we didn't make it this year.

cobra429boss
09-20-2009, 01:04 PM
Never been would like to next year

Blackout
09-20-2009, 01:14 PM
Never heard of it. Details!

The Rod Run is held in Pigeon Forge, TN every spring and fall(April and September). For the last couple of years there have been an average of 400,000+ cars show up and they are everything you can think of. This weekend it was elbow to elbow, bumber to bumper and all kinds of fun, just like every other year. The night life is where the real fun begins. You have cruising, burnouts, girls flashing for beads, and lets not forget the local popo pulling there hair out as we all raise hell in the streets :) Just lots of fun. If you go once...you will not stop. It's just alot of fun with alot of nice cars.

bobtsgt
09-20-2009, 01:25 PM
we just got back ourselves. Rain kinda screwed everything up last night. We had fun walking the strip all day yesterday. We stayed at the Grand Inn. I would not recommend it.

JIMS SVT
09-20-2009, 01:36 PM
Ive gone for the past few years.Took the cobra a few times.Its fun.Abunch of us rent a few cabins when we go.Didnt go this year though.

Blackout
09-20-2009, 01:49 PM
I stay at the Riverside Towers. Very clean and people are real nice. The Grand is a little ran down but they did do a makover on the outside.

bobtsgt
09-20-2009, 02:47 PM
I stay at the Riverside Towers. Very clean and people are real nice. The Grand is a little ran down but they did do a makover on the outside.

yeah thats about is. the 70s room that smelled like must and mold really sucked. And for what they charged it was a joke. We are doin Holiday Inn next year.

firestang70
09-20-2009, 02:59 PM
yeah thats about is. the 70s room that smelled like must and mold really sucked. And for what they charged it was a joke. We are doin Holiday Inn next year.
Bob did you score any beads??? :lol:

bobtsgt
09-20-2009, 08:15 PM
Bob did you score any beads??? :lol:

not this time. I actually got cash to keep my cloths on