Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
July 31st Cancer Benefit ,Milford ,Buffalo Harrys [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : July 31st Cancer Benefit ,Milford ,Buffalo Harrys

Blacksunshine
07-22-2009, 06:47 PM
Whats up Stangbangerz. We we finally did it ! July 31st Friday !!! We have the Cancer show with 5 live bands ,raffels and more.. a good time to be had by all. Plus..they have a mechanical Bull..Im so there. The bands that are playing are
Dakota( Counrty Band )
Rusty Steel ( Blue Grass )
Chiva Knievel( Rockabilly )
KillBillies ( Rockabilly )
Detrimental ( Metal Band )
and a DJ between bands...... They have Lots of Booze and more....
It all starts Friday night at 5 pm till lose 2 pm.... Please come out for this show.

Our band got involved ( Chiva Knievel ) because our bass player Nicks Mom died and my mom has had breast cancer twice and we are just thrilled to be a part of this...
5 bucks at the door and all proceeds go to the Amercian Cancer folks !!!!
Good Cause ..please please please be there !!! Ride the bull
Thanks, John...aka BlackSUnshine !!!! ps Ill be back !!:bigthumb

http://www.eastsidevibe.com/BuffaloHarrys.html

Mr.Moontang
07-22-2009, 07:39 PM
John, I will be there brother!!! I lost my mom to breast cancer...

djom1cincy
07-22-2009, 07:56 PM
I will try and make it. October will be my 2 year anniversary of having cancer surgery. The fall cruise that year was my first sbz cruise in. I still had stitches in from surgery so I was just walking around checking out cars gingerly that day.

Blacksunshine
07-22-2009, 11:51 PM
Love To have ya there. !!! Thanks so much.... : ) My mom lost Both breasts and my dad just had cancer removed...... Enough already... Cancer Sucks !!!

John, I will be there brother!!! I lost my mom to breast cancer

I will try and make it. October will be my 2 year anniversary of having cancer surgery. The fall cruise that year was my first sbz cruise in. I still had stitches in from surgery so I was just walking around checking out cars gingerly that day.

Stangman
07-23-2009, 09:03 AM
I'll be there!! But you already knew that didnt you John? lol

untamed
07-23-2009, 02:11 PM
I will try to come out and show my support. Cancer is a bad evil thing and we have all been touched by it in one way or another.

lonestang90
07-24-2009, 12:40 AM
I lost my grandfather to cancer....(IF CANCER HAD A FACE I WOULD PUNCH IT) I'll try to make it.

untamed
07-26-2009, 09:41 PM
I am bringing my daughter and several friends. See you all Friday.

Blacksunshine
07-27-2009, 12:12 AM
sweet !!! i cant wait to see you all.... lets ride the bull !!!

Blacksunshine
07-27-2009, 12:16 AM
heres the flyer !!!!!http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p164/donkeybmx/Benefit_Flyer.jpg

Blackpony
07-27-2009, 07:55 AM
I might be able to make it..

Blacksunshine
07-27-2009, 11:22 PM
Come one come allGood Music Booze and a Mechanicle Bull..... Wtf else do we need.....??? lol
. This money raised will go to the American Cancer Society. Great Cause !!! Bonus...... A live broadcast frommy momin california...two time Breast Cancer survivor !!

sean
07-27-2009, 11:51 PM
Ill try to get what I need done here in florida and make it home for it.

Blacksunshine
07-28-2009, 11:26 PM
Sweet thats awesome buddy. Have a safe trip in Florida !!! As for the SHow.... Raffles 50 / 50 cash giveaway split the pot every hour after each band plays !!
This is for such a great Cause and so many people are affected by this bummer we call Cancer..... Like I said we have all types of music from bluegrass and county to Rock, metal and Punk..... Come out ,get Drunk and help us celibrate the ones we lost and the ones we love that are still Fighting for life. !!! Doors open @ 6pm the first band is @ 7PM.

See ya There.

John

djom1cincy
07-31-2009, 02:40 PM
Where is this place at?

untamed
07-31-2009, 10:03 PM
Im not gonna make it out there tonight. I left work early with a bad sinus headache. Sorry I really wanted to be there,