Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
i found a......... [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : i found a.........

stang5slow
07-31-2009, 04:30 PM
i know how this is gonna sound, but i work for rumpke, i throw trash for a living, and its the least to say i see alot of stupid shit people throw away, well the other day at work, i picked up a heavy ass can, i got mad bc how heavy it was, when i started to throw his can (i know, dont flame me but it happens a hundred times a day) i looked in the back of my rear loader truck, and there sat a perty red MSD 6 AL ignition, i thought, what the hey, cleaned it all up, looks brand new now, hookerd er up when i got home, and guess what??? SHE WORKS lol, who would throw something like that away? its crazy what people do sometimes, but ill gladly take a free 150 plus dollar ignition, has the harness and 3 step modual i guess it is? but it all hooked right up to my car lol

shadez14
07-31-2009, 04:34 PM
Well holy crap. At least it wasn't a body. That's pretty sweet luck.

stang5slow
07-31-2009, 04:36 PM
lol, well my first thought was people are gonna think it was a body i found, last week dude threw out a x box 360, still in package (maybe a mistake) not sure, by the looks at his 5 million dollar home, dont think it was an accident, but the 360 works lol

Stangman
07-31-2009, 04:53 PM
One of my neighbors used to drive a trash truck.. He'd find some pretty cool stuff!!

Congrats! I'm jealous of the 6AL box!

Johnson1134
07-31-2009, 05:06 PM
hey who do u work for i work for buck at colerain..

Katmandu
07-31-2009, 05:15 PM
who would throw something like that away? A Camaro owner who thought the ignition was the problem (but was only out of gas)! :lol:

Katmandu
07-31-2009, 05:19 PM
One of my neighbors used to drive a trash truck.. He'd find some pretty cool stuff!!
Up here in Troy there is a Monthly big trash pickup day.

I found a non-working riding mower. I got it down to my house and got to working on it. Turned out the air cleaner was clogged and it needed a new spark plug! Ran great after that! :bigthumb

evildriver
07-31-2009, 06:23 PM
A Camaro owner who thought the ignition was the problem (but was only out of gas)! :lol:

That is some funny shit!

BlazinEagle
07-31-2009, 09:06 PM
congrats....nice looking stang there I live about 1 minute from you in the newer subdivision off struble called fay fields. I see you working on it or bikes all the time!

stang5slow
07-31-2009, 11:23 PM
lol your the guy who waved at me i belive when i turned around on your road? ^ i was kinda broke down on that road, 4 of my 5 lugs came flying off down the road lol, i had a 1980 virago i was always working on, sold it to my buddy, got tired of sticking money into it

stang5slow
07-31-2009, 11:24 PM
hey who do u work for i work for buck at colerain..

jack, right across from bucks crew, how long you been with that ass hole? lol

DeckerEnt
07-31-2009, 11:41 PM
One man's trash is another man's treasure!!!! Good find!!!

2Kblacksleeper
08-01-2009, 12:04 AM
I thought you had a msd box already on your car? Is it running better now?

Those flowmasters worked out pretty good that I got from you.

John

BlazinEagle
08-01-2009, 02:50 AM
If anything happens like that again stop by I always have something that could have helped you get it home.

Blackpony
08-01-2009, 09:48 AM
Awesome find

stang5slow
08-01-2009, 12:25 PM
I thought you had a msd box already on your car? Is it running better now?

Those flowmasters worked out pretty good that I got from you.

John

ya i just got a streetfire from MSD, im still gonna use it till it breaks, then ill use the 6 A, lol how do they sound? i wish i hadn't sold them now lol

stang5slow
08-01-2009, 12:27 PM
If anything happens like that again stop by I always have something that could have helped you get it home.

my brother wasn't to far ahead of me, he came back and picked my up and i went and got a jack and tools, i think someone was messing with me and loosend them up, because befor that happend, i hadn't drove the car in almost a month, thanks for the offer, ill keep you in mind

2Kblacksleeper
08-01-2009, 03:22 PM
There not bad. i had a mouse nest that i blew out of them at first time i fired them up. lol.

I had my Buddy take some pipe and he made me 2 dumps in about 3 min. He is a very good exhaust guy. They are just welded to the muffler.

If you come across a catless mid pipe cheap, please let me know. I want it a little louder. I'm thinking of selling my cobra bumper(its listed now) to fund Rich's 351 swap headers.

John

stang5slow
08-01-2009, 04:45 PM
i kno, i'd love to have that cobra bumper if it were red

2Kblacksleeper
08-01-2009, 06:36 PM
I know I wish it was painted the right color also. I have not seen very many of those bumpers for sale though. So I jumped on it. I wad just reading on sn forums that the fox long tubes are a pain to try to use so now I don't know what I want to do?

John

Johnson1134
08-01-2009, 10:48 PM
jack, right across from bucks crew, how long you been with that ass hole? lol

about a yr now.yeah i had a job running the sweeper around the lot third shift but he wouldnt let me go..im trying to get on a different crew..

stang5slow
08-01-2009, 11:27 PM
if your a driver, your better off trying to get onto actual rumpke and not a contractor, or roll off, contractors wont hurt each others feelings, nobody will take you away from buck, buck is an ass, i worked for him about 2 yrs ago for like a month, couldn't stand him any longer