Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
need help ASAP...front sway bar [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : need help ASAP...front sway bar

Foxxx5oh
07-19-2009, 05:51 PM
the front sway bar is hitting my oil pan...i was thinking of just taking it off, but i do enjoy some handling...is there a way to adjust it by loosening the endlinks? or am i basically screwed and have to take it off? how much different is it going to be without it? sorry for all the questions, but im out of town and need to get her back home :( if anyone has any input it would be greatly appreciated.

Andy
513-628-8809

Black Horse
07-19-2009, 06:32 PM
Are you running an aftermarket oilpan? You can add spacers under the bushing brackets to drop the bar without having to mess with the endlinks as long as you don't space it too far lower and put everything in a bind.

Foxxx5oh
07-19-2009, 07:18 PM
i think i found the culprit...the swaybar mount on the passenger side snapped, so im just going to run without one for a while and see how it works out while im collecting parts...

it still pisses me off cause it cracked my oil pan...but ive hopefully got that temporarily fixed...ill post pics when i get back home