Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
head light question? ASAP [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : head light question? ASAP

Jrcmutang
08-05-2009, 09:16 PM
I bought a new pair of head lights off ebay, well needless to say all the big connectors dont fit into my headlights, but came with new connectors to soder in. Well the inner turn signal is the one I am having probles with, it still comes witht he three wire set up like the factory one did, but It has the two point bulb in it and it is the flat black connector bulb like the facotry. So when i hook it up one way i have no fron turn signal, but i have parking lights. I hook it up reverse and I have no parking light but i have a turn signal? I am gussing maybe this is the wrong type of bulb set up for my car? I should just wire it so i have a turn signal and no inner parking lights but i have outter? Any suggestions would help?

Jrcmutang
08-05-2009, 10:57 PM
fixed it, guess i just needed a break to walk away and clear my head?

Jrcmutang
08-06-2009, 12:56 AM
now im just mad! I had it all working so i wired up the other side the same way and now the orinal side i wired up first isnt working again, but the new side is! I think i have a bad socket! GRRRR!!!