Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
4th of July Fly-Over [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : 4th of July Fly-Over

Black Horse
07-06-2009, 08:51 AM
I was doing some work under the truck (between rain showers) and I heard an approaching jet. At first I thought that with the low ceiling with the rain it was a commercial plane heading down to Greater Cincinnati....then it kept get louder and louder, first I thought, oh shit something's not right....I jumped out from under the truck only to see an approaching B52 bomber flying directly overhead and very, very low!

Cool sight to see such a massive plane right over the house! Made my day!

Here's to you BUFF!

MADMOD
07-06-2009, 09:11 AM
Sweet! I wonder what he was doing out this way?

ffmueller81
07-06-2009, 10:22 AM
Out towards Blanchester there was 4 F-16 flying in formation. Flew over us twice. Damn sweet to see.....

tcorns
07-06-2009, 11:28 AM
my parents live on 28 towards chilocothe and there is nothing but woods and hills from 28 to rt 50 behind them. the area is a testing area for the military to fly in. it is really bad on the weekends when the reservists are flying, but it was cool last week while i was bailing hay. 2 f-15's were practicing bombing runs above the valley followed by low level strafing runs IN the valley. neat as hell to watch them turn it on when they go vertical. what really got our attention was that a few times they were above us by just a few hundread feet doing turns and flying inverted. and it really was cool that you could see them waving to us every now and again. dad said they do it a few times a week during the summer, and some times when they have several planes out there, they will dog fight.

Jeff88coupe
07-06-2009, 12:08 PM
Pretty sure the B52 was doing a fly over for the Blue Ash 4th of July festival.

Timido
07-06-2009, 09:12 PM
F16s could be from Springfield Guard.

Kevin1989
07-07-2009, 01:56 AM
i saw 4 fighter jets, and the B52, we were sitting out side when the B52 flew over.... amazing sight to see that bomber fly over, i can only imagine what it would feel like to be on the wrong side of that BAMF