Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Whats going on with the pinks Camaro at Hytech? Steves not returning calls? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Whats going on with the pinks Camaro at Hytech? Steves not returning calls?

beefcake
07-16-2009, 09:30 AM
Kelly didn't want to post it, but I say screw it.

Car has been there for who knows, 8 months maybe more.

I was at Morehouse the other day and some guys saw my stangbangerz sticker on my car. Someone said, oh you guys built that pinks car right?

I was like yeah. Then someone else said, yeah, thats the camaro thats been sittting at hytech getting stripped down. Had the tack literally ripped outta the dash etc...

I'm like WTF and called Kelly on it. He's said he's called Steven dozens upon dozens of times and Steve won't return calls. Like 2 or 3 over the last 6-8 months. Everytime he calls he gets. "Uh he's not here" and no return call.

Can someone get a boot out and find out whats going on here?

transman
07-16-2009, 09:52 AM
u know what i guess iam the only one that has stuff to do becuse i told kelly when it came down here to pull the trany out and bring it to me but nobody wanted to pull the tranny i dont have enough space to keep the car stored inside if every body would quit running there mouth and maybe help out we could get it done i have been slamed running a buss. trying to support my family so iam sorry i cant keep it inside i have been hereing storys of people taking there time to drive by it and check it out if they would take that time to idk help me pull the tranny out it might be done
thanks steve

beefcake
07-16-2009, 10:22 AM
u know what i guess iam the only one that has stuff to do becuse i told kelly when it came down here to pull the trany out and bring it to me but nobody wanted to pull the tranny i dont have enough space to keep the car stored inside if every body would quit running there mouth and maybe help out we could get it done i have been slamed running a buss. trying to support my family so iam sorry i cant keep it inside i have been hereing storys of people taking there time to drive by it and check it out if they would take that time to idk help me pull the tranny out it might be done
thanks steve

just asking brother, when someone says the car is being stripped apart and broke into, it makes you nervous,

kelly said he asked you about the tach and you said you'd check on it 2 days ago and never called back

so, has the tach been ripped outta the car or not???? if so, what else is missing?

i understand supporting the family too, thats why i'm here alot, but if your not there how can you make money??

i don't know much about this kinda stuff, but i'd be happy to lend an hour or 2 to assist

89notch
07-16-2009, 10:26 AM
I thought the transmission was out just needing parts and time to finish it. If you just need it out pick a date it should only take 30 mins

Crucial
07-16-2009, 11:42 AM
yeah id think if it was known here on the site that someone needed help pulling the tranny that quite a few would donate some time to get the car back running so it could be sold ...

black90lx
07-16-2009, 07:20 PM
I would help with it. It's not like i am working right now and i have alot of spare time. If you need help with it kelly you got my number buddy. I guess shit is getting ripped out of it cuz he never said the anything about the tach. What else is missing out of it?

Foxxx5oh
07-16-2009, 07:24 PM
i would also come help with it, as would quite a few other members im sure, all ya gotta do is ask!

347sc
07-17-2009, 09:35 PM
So is the tach gone? Is the tranny in or out? Whats going on? Im as confused as a newborn in a topless bar

bobtsgt
07-17-2009, 10:59 PM
where the car sits its not exactly clearly seen from the road. so someone had to be snooping around or just came apon it. if the tach is gone it looks like someone needs to go down there to verify and file a police report on it if its gone. as for the tranny it has been put back in after being fixed but makes a noise and needs to be pulled to figure it out. of course that takes time and money to get it done.

boosted85notch
07-17-2009, 11:06 PM
I'm sure there's enough people to help out when needed. Gotta have communication though!

Dirtyd0g
07-18-2009, 01:38 AM
You can't take the guys at morehouse that serious. They are jokesters and everyone who knows them knows that. They are all great guys, just trying to have a good time.
Alan

347sc
07-18-2009, 10:10 AM
where the car sits its not exactly clearly seen from the road. so someone had to be snooping around or just came apon it. if the tach is gone it looks like someone needs to go down there to verify and file a police report on it if its gone. as for the tranny it has been put back in after being fixed but makes a noise and needs to be pulled to figure it out. of course that takes time and money to get it done.

Wouldn't a call to Kelly solve all that?

beefcake
07-18-2009, 10:34 AM
You can't take the guys at morehouse that serious. They are jokesters and everyone who knows them knows that. They are all great guys, just trying to have a good time.
Alan

it wasn't the guys at morehouse that said the car was stripped, it was a customer that was getting work done at the same time

morehouse boys said something about stangbangerz building a car, another guy was like, oh yeah, thats that camaro thats been sitting down behind that building getting stripped down

i said whadya mean

he said the whole tach was ripped outta the dash and stuff, said he saw the car

i'm going 2nd hand, but thats why i posted it so we can find out whats going on

Maximus
07-18-2009, 11:15 AM
So where is the Camaro? In a Fucking Field somewhere? Its a sad thing because so many people came together to win PINKS to help Holly and Amanda. Now the Camaro, which was going to be sold, is now rotting away and being stripped.

Fuckin Nice.:mad:

I hope I am wrong and all is good...

347sc
07-18-2009, 11:58 AM
Kelly, go pick it up. I will pull it out and I know several people that can go thru it. Im not bad mouthing anyone just tired of hearing shit about the pinks ordeal. Guess no good deed goes ununished

Dirtyd0g
07-18-2009, 02:25 PM
I think getting the car and taking it somewhere else would make everybody involved happy as well. Steve doesn't have much room to park there anyway.
Alan

beefcake
07-20-2009, 02:20 PM
So is the tach gone?

bump for a response

bobtsgt
07-20-2009, 09:11 PM
no clue. Anybody stop by yet to check? Steve has been out of town.

CincySR
07-21-2009, 11:12 AM
I went by there the other day on the way to my folks, and the camaro was right next to the road in the parking lot if i'm not mistaken. but that was a few days ago. I always see people out in the parking lot messing with the rat rods.

347sc
07-21-2009, 11:19 AM
no clue. Anybody stop by yet to check? Steve has been out of town.

Why didnt he answer that in the post he made in this thread already?

bobtsgt
07-21-2009, 04:08 PM
Hell if I know. Maybe he didn't want to share his family plans with everyone. May want to hook up that trailer and go get it. I'm sure once Steve gets his stuff situated he will chime back in either on here or calling Kelley directly.

347sc
07-21-2009, 04:12 PM
The tach question had nothing to do with his family.

Rick93coupe
07-21-2009, 04:29 PM
This sounds to me like its turning into an attack thread. The simple solution is to get the car and yank the transmission out. Hell bring it to my house while my car is gone and I'll take it out. Shouldn't take more than an hr or 2 and the transmission will be ready to be gone through. I don't know the guy who was going to work on it, don't care either way, but if the car has sat over there for all this time and it still isn't done, maybe someone should consider going and picking it up and taking it elsewhere. If you know it's been sitting outside all this time, who can you really blame if it gets broken into.

89notch
07-21-2009, 04:36 PM
I tried to go get it today but Steve never called back. I guess I'm just going to have to surprise them and show up.

Rick93coupe
07-21-2009, 04:40 PM
If you take it back to your house Kelly, call me and I'll come give you a hand. I'm pretty free all week.
If you need my # send me a PM.

bobtsgt
07-21-2009, 04:49 PM
I tried to go get it today but Steve never called back. I guess I'm just going to have to surprise them and show up. He has been on a plane all day long trying to get home. I'm sure once he returns to work he will deal with everyone.

This sounds to me like its turning into an attack thread. The simple solution is to get the car and yank the transmission out. Hell bring it to my house while my car is gone and I'll take it out. Shouldn't take more than an hr or 2 and the transmission will be ready to be gone through. I don't know the guy who was going to work on it, don't care either way, but if the car has sat over there for all this time and it still isn't done, maybe someone should consider going and picking it up and taking it elsewhere. If you know it's been sitting outside all this time, who can you really blame if it gets broken into.
Picking up the car would probably be the best thing to have happen. There is much more to the story that isn't being told but that is all between the parties involved. Unless they see fit to expresses it to everyone else.

The tach question had nothing to do with his family.
No it didn't. But Steve did not answer the tach question because he has not checked to see if it is the car or not. Nor has had the time to go check on it.

347sc
07-21-2009, 06:55 PM
Im not attacking anyone. I just asked a question.

BigBadStang
07-21-2009, 07:07 PM
This has more drama than channel 12 from 12:30-4:00pm.

nordi
07-21-2009, 07:49 PM
I tried to go get it today but Steve never called back. I guess I'm just going to have to surprise them and show up.

I told you he wasn't there. He was not. Now you know why. You said you were hooking up the trailer and coming to get it. You didn't come get it. If you call and I say he isn't there, he isn't there. Same for Beefcake when he called and I said he wasn't there.

Kelly, we were waiting on you to show up. We were going to help you load it. Thought you were coming.

Nordi

89notch
07-21-2009, 08:00 PM
I told you he wasn't there. He was not. Now you know why. You said you were hooking up the trailer and coming to get it. You didn't come get it. If you call and I say he isn't there, he isn't there. Same for Beefcake when he called and I said he wasn't there.

Kelly, we were waiting on you to show up. We were going to help you load it. Thought you were coming.

Nordi

After I got to Mikes to get the trailer I was afraid I wouldnt be able to get it and waste an 1.5 hour drive. I just dont understand how someone can be so busy for 13 months that they can never pick up the phone and call. I like Steve and really dont understand why he has been dodging me for so long. I tried to avoid this all together but he refused to call me back.

89notch
07-21-2009, 08:44 PM
He has been on a plane all day long trying to get home. I'm sure once he returns to work he will deal with everyone.

Picking up the car would probably be the best thing to have happen. There is much more to the story that isn't being told but that is all between the parties involved. Unless they see fit to expresses it to everyone else.

No it didn't. But Steve did not answer the tach question because he has not checked to see if it is the car or not. Nor has had the time to go check on it.
I'm not sure I know the rest of the story :lol: If there is more to the story I would like to know since nobody has said anything about it.

bobtsgt
07-21-2009, 09:11 PM
Like I said its not my place to say. If Steve wants to put it out there then its his choice.

Black Horse
07-21-2009, 10:41 PM
Too damn much drama for me - Hopefully the two of you can talk like responsible adults (I know you can) - formulate a plan, clue the rest of us in for support and we'll get this thing done! Silly bickering and the rest won't solve it, calling in the troops will!

Let me know, I'll be there!

Maximus
07-21-2009, 11:04 PM

Werd.

Jesus, call someone back. If the shit is sitting outside, go get the Fuckin thing.
Sounds like a cluster Fuck all around.:(

beefcake
07-21-2009, 11:49 PM
i was going to make some comments, but i'll wait and see what happens

Maximus
07-22-2009, 12:00 AM
i was going to make some comments, but i'll wait and see what happens

PUSS!!:lol:

dsmawd350
07-22-2009, 12:07 AM
PUSS!!:lol:

:lol: you scared beef?

ponymom05
07-22-2009, 06:06 AM
Seems like the men are more catty than the women these days. Really guys, pick your fights. This isn't worth fighting over. Now kiss and make up. And take pictures so we can post them!!

347sc
07-22-2009, 09:23 AM
Now kiss and make up. And take pictures so we can post them!!

You first.;) :popcorn:

transman
07-22-2009, 10:39 AM
i checked on the car the tach is gone iam sorry i dont have room to store the vehicle inside, i dont get involed in b..ch fest at all but i proably better to come get the car if u pull the trans out and bring it to me like i asked the first time i will rebuild it thanks
steve

Kelly Pelrine
07-22-2009, 11:33 AM
Im not up on all the drama but heres my offer.... i have room in my garage whoever wants to bring it over is welcome. Ill even pull the damn trans out myself. Its an older Camaro correct? Take maybe 30 mins or so for petes sake! Whats the whole issue with why the trans needs to come out in the first place?

If you guys want a dry, safe place to keep it im offering. Thats crap that someone took the tach, whats up with that also?

beefcake
07-22-2009, 12:03 PM
Im not up on all the drama but heres my offer.... i have room in my garage whoever wants to bring it over is welcome. Ill even pull the damn trans out myself. Its an older Camaro correct? Take maybe 30 mins or so for petes sake! Whats the whole issue with why the trans needs to come out in the first place?

If you guys want a dry, safe place to keep it im offering. Thats crap that someone took the tach, whats up with that also?

the way i understood it the trans needed to be redone, it was dropped off to be redone, it was redone

kelly drove the car and it broke again, apparently it was fixed to "sell" not to be driven, so, it was dropped off to be fixed "for real"

thats what i heard, there, is that not enough puss enough for ya

it just sucks, i know kelly said there was plenty more expensive stuff in there right next to the tach, i'm guessing all that electronics stuff is gone too

in the end, it's less money for amanda, thats the only reason i get upset about it

Maximus
07-22-2009, 12:08 PM
in the end, it's less money for amanda, thats the only reason i get upset about it

Thats how I feel about it also.:(

MrsAPE
07-22-2009, 12:51 PM
Way to offer there Kelly!! I know nothing about cars but I'm a great go get this ect..I do know my tools!! Ask and if we can, we'll help!!

bestracing
07-22-2009, 01:04 PM

Werd.

Jesus, call someone back. If the shit is sitting outside, go get the Fuckin thing.
Sounds like a cluster Fuck all around.:(

Kind of reminds me of an old f-body board

Kelly Pelrine
07-22-2009, 01:15 PM
the way i understood it the trans needed to be redone, it was dropped off to be redone, it was redone

kelly drove the car and it broke again, apparently it was fixed to "sell" not to be driven, so, it was dropped off to be fixed "for real"

thats what i heard, there, is that not enough puss enough for ya

it just sucks, i know kelly said there was plenty more expensive stuff in there right next to the tach, i'm guessing all that electronics stuff is gone too

Ahh gotcha. Yup thats plenty of drama for me lol! I know the guys who built/raced the car.

Thats why i offered, this is and was always about supporting our friend Vinny RIP:( by helping Holly & Amanda, i hate to see this crap happening. Only way to fix it is to do something about it!

Maximus
07-22-2009, 01:39 PM
Kind of reminds me of an old f-body board

Its not that bad.:lol:

transman
07-22-2009, 02:47 PM
all the electronics arent gone everything is still there but the tech i hate low rent thieves as much as the next guy

89notch
07-22-2009, 02:58 PM
all the electronics arent gone everything is still there but the tech i hate low rent thieves as much as the next guy

can you get it inside until I can come get it? Maybe until the weekend when I'm off?

bestracing
07-22-2009, 04:46 PM
Its not that bad.:lol:

I figured you would get that :lol: Just adding a little laughter to the thread :lol:

Maximus
07-22-2009, 04:53 PM
I figured you would get that :lol: Just adding a little laughter to the thread :lol:

Thats all we can do at this point. :(

DeckerEnt
07-26-2009, 11:39 AM
Has anything gone on with this?

Kelly Pelrine
07-26-2009, 11:53 AM
No one has contacted me, thats all i know.

BigBadStang
07-26-2009, 04:38 PM
:lol:...nothing will be done for a month or so, then all the bickering will flare up again.
I think they do it in the name of 'entertainment'.:lol:

Dirtyd0g
07-26-2009, 04:43 PM
Someone just go get the thing already. He said he didn't have room to park it inside. I'm sure Danny will be around and have access to the keys.
Alan

Rick93coupe
07-26-2009, 05:52 PM
Do I need to put up a picture of my empty garage? lol

89notch
07-27-2009, 03:43 PM
I went and picked up the pinks car today. Tach is missing and all the fuses and its dirty as hell from sitting outside forever and I think the tires are shot from sitting on flats for a year. I replaced the fuses and put the jump pack on it and it fired up and drove onto the trailer. We took the car to dayton performance and are going to pull the tranny out and take it to have it fixed. I have a few options to take it but dont know what I'm going to do just yet.

Thanks to Mike Bell for stepping up and helping me go get the car. We are going to pull the tranny out on thursday morning.

DeckerEnt
07-27-2009, 04:17 PM
Good to hear it made it to a better place. Mike is a good guy!! Things will get taken care of now.

Holly
07-27-2009, 07:39 PM
I went and picked up the pinks car today. Tach is missing and all the fuses and its dirty as hell from sitting outside forever and I think the tires are shot from sitting on flats for a year. I replaced the fuses and put the jump pack on it and it fired up and drove onto the trailer. We took the car to dayton performance and are going to pull the tranny out and take it to have it fixed. I have a few options to take it but dont know what I'm going to do just yet.

Thanks to Mike Bell for stepping up and helping me go get the car. We are going to pull the tranny out on thursday morning.

Thanks guys, that's awesome that you went and got it. I went by there yesterday and saw it and it made me sick. I can't believe it was sitting outside this whole time. I have a half empty garage, it could have sat in there instead of sitting there where anybody and everybody could get into it and take what they wanted.

PonymanfiveO
07-27-2009, 07:50 PM
Mike Bell is always willing to step forward and help someone out. What a good dude. :)

Maybe we could all throw in a couple bucks together to replace the tach that someone needed more than we did. Fucking low rent hillbillys. :(

Thanks Mike and Kelly. ;)

sean
07-27-2009, 08:50 PM
I am def in for a few bucks. I am still in florida but Let me know what we are doing and I can throw in. It may only be 10 bucks. Its about all I can spare. If we all do something we can get this car back in order and sold.

bbfstanger
07-27-2009, 09:16 PM
glad you got it picked up kelly.
i thought this thing was fixed months ago?

89notch
07-27-2009, 09:42 PM
glad you got it picked up kelly.
i thought this thing was fixed months ago?

No I dropped it off last June but was never fixed.

DeckerEnt
07-27-2009, 09:47 PM
Count me in for a 20.

bbfstanger
07-27-2009, 10:06 PM
let me know if you need help with it,if you dont have it handled already.

347sc
07-27-2009, 10:18 PM
Snagged the fuses? Really? Wow.

ibstrokin
07-27-2009, 10:41 PM
I'm in for twenty, post up a paypal addy, or pm me.

sean
07-27-2009, 11:43 PM
there we go. Start a new thread if you can and let us throw in some money. Post up a paypal acct and lets see how much ALL OF US can raise. Were already up to 50.00 lets get this thing the parts it needs and get it as nice as possible and get it gone. We get enough money paint it get tires fix the inside and lets get every penny out of it we can. May not be a bad idea to post up a wish list and maybe we have the stuff lying around already.

Waffles
07-28-2009, 04:59 AM
Mike Bell is always willing to step forward and help someone out. What a good dude. :)

Mike is a hell of a guy. Got to visit with my motor a few minutes at the bonfire, the heads he ported for me look fantastic. He's always willing to work with me too. I can't imagine why he lets me nickle and dime him to death, except he knows I couldn't do it otherwise and he just likes to help people out.

Oh, and I'll toss in $10. I guess I can skip McD's a couple times this week :lol:

RACEME
07-28-2009, 07:58 AM
If we use Jim Widener to fix it, I can do the transport of the trans to and from his shop.

Kelly Pelrine
07-28-2009, 11:56 AM
If we use Jim Widener to fix it, I can do the transport of the trans to and from his shop.

Good idea Tim and Jim is good people he'll fix it right!

Glad to hear Kelly & Mike have the car :)

Mista Bone
07-28-2009, 02:25 PM
If I solder the cut wires for 4 cylinder operation, I have a Autometer 3905 tach to donate, blue shift light which would fit the Camaro color scheme.

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m307/bonespec/Honda/RR/gauges.jpg

347sc
07-28-2009, 02:36 PM
If I solder the cut wires for 4 cylinder operation, I have a Autometer 3905 tach to donate, blue shift light which would fit the Camaro color scheme.

Way to step up Bonesy! You are a good guy.:bigthumb

cstreu1026
07-28-2009, 03:02 PM

If you don't get up to Dayton I can pick it up. I'm in the Cincinnati area every day.

Timido
07-28-2009, 04:23 PM
Thats cool Bone!

Mista Bone
07-28-2009, 04:45 PM
Just pulled it out of the box, I left enough wire for easy soldering, but it needs the rubber piece for the original mount, someone should have one laying around.

I can drop it off at Cincy Speed when finished or it could be picked up at Tristate Hobbies M-W-F 4-6 pm.

89notch
07-28-2009, 05:25 PM
Just pulled it out of the box, I left enough wire for easy soldering, but it needs the rubber piece for the original mount, someone should have one laying around.

I can drop it off at Cincy Speed when finished or it could be picked up at Tristate Hobbies M-W-F 4-6 pm.

Thanks Bone your the man

347sc
07-28-2009, 05:32 PM
I can pick it from Cincy. I work not to far from it and on the exit everyday

MrsAPE
07-28-2009, 05:49 PM
Whenever I get around to making you those cookies Mista, you get double!! I'll do it soon, promise!!

PonymanfiveO
07-28-2009, 07:45 PM
thnx boner

DeckerEnt
07-28-2009, 11:05 PM
Cool Chaz!!!

Katmandu
07-29-2009, 08:32 AM
there we go. Start a new thread if you can and let us throw in some money. Post up a paypal acct and lets see how much ALL OF US can raise. Were already up to 50.00 lets get this thing the parts it needs and get it as nice as possible and get it gone. We get enough money paint it get tires fix the inside and lets get every penny out of it we can. May not be a bad idea to post up a wish list and maybe we have the stuff lying around already.X2.

Someone post up a PayPal address (legit!) for Donations. :bigthumb

facemelter71
07-29-2009, 08:41 AM
All ready got the tach taken care of.Bone is donating his.

89notch
07-29-2009, 09:40 AM
The car still needs some odds and ends.
If anyone wants to donate to the cause send it to mustangmke@aol.com that's dayton performance's paypal....any money left over will just go to holly and amanda

NXcoupe
07-29-2009, 10:06 AM
Thanks everyone for stepping up. We keep the car inside every night, and Kelly and I will have the trans out tomorrow sometime. Can't wait to get it running again and get back to where we were a year ago. Let's work together and get this thing sold!!!
But on a side note, having this thing sittin here at the shop does bring back some really good memories! We all came together and did a remarkable thing for Vinny's loved ones!!!!!!

sean
07-29-2009, 10:25 AM
I will send some money as soon as I get home. Thursday or friday. Hopefully we all join in and once again show who we really are.

Mista Bone
07-29-2009, 01:09 PM
Wires are soldered, I will drop it off @ Cincy Speed Thursday evening after 5 pm. I did find the yellow lens and cover for the shift light.

DeckerEnt
07-29-2009, 02:22 PM
Thought the shift light was blue. That would go with the paint.

Mista Bone
07-29-2009, 02:59 PM
The blue lens is installed, but including the original yellow as well.....I won't be needing it.

347sc
07-29-2009, 04:27 PM
Wires are soldered, I will drop it off @ Cincy Speed Thursday evening after 5 pm. I did find the yellow lens and cover for the shift light.

I can pick it up friday

ibstrokin
07-29-2009, 08:59 PM
Thanks everyone for stepping up. We keep the car inside every night, and Kelly and I will have the trans out tomorrow sometime. Can't wait to get it running again and get back to where we were a year ago. Let's work together and get this thing sold!!!
But on a side note, having this thing sittin here at the shop does bring back some really good memories! We all came together and did a remarkable thing for Vinny's loved ones!!!!!!

I bet you weren't thinking about having that thing on a lift two years ago.

ibstrokin
07-29-2009, 09:03 PM
I sent a small donation Mike, let me know if you don't get it.

boostanggt
07-30-2009, 05:27 PM
Bones just dropped the tach off up here at Cincy Speed:bigthumb

89notch
07-30-2009, 05:33 PM
Bones just dropped the tach off up here at Cincy Speed:bigthumb

Cool thanks again Bone

DeckerEnt
07-30-2009, 06:26 PM
How long will the tach be at CS friday? If I have time, I got a little cashola to send up with it!!!

Mista Bone
07-30-2009, 09:56 PM
$196 tach from Jegs or Summit. I think I paid about $100 from car-parts.com with all the coupons, couldn't sell it for $50. Oh well, it serves a better purpose now.

It is the least I can do for those that helped me 4 years ago when I lost my house, karma, what comes around goes around.

347sc
07-30-2009, 11:35 PM
I will be picking it up tomorrow after noon. ID rather not take cash. But if you want seal it in an envelope, write name and I will talke it to Kelly

cobra429boss
07-31-2009, 02:07 AM
That kelly sure is a good guy....

89notch
07-31-2009, 09:29 AM
I will be picking it up tomorrow after noon. ID rather not take cash. But if you want seal it in an envelope, write name and I will talke it to Kelly
All the money is going to Dayton Performance to buy what we need to clean this thing up a bit and buy some odds and ends.

That kelly sure is a good guy....

Sarcasm?

cobra429boss
07-31-2009, 09:47 AM
No not at all. just sayin what would we do with out ya.. Youve bent over backwards for this site , Just dont see you gettin enough apprieciation .. Thanks for what you have done guy

89notch
07-31-2009, 09:56 AM
No not at all. just sayin what would we do with out ya.. Youve bent over backwards for this site , Just dont see you gettin enough apprieciation .. Thanks for what you have done guy
I was just checking :lol:

Thanks I appreciate it but I would have never accomplished anything without the help from everyone else.

NXcoupe
07-31-2009, 09:59 AM
Thanks for sayin what needed said. Brian, thanks, got the payment. I think we are going to need either a flywheel or starter, or maybe both. We will have it out today and post up what's up and what's needed.
Yeah, never thought we would have had this car two years ago. That was some tight racin!

89notch
07-31-2009, 04:34 PM
I pulled the transmission out today so its ready to be fixed.

347sc
07-31-2009, 04:38 PM
Cant get tach till monday. Tied up at work sorry

89notch
07-31-2009, 04:39 PM
I would also like to have the converter looked at if anyone knows someone that recommends someone to hook us up.

Dirtyd0g
07-31-2009, 07:15 PM
Send it down I will do it at cost and post pictures of what is in it for everyone to see. I am meeting a guy up towards dayton tomorrow if it is out I will be at the pilot sometime after noon.
Alan

89notch
07-31-2009, 11:21 PM
Send it down I will do it at cost and post pictures of what is in it for everyone to see. I am meeting a guy up towards dayton tomorrow if it is out I will be at the pilot sometime after noon.
Alan

The converter is at dayton performance and is out already. I have to work tomorrow or I would meet you and drop it off.

Mista Bone
08-01-2009, 12:17 AM
I love this bar!

No really, how many other forums have people willing to help on projects like this????

Dirtyd0g
08-01-2009, 06:22 PM
I have the converter. It has a sonnax forged billet front cover on it, which is very good. The pilot ios worn pretty bad on one side and the hub is rusty, I think the hub will clean up but the pilot is going to need replacing. I will cut it open a little later and get some pictures. I looked down in it and saw an OEM style roller clutch, which needs to go. That will make a very inconsistant car because the hotter they get the more they slip.
Alan

89notch
08-01-2009, 06:38 PM
Cool let me know what you find

PonymanfiveO
08-01-2009, 07:27 PM
Thanks Alan!

Dirtyd0g
08-02-2009, 07:00 AM
I got the converter cut open. I have the good, the bad and the ugly. It was a dacco unit and seeing the quality of their work I wonder how they manage to still build these things. They did use top notch parts. They welded all the fins with a torch or something. A couple fins broke. They butchered the stator to death. I have to stare in awe at the reason they would waste the time destroying perfectly good parts. I can fix it but we'll have to discuss which route to take. I will post pictures in the other thread later, this one is dead.
Alan

Paul408Notch
08-02-2009, 10:13 AM
I'm closing this one, just because there's a build in progress thread, and we don't need updates in both places. :)

NXcoupe
08-02-2009, 06:06 PM
I'm closing this one, just because there's a build in progress thread, and we don't need updates in both places. :)

And where would this other thread be located?

89notch
08-02-2009, 06:20 PM
In the media sectionhttp://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56698