Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
problem with my 2006 f350 [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : problem with my 2006 f350

Camaro86SHOCKER
07-10-2009, 05:46 AM
so ive had this truck since it was new and it has very low miles. i decided to install white face guages in it...pain in the ass...well anywyas i get the overlay replaced. only 2 sets of wires to plug in in total for the whole instrument panel. well after getting it all put back in the 2 light bulbs on the left side under the fuel and oil pressure dont light up. the needle lights up but the under lights to show them at night do not. they worked perfect when i pulled the cluster out.
I did not drop it or even be rough with it in any way. i took it back out and wigggled them around. nothing. checked all the connections...their perfect. i dont know what else to do. the white face guages are basically just a big piece of plastic that lays over where the old one was its not like i even touched any of the electronics. i dont know what to do. i guess im gonna go buy some new bulbs and try that but im really concerned about it. anyone have any ideas? or ran into something like this before? im not even sure how to get that tiny bulb out.
Any help id really appreciate.

-Justin

bobtsgt
07-10-2009, 06:53 AM
swap some bulbs around and see if the problem follows. Sounds like one wire may be loose in the harness and isn't making good contact.