Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
The wife's new website... [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : The wife's new website...

mach_u
08-27-2009, 11:50 PM
My wife Rachel has been making custom jewelry for awhile now. She has has been getting a bunch of people asking for information on it, how they can buy it, etc. so we decided to put together a basic website for it. I'm an IT guy, NOT a web designer so be kind... :D If any of you guys wouldn't mind passing it along to a lady or two you know or if the ladies on here wouldn't mind giving some feedback that would be cool! :bigthumb
http://www.starfishtreasures.com/

Holly
08-28-2009, 12:04 AM
Very cool Rachel! I'm not much on jewelry, I wear my wedding ring on my left hand, and Vinny's diamond earrings, that's about it. I will let the girls at work know about your site, some of them are jewelry freaks!

Good luck with it!

sean
08-28-2009, 12:08 AM
very cool. My wife and daughter have sensitive skin. Do you have anything for them?

mach_u
08-28-2009, 12:11 AM
Very cool Rachel! I'm not much on jewelry, I wear my wedding ring on my left hand, and Vinny's diamond earrings, that's about it. I will let the girls at work know about your site, some of them are jewelry freaks!

Good luck with it!
Sweet! Thanks! :bigthumb

very cool. My wife and daughter have sensitive skin. Do you have anything for them?
She said the pieces with natural gemstones and/or glass beads should be fine. ;)

sean
08-28-2009, 12:36 AM
sounds good. thanks. I will have them look at your page.

k062693w
08-28-2009, 08:56 AM
I passed the link on to my wife... She's a teacher, Teachers are nutz about stuff like this !!!

Good Luck with it !!!

mach_u
08-28-2009, 02:45 PM
I passed the link on to my wife... She's a teacher, Teachers are nutz about stuff like this !!!

Good Luck with it !!!
Sweet! Thanks! :bigthumb