Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
its gone...tear [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : its gone...tear

SlowRS
09-08-2009, 01:18 PM
Well, the car is gone:(. The new foster parent came and got her today. She is going to a good home, and i will get visitation rights, lol.

sean
09-08-2009, 02:43 PM
Its always hard to loose a loved one:( I have had a few cars that still make me sick that I got rid of them:( Its best to move forward and get a new faster, lighter and more hp and tq to forget about the past.:bigthumb Good luck. Whats next for you?....

SlowRS
09-08-2009, 03:08 PM
for now, nothing. The next vehicle i get the my son will choose, so it will prob be a mustang. Guess i will have to swap a LS1 to make it fast (that was a joke, dont get your panties in a bunch)

sean
09-08-2009, 04:17 PM
Just make sure its a spotless all original 69 mach better yet if you find one with a c/j pour some of that liquid glass from the cash for clunkers in it and then do the swap.... I will see if I can find you a bumper sticker that says built ford tough with chevy stuff.
Of course I am kidding. Dont come over and beat me down with an explorer intake. lol

PONYGRL
09-08-2009, 07:12 PM
That sucks :( It seems like everyone on here has been getting rid of their stangs for their own reasons... but I am sure most will have a new toy soon enough.

MsBlkramair
09-09-2009, 05:53 AM
Man, I feel your pain. I just sold my WS6 last week. I was in shock for 24 hours, then cried the next night.

SlowRS
09-09-2009, 01:10 PM
I didnt cry, but my jaws tightened a little bit. Found out that the brakes locked up on him when he got the car back to his place, prob from sitting so long.