Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Night Under Fire [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Night Under Fire

BigBadStang
07-31-2009, 09:55 AM
Anyone else going to the Night Under Fire at Norwalk Saturday?
They are running a full Sportsman schedule, Jet Dragsters, Wheelstanders, and 8 TF/FC cars; John Force, Robert Hight, Tony and Cruz Pedregon, Tim and Dan Wilkerson, Jeff Arend, and Jim Head.
Also on the schedule is Bob Motz with that INSANE jet powered Kenworth!
We're taking the kids, they're gonna love it!

k062693w
07-31-2009, 10:22 AM
I would Love to go, But I'm getting ready to head to West By God Virginia to see the Folks !!!

BigBadStang
07-31-2009, 10:24 AM
I would Love to go, But I'm getting ready to head to West By God Virginia to see the Folks !!!

Well have a safe trip Dickhea...I mean Richar...err Aaron! :D

I'll take plenty of pics for ya!
(it might take me a month to post them...seeing as how I haven't posted the Summit Nats pics yet)

NXcoupe
07-31-2009, 10:27 AM
Wow, didn't know this was going on. Have to ask the woman and see if she wants to road trip. don't think I'll be able to go race my race car tomorrow :( so this would be the next best thing...

BigBadStang
08-02-2009, 01:09 PM
Y'all missed one hell of a show!
Bob Motz and his Jet Kenworth BURNED DOWN the big wall behind the starting line!!!
The fire department had to come put the fire out. They had one of THE BEST fireworks show ever. John Force won the Nitro Funny Car race, and the car was a tribute to the Force Bros and it was painted up like the original 'Night Stalker' Mustang. Next year the show will be on 7-31-10.

Greg Sheppard from Hamilton made it to the finals in Outlaw Dragsters, but was late getting pre staged after the car wouldn't go into reverse. It was a really good show. Definately worth the trip, if you can make plans to go, you won't be disappointed!

BigBadStang
08-02-2009, 01:25 PM
Johns car, and the wall sign on fire!