Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
trickflow heads??? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : trickflow heads???

rogers
07-22-2009, 11:07 AM
I havnt bn around much working 2 jobs and family kinda keep me busy :) but does anyone have a tricks on they modular? Any real reviews you care to share? I'm working on a 5.4 2v and tryn to decide on porting a set of pi's or just buying these? Anyone got poss flow numbers on them? Unported and ported potential? Thanks

RACEME
07-22-2009, 11:15 AM
very few people have them yet. So far all i have seen is a couple racers with them and they dont share much info.

cstreu1026
07-22-2009, 12:15 PM
They flow more out of the box than any ported PI head that I know of. They are suppose to flow 240 CFM. According to what someone posted on Modular Fords Fox lake can do a little work on them for a pretty decent price. The end result was 263 on the intake and 214 on the exhaust. I thought Ken posted some dyno numbers somewhere on here but couldn't find it. I did find them on the Coral tough. http://forums.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1140167

rogers
07-24-2009, 06:39 PM
They flow more out of the box than any ported PI head that I know of. They are suppose to flow 240 CFM. According to what someone posted on Modular Fords Fox lake can do a little work on them for a pretty decent price. The end result was 263 on the intake and 214 on the exhaust. I thought Ken posted some dyno numbers somewhere on here but couldn't find it. I did find them on the Coral tough. http://forums.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1140167

Hey cool thanks I'm workin up a forged 5.4 and want to stay 2v for ease of installing it. My 04 has pretty much all the bolt on's sans a blower and why use a blower when I can go w cubes? Anyhow from what I've gathered a 5.4 making excess of 350rwhp is going to need the flows #'s well into the upper 200's to make it. I think id settle for stock lightning #'s on a na 2v anyday. Well only time will tell but I think these are the ticket. Over ported pi's.... now if the freakin economy would rebound the oil business id get done a lot quicker